Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

Rate the avatar above you!

says she who has "lolita" as username! :brows:

these little ladies whose ethnic blend has me craving a hot fudge sundae are called girlicious and legal! :icecream:

ummm Lolita jan, alaki harf dar miari chera ! ina 19 20 saleshune,kolli ... hastan ina :D ... Mr P sig 10 / 10 .

ummm Lolita jan, alaki harf dar miari chera ! ina 19 20 saleshune,kolli ... hastan ina :D ... Mr P sig 10 / 10 .

hahaha i said they look underage not are underage! are they the ones that got chosen in that show 'pussycat dolls present...'? they look a bit like the real Bratz dolls :p

hahaha i said they look underage not are underage! are they the ones that got chosen in that show 'pussycat dolls present...'? they look a bit like the real Bratz dolls :p

aaaaaaaaaaa , hala rastesho begu,teen budi,in shekli budi,ha ? :brows:

ino niga kon :D .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orJHIBlFQfQ

props to sia!!!!

10 for Yu Darvish ,my hero :D .

no good sig avatar anymore ... :punishing_wft: :bandana:

the best of the best .. av and sig of Mr Pourya 10/10 . ufffffffffffffffffffffffff delicioussssssssssssssssssssssssss... tanhaei nakhorrrrrrrrrr . hahaha

pourya's sig def hott!!! alittle skinny....LOL....vali hott all together

thanks poourryaaaa :)

samra bayad beraghsehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :brows:

10 to the pussycat of bia2 :clap2:

10 to pouya for his avatar

vali im not so sure about ur sig....i think the girl in the middle is pregnant...LOL....shes has an F*in hott face...but i think she has a bun in the oven

thanks babe and as always a big juicy 10 for that big juicy ass of yours all over the sig and avatar! :punishing_wft: ;)

sexy handsome glamour Mr P : :brows:

4khoone.jpg

Sexy-Beast-Ben-Kingsley_l.jpg

ericbanabaldbg8.jpg

10/10 . :clap2:

Edited by Siamak

as a fashion/mode lover, one of the things which i love to use for me is hat/cap . specially if we are in winter or summer (special cuban hats !)

today i sw the sig of mr P and i really like it ... using hats or caps never get old ! i am telling you, use it ! is not important how old are you just use it and is very nice .

my favorites :

Bailey-25244-2T.jpg

stetson-melia.JPG

852.jpg

and now look at mr P ... is nice to see gentleman like him . :brows: :clap2:

captweed.jpg

hehe, thanks siamak! I love to pick stuff for my style that stand out in terms of trend! it makes it a bit indvidual. dont like it when everyone suddenly shop the same clothes from same stores and look alike on street just because its trendy! btw, baraye avalin bar dar in 5 saal bande hich no rishi felan nadaram! hehe :D

-rish ro deghat kardam vali didam 'tah rish' hast,goftam shayad hatman mikhai change koni .

- un sal-e aval keh man inja umadam, yek ax dashti keh mal-e kheili sal ghabl bud ! (good hair style,without Facial hair ,black shirt,blue jeans.) ageh betunam reply in ax ro tuye forum peida konam,khahi did keh man az ghabl goftam keh 'shoma' fashion type positive dari, kheili az aghayun (beh khosus hamvatan hayeh ma!) az in dayereh khali hastan .

-i like your 'very' new glasses too . man eynaki nistam vali sun glasses kheili estefadeh mikonam .

* Kashki hameh aghayun injuri budan va beh shekl va ghiafashun ahamiat midadan mesl-e shoma.

Eyval va damet garm . :clap2:

yadame kodoom ax, amma to oon ax ham rish dashtam! hehe, yek khat zire labam bood.

ummm... har kari mikonam,ax ro peida nemikonam,delete shodeh ya pc haye man neshun nemideh .

ageh yadet basheh ,in ax ghablan tuyeh avalin review haei keh mineveshti bud, eyval .

daghighan, in ax maale daghighan 10 saale pishe! 23 saale boodim! yadesh bekheir javooni! hehe

ummm ... hamineh,montaha ax bozorgtar bud .

uffff P jan in rish keh alan tuyeh in ax ghadimi hast,mode ruzeh !!!!!! vali har kari beh facial bekoni,behet miad .mohem ham hamineh .