Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
mahnand

What about Sighe(temporary marriage)????

Sighe(temporary marriage) poll  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What's your thought about it??

• I'm for it!!!
    • I'm against it!!
    • I'm neither for nor against it!!
    • First time I've heard of it
    • I'm not Shi'i, so forget about it..

Hello brothers and sisters of Bia2.. :D

I was just wondering what people here think of sighe(temporary marriage), (if you've even heard of it).. Some people who support if believe it's good to be with your partner and live with them before marriage, just in case things don't work out right away, and you can break it off. This is more common in middle eastern countries of course... Other's believe this is a form of prostitution and most men who do this, is just to have sexual relations with the girl... A good friend of mine has just started a sighe with a girl, and believe me, it's not for sexual reasons.. I was just wondering what you guys here think about it...or don't think about it.

I'M NEITHER FOR OR AGAINST IT

Discuss...

More INFO

Mut'a is practiced in Shi'i Islam today, and is common in the modern Iran. It bears the main characteristics of prostitution, but gives clear rights to the woman, and involves little social degradation.

When a man and a woman enters into temporary marriage, or sighe as it is called in Iran, they make an irrevocable contract stating the period and the recompense to the woman. The period may vary from one day to weeks, months and even years. Still many make contracts lasting for 99 years, i.e. for life.

What size the recompense takes is unknown from our sources. The obligations for the man is limited to fulfilling the recompense. He is not obliged to provide neither home nor food for the woman.

But the contract needs no witnesses, nor any qadi, provided that the involved know the procedures.

Mut'a only allows a man to be the strong party, and non-Muslim men are not allowed mut'a. A Muslim man can however arrange mut'a even with a Jewish or Christian woman. In older times, mut'a could be arranged with a slave girl if the master allowed it. The woman can enter mut'a without the consent of others, but she must be unmarried. Virgins can only enter mut'a with the consent of her father.

i think its a joke.

seriously who in their right state of mind would agree to such 'CONTRACT'.

its a cheap game and way of life. When you get married your wedding vows are 'til death do us part, throught happiness and sadness, sickness and health'.............its not a 3-4 month contract.

Sighe is about money. the guy pays the girl a certain amount of money. Mainly old men do it with very poor girls. and the girls do it for the money.

its prostitution.

:no:

innnnteresting thought Miss Mmmeooow!

I respect your opinion B)

Ehm Ehm..

Sighe hmmm..

No comment

idooni chiyeh sighe maleh zamaneh gozashteh boodeh ,barayeh oon mogheh khoob boodeh

vali na barayeh alan (albateh agar akhoond bashy kheyly khoobeh :;): j/k)

bark!.......its alrite.....but......i wudnt.....i dnt think/......not sure.....depends....im confused....grrrr

I am seriously against any form of sex outside permanent marriage. This sighe or whatever they call this 'joke', in my opinion, is no different than legalized prostitution. It should be outlawed.

sighe.jpg

LoL ->->-> sighe.jpg

Guest inner-desires

be nazare man ke bikhode...

yani vaghti ye mardi ye zanio sighe mikone masalan vase ye hafte yani man faghat toro vase ye hafte mikham ke estefade bokonamo beram :bash:

man fekr mikonam zani ke arzeshe khodesho bedoone sighe nemishe

I tell you what, if I meet a girl whose conscience and morals requires a temporary few hours sighe in order for her to enjoy my services without burning in hell then no problem! I even know a shorter pocket-version that is both valid and practical!

again if SHE needs that, I myself neither need nor would suggest it! But respect if the women I’m gonna sleep with needs and suggest that!

hahahahaha, a lot a very interesting views! Thanks! :clap:

I tell you what, if I meet a girl whose conscience and morals requires a temporary few hours sighe in order for her to enjoy my services without burning in hell then no problem! I even know a shorter pocket-version that is both valid and practical!

again if SHE needs that, I myself neither need nor would suggest it! But respect if the women I’m gonna sleep with needs and suggest that!

:flowers3jq:

wiked. (as in thats gr8....lol....not bad...) :flowers3jq: :clap::clap:

its such a joke... in iran... i mean come on...!! this just proves to show how do-rooh and fake and disgusting our mamlikat in the iri is.. :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: