Forum | Bia2.com
ghormeh_sabzi

Freddie Mercury

His family are Zartoshti but mix with Indian clan !

I saw him in Barcelona 91 Olymp ... he was the best !

Oh he is Iranian alrite, and he has released his songs in Iran-  :DD

122925[/snapback]

lol well i doubt he himself did that from the other side, but rather it became MOJAZ!

back in the 80's Iranians spread rumour that he was Iranian and allegedly named Fereidoun Khoee (=QUEEN!lol)!lol

i think this link from the given source is enough informative:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Mercury

He is partly Iranian/Indian!

Nevertheless I loved his music and voice! :th :th

I have a video clip from him ( 87 winter in London,talkin 1 min 35 sec in persian with BBC persian Radio). kheili bahaleh !

I have a video clip from him ( 87 winter in London,talkin 1 min 35 sec in persian with BBC persian Radio). kheili bahaleh !

123219[/snapback]

oooooooooo.......i wud love to hear that.

123219[/snapback]

oooooooooo.......i wud love to hear that.

Next time,when i am in Chelsea-London . . . I will call ya and i will give it to you . :th

Special and recognisable for many things, Queen members were greatly different from all other rock bands at the time and Freddie was an exceptionally charismatic singer who delighted thousands of fans that came to their stadium concerts.

Born Farrokh Bulsara in Zanzibar, Freddie Mercury moved first to India as a boy, and then to Great Britain, where he lived until his death. As a young man, he met other Queen members, John Deacon, Brian May and Roger Taylor, in 1966 at a graphic course in Britain.

Rhapsody catapulted them

The start of their career was, as always, hard, but they did not give up and were not ready to compromise. Finally, they achieved huge success in 1975 with “Bohemian Rhapsody”, released from “A Night At The Opera” album, which did not come down from the top of the British best-selling albums charts for nine weeks.

Apart from the mentioned song, Queen have more anthem hits, like “We Are The Champions”, while Freddie sang “Barcelona” with opera singer Monserrat Caballe. She sang this song at the opening of the 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona, on a stage in front of a large screen, from which Freddie Mercury sang his part, who was already dead at the time.

x6127686687631406.jpg

Freddie, who admitted to his bisexual orientation, was infected with HIV in 1987. Although there was a lot of talk in the media concerning the issue, Freddie did not publically admit he was ill until November 23, 1991, only a day before his death. Mercury`s body was cremated.

Nobody, apart from his former lover Mary Austin, who inherited the most part of his wealth, knows where his ashes are.

The same year when Freddie died, Queen released the album “Innuendo” which included the farewell song “The Show Must Go On”, which still causes shivers down everyone`s spine.

Freddie Mercury 65 Birthday!

Everyone needs to check out the Google homepage today and press play, they have done a fantastic animation to mark Ferydoun's 65th Birthday :punk:

Actually he is Indian with Parsi root (Parsis descend from a group of Zoroastrians of Iran who immigrated to India during 10th century AD,[1] possibly due to persecution by Muslims.wikipedia)and his real name is Farrokh Bulsara.