Forum | Bia2.com
fefe

Go Random

I say the secret works as well.

It's about how to get what u want in various parts of ur life by basically being grateful for what u do have and believing u will achieve what u want...of course it's more in depth than that on what else use got to do, like spend a few minutes each day imagining u r in the place u want to be or living as though u have already achieved what u want

"the power of your subconscious mind" is a great read. Written by dr joseph Murphy.

A bia2 member laboo recommend this book to me 4 years ago. It is a fantastic book much better and stronger than "the secret".

I say the secret works as well.

It's about how to get what u want in various parts of ur life by basically being grateful for what u do have and believing u will achieve what u want...of course it's more in depth than that on what else use got to do, like spend a few minutes each day imagining u r in the place u want to be or living as though u have already achieved what u want

I keep feeling tired throughout the day. I guess I have exhausted my body and mental state!

best way to stay alert all day (and even night) long: get a tripio from starbucks. You'll be up and alert till like 4am shaking in place lol

Hi,My name is Siamak and i am vegetarian since many years ... how about you ?

^^^

Yeah FB is getting sillier and sillier with all these changes they've recently been making, they should keep it simple and user friendly, after all it's just a public networking board and should be kept as simple as possible, no need for sophistication etc, simply cuz it's not really a place for such purposes, we all know the man reason for people to open profiles there! :brows:

Obama said NO to Palestine :D !

i eat every 2 hours

i eat every 3... i am constantly hungry...... i have not had any form of sugar in the past 4 days.... daram mimiram......

i can never see myself getting married ...

i have just seen too much in Dubai ... i think every evil move a female can do i have seen lol ... :eek_wft:

i eat every 2 hours

i eat every 3... i am constantly hungry...... i have not had any form of sugar in the past 4 days.... daram mimiram......

buy a chocolate whey isolate protein

add in some raspberries blend realy good smoothie

or get greek yoghurt ...mix in 1-2 scoops of whey chocolate and snack its healthy and great

once a month i have a cheat meal where i can consume wtf i want

jat khali its always junk food and ice cream as much as i can ... :punk:

i had it yesterday ....kfc lol (messed up there) and loads of icecream ..woke up 6 am in the morning with a dry mouth thirsty as hell ....ama dishab jat khali i saw metallica live :punk:

Nice.... Pass yesterday your body was partying both inside and out.

I will try the smoothie for sure... I am struggling to find food to eat and I know I will give in if I don't enjoy eating tasty food

I missed you bias :huglove:

What is this "Bias" you and Dodo have been saying in the forum? are you dummies using your iPhones, hence spell correction?

Anyhow you both need to KMBB ASAP. That's an order!!!!!

You 2 need to wash your mouth before KMBB!

That's an order from your lovely King!

Alright now that I khaali kardam kerm rikhtanaamo, I may go back to work!

Love me more than yesterday please!