Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
mahnand

What about Sighe(temporary marriage)????

Sighe(temporary marriage) poll  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What's your thought about it??

• I'm for it!!!
    • I'm against it!!
    • I'm neither for nor against it!!
    • First time I've heard of it
    • I'm not Shi'i, so forget about it..

nemidunam jahayeh digeh esmesh chieh vali ye vaghtaei ziad misheh keh ye pesar ba 6-7 ta dokhtar has va hal mikoneh, in too iran behesh migan sigheh kardan,hala tooyeh kharejeh chi migan,khabar nadaram :D !

siamak joon sighe ye khotbe hast ke aghed mikhone bein 2ta zoj ya hala harchi ke esmeshon hast! bad mishan sighe ama inke pesaray irani ba 100 nafar hastan ba ham dar ane vahed be on nemigam sighe be on migam khianat kardan! :damn:

siamak joon sighe ye khotbe hast ke aghed mikhone bein 2ta zoj ya hala harchi ke esmeshon hast! bad mishan sighe ama inke pesaray irani ba 100 nafar hastan ba ham dar ane vahed be on nemigam sighe be on migam khianat kardan! :damn:

alan ke to injaei, rangeh forum ham shodeh soorati,ye hamchin sheytooneh migeh beh hameh khianat konam,beparam tarafeh shuma, va machetoon konam :D

loool siamak joon!

midoni ke khaianat aslan chiz khobi nist!

Khoda ro shokr,az 21 salegi ta alan, hich vaght relationship man ba khooma bishtar az 4-5 hafteh naboodeh,vase hamin digeh beh cheatin nemiresideh :D !

Elahi har ki zanesho ya shuaresho gool mizaneh mireh ba mardom khak bar sari mikoneh,Khoda sooskesh koneh,cherkeh tahe kafshesh koneh :D !

lool siamak!

yani mikhay begy az 21 salegy ta hala doosti jedi nadashti ba kasy hamash 4,5 haftay bode?? :eek_wft:

khoob areh ! zendegie man joori boodeh keh,behem ejazeh nemidadeh nah az lahazeh ehsasi va nah az lahazeh zendegi va kar,betoonam ba kasi basham keh masalan 2-3-4 sal bahash basham !

badesham khodaei,khodam delam nemikhast ! hamoon jur keh barha behet goftam,asheghi va in chiza responsability mikhad,man ya chizi ghabool nemikonam va miram donbaleh karam ya ageh ghabool mikonam,ta akharesh vai misam !.

che jaleb, shayad hanoz odam dorostesho peyda nakardi chon aghe peyda koni motmaenam ke injori nakhad bod va mimone baray hamishe ama beghole khodet be khater ye seri masale alan nemitoni ama midonam vaghti ke adamesh peyda beshe deghe in chiza moshkeli nist :)

che jaleb, shayad hanoz odam dorostesho peyda nakardi chon aghe peyda koni motmaenam ke injori nakhad bod va mimone baray hamishe ama beghole khodet be khater ye seri masale alan nemitoni ama midonam vaghti ke adamesh peyda beshe deghe in chiza moshkeli nist :)

daghighan !

man pesare khubi boodam,in dokhtara man bad kardan :c .

akhei, inshala vaghti ke vaghtesh beshe dorost mishe.

hanoz vaghtesh naresideh, shayad bayad sabr koni ta be oni ke bekhay beresy ama vaghti beresy motmaenam be andazay tamam in salhay ke az daste rafte ro betoni jobran koni :)

akhei, inshala vaghti ke vaghtesh beshe dorost mishe.

hanoz vaghtesh naresideh, shayad bayad sabr koni ta be oni ke bekhay beresy ama vaghti beresy motmaenam be andazay tamam in salhay ke az daste rafte ro betoni jobran koni :)

yeahhhh :headbang:

I think there's a lot of things that's wrong with the iranian traditions as far as marriage is concerned and not just sighe.

One of the traditions that I personally find absurd and the way it is executed is 'mehrieh'.

Most marriages inside Iran requires the man to give the girl sekkeye talaa as mehrieh. Unfortunately, this has been exploited as a business opportunity by some to ask for sekeye bahaare azaadi equivalent to the date of birth of the girl the guy is marrying. After six months the marriage goes down the drain and the guy ends up having to pay for the hefty bill. The high rates of divorce in Iran now has resulted in revising the law by capping the mehrieh to only 300 sekke.

Now I am sorry Mahnand if I have gone off tangent in answering your question but I guess sighe is only part of this picture and there also requires some fundamental changes.

No way I agree with this! temporary marriage..what the hell is THAT supposed to mean? Either you're married or you're NOT. Make up your mind :punishing_wft: .

I wouldn't say it's like prostitution...in Islamic terms I'd probably *just* call it Zina (sexual contact outside marriage).

I wouldn't say it's like prostitution...in Islamic terms I'd probably *just* call it Zina (sexual contact outside marriage).

miss, Zina (sexual contact outside marriage) is not Sigheh (sexual contact inside marriage)! Sighe is in accordance with the religious laws, it has been legislated in order to avoid Zina! Zina is illegitimate and illigal, Sighes is legitimate and legal!

I know I know...I'm just sayin I, personally, would say/consider it the same as Zina. I don't understand how you can make it lawful, Islamically - the Islam I follow must be completely different then.

Well in theory, Islamic legalisation and jurisprudence are pillars of adherence for a practising Muslim! There are many things many Muslims cant understand exactly ”why” and are tempted to "question", still they are to have faith and obey these!

Technically, yeah you'd have to. But in reality I think it's hard to do things you don't understand. Sighe is something I don't understand...not anything I'd do. Luckily you don't have to do it :).

The Muslim members in here...are you Shias or Sunnis? The Iranian Muslims I know are Shias...don't think I know one Iranian Sunni :unsure: .

The logics of Sighe is not much different than the logics behind female virginity! I guess it depends on the person’s individual agenda to accept things and regard them as practically logical!

I think you're rigght about that :). For instance, I can't see a comparison between sighe and the virginity. I have a completely different view on virginity.

Well, one can argue for or against both! They are similar in their stance while one can regard both in two ways: they are either there for the male indulgence (to preserve the females untouched for own pleasure (virginity), to provide a legal way for short-time fun (Sighe)) or created for the female protection (prevents the women to get infected and abused before giving birth (virginity) it prevents a woman who finds herself in an inevitable situation to be marked for life by bad name (Sighe))!

So, both male chauvinists and extreme feminists can argue for and against them in similar ways!

SO mahnan, while being in Iran didi u consider sigheh?lol :D

kilu kilu :)))

i dont agree with sighe being used for sex only at all i think that is misusing why the law was put in place, but i think for practising muslims it is a good tool to get to know your future partner...it allows more freedom of thought and speech...plus theowman needs permission from her father and without it the sighe is not valid...and i doubt many fathers would give permission for their daughters to get sighe'd for prostitution purposes...so....

To those who are interested in understanding "Sigheh" in and out I highly recommend "Law of Desire: Temporary Marriage in Shi'I Iran (Contemporary Issues in the Middle East)" by Shahla Haeri ! hard to find book from 89 but get it if you can!

ldes.jpg