Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
*dodo*

go random

is it true iran is paying brazil over a million inorder for a friendly against them?

its a rumor ....

but i think i might b playing with a brazilian and ur most welcome to watch :))

I like playing Brazilian mamas! :clap2:

woohoo

Irankicks.com) Iran is to play an international friendly match against Brazil according to Iranian state TV. In an interview with Iran's News Agency IRNA the Iranian Ambassador to Brazil Mr Hashemi announced the match would be played as a warm-up match prior to world cup 2006 in Germany.

Mr Hashemi stated that there would be no difficulty paying Brazil the requested fee of $1.5 Million for the match, he emphasised Iran's earnings from media, sponsorship and advertising would be greater than $1.5 Million.

The date for the match will be annoucned in due course but the preparations are already in place said Mr Hashemi.

is it true iran is paying brazil over a million inorder for a friendly against them?

its a rumor ....

but i think i might b playing with a brazilian and ur most welcome to watch :))

:)) lol

woohoo

Irankicks.com) Iran is to play an international friendly match against Brazil according to Iranian state TV. In an interview with Iran's News Agency IRNA the Iranian Ambassador to Brazil Mr Hashemi announced the match would be played as a warm-up match prior to world cup 2006 in Germany.

Mr Hashemi stated that there would be no difficulty paying Brazil the requested fee of $1.5 Million for the match, he emphasised Iran's earnings from media, sponsorship and advertising would be greater than $1.5 Million.

The date for the match will be annoucned in due course but the preparations are already in place said Mr Hashemi.

yay!! :clap2: