Forum | Bia2.com
fefe

Go Random

so mad!

I have an exam tomorrow and a final on Thursday, AND I just found out that my other final and PAPER are changed to being due on THURSDAY. So now I'm completely and totally f-cked :angry: :angry: :angry:

so mad!

I have an exam tomorrow and a final on Thursday, AND I just found out that my other final and PAPER are changed to being due on THURSDAY. So now I'm completely and totally f-cked :angry: :angry: :angry:

:cheekkiss: aww you poor thing.

so mad!

2 negatives= positive

Daily schedule:

Work, Gym, Music till late at night...

Next day: all of the above, No resting time! :punishing_wft:

It’s undeniable that we should be together

It’s unbelievable, how I used to say that I’d fall never

The basis is need to know

If you just don’t know how I feel

Then let me show you that now I’m for real

If all the things in time, time will reveal

one, you’re like a dream come true

Two, just wanna be with you

Three, girl it’s plain to see

That you’re the only one for me and

Four, repeat steps one through three

Five, make you fall in love with me

If ever I believe my work is done

Then I’ll start back at one

Today.....is a good day....so far at least.

Takbeer!

@Pourya

I just watched your video blog. I likey likey :friends:

Will you be posting any more? :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

meshi meshi :friends: actually this was posted in my sig a year ago! And the plan was to follow it up but it never happened due to my tight schedule. Hopefully soon I will get around to do it, if only I had someone who shot and edited it would have been easier. But I'm glad you liked it :):friends:

Yeah what's up with these looters Pedram jaan? I thought only here in North America we see these types of looting chaos! :D

Hehe well it is just straight up criminality and opportunism now, basically ransacking stores. They smash windows and just walk out with 40 inch plasmas etc lol.

There has been for a long time now, some very worrying segments of society in UK, I'm sure there are several complex socio-economic factors etc as to why we got here, but there is absolutely no excuse for these scenes. It really breaks my heart to see scenes like this in what is usually a very civilised society.

Things seem to have calmed down over the past 24-48 hours though, so hopefully we have seen the last of it for now.

I am sure there are a few Pourya fans whom would be happy to do that for you. You should put a call out in your blogs. ;)

meshi meshi :friends: actually this was posted in my sig a year ago! And the plan was to follow it up but it never happened due to my tight schedule. Hopefully soon I will get around to do it, if only I had someone who shot and edited it would have been easier. But I'm glad you liked it :):friends:

I am sure there are a few Pourya fans whom would be happy to do that for you. You should put a call out in your blogs. ;)

Actually a couple of readers have been kind enough to offer but none was local, one was actually in New Zealand! I think that would have been a bit problematic lol but I'm grateful nonetheless :)

Actually a couple of readers have been kind enough to offer but none was local, one was actually in New Zealand! I think that would have been a bit problematic lol but I'm grateful nonetheless :)

hmmm maybe you should video it yourself Pourya. Get a nice background and a good digi and send it for editing. :;):

tooye dars'e hendese migam darsa baseh

kash ke ey zang bekhore

man be coffeem beresam

man be coffeem beresam

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Del be deldaar berese, del be deldaar berese...

Bro, Have Sia edit for you :D I am sure he will be delighted to do so. Just make sure to decline his Hamoom omoomi offer though, He's been trying to pull that trick on me plenty, failed every single time! :haha:

Siamak would looooove that.,..

But I think he would rather kisseh your back Keano ... And some ....

Yes and you'll need to clean the floor afterwards! :brows: