Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
TH14

Scarface

Who is the persian Tony Montana?..it could be a friend..or someone you know,e.g a relative...it could even be someone on this site..so who is it?

I've seen about 30 different pix of Pishi....she puts on different ones on her MSN display several times a day.....and some really naughty ones.

124584[/snapback]

" ur all a bunch of F**kn a**holes u wanna know why..... cause u dont got the guts to be who u wanna be ...."

Guest toofi

yeup, that's me... your typical brown terrorist training with a civilian version of a M14 out in the desert of Las Vegas.

Guest toofi

haha, jedan mikhastam in ka ro bokonam baraye halloween-e saaleh pish! :afrique7bo:

Guest toofi

and yell out allaah o akbar ya... jiihaaadd.... that'll make ppl piss in their pants here

"I neva fcuked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?"

scar.bmp

An overrated movie! Just the fact that every gansta-rapper having MTV-cribs over feels that he HAS to prove that he got it in his DVD collection, otherwise he wont be recognised, makes it a crap movie! he he! The American ”gheisar”!lol