Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Keano

Your Height/Weigh/Waist/Shoe size please!

i stand at 164 cm

carry around 54 kilos

have no idea about the waist

and i wear size 6 shoes

Woman, here in the US and A we use pounds and feet! Plus, you need to include bra size!

u didnt include ur bra size al, you dont see us complaining. :)))

42B

i'm pretty sure you can convert them in to pounds & feet and what has my bra size got to do with you????

It's a vital stat.

I'm famous for my curves- in the right places :;): and mt petiteness lol...I have the nickname "Barbie come true" because of my apparently tiny waist...my shoe size is 4 which is ideal b/c finding nice shoes isn't hard and I don't think big feet are very feminine. My bra size is 30D and if I could I would tell you my bum size LOL :harhar_wft[1]:

Mashllah, mashallah... :dance_baby_wft:

Welcum!

I'm famous for my curves- in the right places :;): and mt petiteness lol...I have the nickname "Barbie come true" because of my apparently tiny waist...my shoe size is 4 which is ideal b/c finding nice shoes isn't hard and I don't think big feet are very feminine. My bra size is 30D and if I could I would tell you my bum size LOL :harhar_wft[1]:

You need to read the forum rules....anytime you make such claims, you must substantiate them with several bikini pix.

^ LOLL haha- I was waiting for such a comment from you- saw ur other post...but nah thanks darling, i don't have to b half naked for my curves to be apparent lol

^ LOLL haha- I was waiting for such a comment from you- saw ur other post...but nah thanks darling, i don't have to b half naked for my curves to be apparent lol

Fair enough, then be fully nekkid.

^LOLLLLLL i dnt need to b naked nor half naked nor anything to do with being naked for my body structure to be apparent! :punishing_wft:

^LOLLLLLL i dnt need to b naked nor half naked nor anything to do with being naked for my body structure to be apparent! :punishing_wft:

Well, to fully see these curves, we need to see either skin tight clothing or nekkid shots. Just get on webcam, take a lil video and post it.

Guest triple555

we need someone to work out the average Heigh/Weight/Waist/Shoe size for bia2's members.... :haha: :haha: :haha:

if you were serious about that statement.. just to let you know i'm up for calculating that! :bye: I'll do it!! :whistling:

now that i look back

:haha: :damn: it still is something interesting to do!! :whistling:

Guest triple555
height: 5'4 (foot/inches) which is (162.56 cm)

Weigh: 122 pounds which is 54.9 kg or lets just say 55 kg :DD

Waist: i think its 25.5 inchess the last time i was in my moms alteration room

playing with the measuring tape :DD :haha: ooh by the way that would be 64.77 centimeteres

and Shoe size: 7.5 khanooma in U.S.A. and i wear the same size az my aunt in europe so it would be size 38 in europe! :DD

got long hair to my waist , dark hair dark eyes, and what else.. range poostam : sabze/gandomi , and my nose is very irani looking and i got a bump on it hehe.. i think it goes with my face and wouldn't change it at all!!!

an update lool

gained 10 pounds and my shoe size is a 7 now for some weird reason it shrunk lool

It's grown a little longer since 4 years ago! :giggle:

Height 173 cm Weight 53kg:D Waist 30 Shoe 41

Height: 183 cm (6'1)

Weight: 180 lbs (?)

Shoe: 12

Waist: 34

On page 2 or 3 of this thread I replied (in 2005) with...

6'0

205 lbs

13 (shoes)

I've lost a bunch of weight, lol.

Edited by davoooood

6'0

205 lbs

13 (shoes)

Your feet got smaller?

6'0 or 181cm (idk bout this, ive met ppl that say they are 6 or 6'2 and im taller, height is alway misconstrued & exaggerated, whether on a professional level in sports or in every day life).

yea how does ur feet get smaller... lol big feet doesnt essentially mean a big tool, so i hope that wasnt the goal! ive met plenty of guys with big feet, but lacking the tool. The better test is actually ur hands, but still they are all myths.

actually ive found in puma soccer shoes ive always had to get a size bigger, than other shoes... i dont know whether this is true with everyday shoes, but certain shoes & their respective styles can force a person to get a bigger or smaller size.

6'0

205 lbs

13 (shoes)

Your feet got smaller?

I was either wearing a certain brand of shoe that fitted my foot at size 13, or i was lying in 2005 and trying to big myself up.

Both are very possible.

Height: 6'02 [no kidding seriously im 6'2 lol]

Weight: 130 lb

Shoe: 11

Waist: not sure...but i wear size 4 to 6 :rolleyes:

Wow you're tall. Did you ever play basketball or Volleyball?