Forum | Bia2.com
fefe

Go Random

taking two summer classes paired with work has left me very little free time to go out and enjoy the summer before all the snow comes :bandana:

to move to LA or not to move... that is the question :unsure:

^^^ Going by your description of your body parts I'd suggest moving to LA!

3 years since last I was in Iran. Never went back ever since we left!

I meant to say "23 years" silly typo! :D

Lol back then you only had to wait for a telephone these days it's txt, fb, email, phone.... No excuses lol

Life is getting freaking harder and harder to cheat and lie! :haha: Seriously no more privacy and happy home alone moments! :punishing_wft:

tell me about it... :punishing_wft:

these days i have grown very sensitive to any form of digital sound coming from any gadgets. Whether its the ring tone that my phone would make whilst ringing or the sound of my camera when using it... i have muted all digital sound around me. I have also let all know if i never answer your phone call it is because my phone is on silent and will get back to you.

You know what even more annoying with these phones nowadays? you can't even lie about where you currently are, next thing you'll know is that she/he will ask you to whatsapp your location to her/him! :punishing_wft: bloody technology! :punishing_wft: or they may ask you to turn on your Skype/Tango and show the location you're at, most my friends are fcuking zan zalil who often turn on their Tango and make us do some cheesy hello, how are you BS to their freaking GFs, so that they'll be assured the boys ain't fcuking around. Pure madness and crazy! :angry: :angry: :angry:

^^^^^^ hahahahahaha :))):))) :))):))) @ "share your location" :))):))) :))):)))

one of my friends got busted lying to another friend saying she was really sick and at home (whilst out and about) and the friend asked could you please send me your location so i can come and visit :))):))) :))):)))

i have not heard of skype tango... lol i need to update my knowledge lol

Skype and Tango are 2 similar apps by which you can make video phone calls, meaning you can talk while using your phone cam, so the other part can also see you. It's great for cam sex. Let's get on it right now Dodsy. download it and Tango me ASAP. BTW red and black are my fave colors when it comes to certain stuff! :D

^^^ Going by your description of your body parts I'd suggest moving to LA!

haha I was just in LA in march and it rained the entire time :rolleyes:

3 years since last I was in Iran. Never went back ever since we left!

I meant to say "23 years" silly typo! :D

Lol back then you only had to wait for a telephone these days it's txt, fb, email, phone.... No excuses lol

Life is getting freaking harder and harder to cheat and lie! :haha: Seriously no more privacy and happy home alone moments! :punishing_wft:

tell me about it... :punishing_wft:

these days i have grown very sensitive to any form of digital sound coming from any gadgets. Whether its the ring tone that my phone would make whilst ringing or the sound of my camera when using it... i have muted all digital sound around me. I have also let all know if i never answer your phone call it is because my phone is on silent and will get back to you.

LOL! My phone's always on vibrate... the only way I can get away from everyone is to turn it completely off and unplug my house phone and lock all my doors... I'm way too reachable if my friends wanna get a hold of me.

I used to pick up my friend for school every day last semester and I used to always run late, so he would lattitude me and yell at me when I lied about where I really was at the time... There's no privacy when it comes to smart phones.. You can track anyone you want at any given time :damn:

There's ways to manipulate it though! With some of thos apps you can actually make your location unknown, or you can change your location to anywhere you want without the person knowing. So for example you could be at home but really change your location to a totally differnet place.. that comes in handy for driving your ex crazy sometimes :diablo:

^^^^

Yeah, especially for girls with ATTITUDE!

Can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried chicken

Your best friend always sticking up for you even when I know you’re wrong

Can you imagine no first dance, freeze dried romance five-hour phone Conversation

The best soy latte that you ever had and me

Bedoone sharh (Self-explanatory) :

cute_bear_hug_bears_photosculpture-p153041464528267752qdjh_400.jpg

Wiiiiii! Farda miram Iran! Soghti moghati chi mihayn? Ajil, lavashak, kolooche? :D :clap2:

Bring me loads of Lavaashak, the juicy and super sour ones!

That's an order BTW! :brows:

All in all today was a Shoot day to begin with, then comes a late visit to my gym only at 8:45 to find myself stunned at how packed the gym was at almost 9 fcuking PM!!!! :bandana: :bandana: :bandana: :bandana: :bandana: :bandana: It just perfected my already shitty day and ruined my workout motivation, so I just stayed in for about an hour and then left more pissed than ever! :bandana: :bandana: :bandana: :bandana: :bandana: :bandana: :boxing:

Awww naazi.

Awkhey. Your night could be better and tmrw could turn out to be great.

At least you are warm.

Mwa Mwa

Awww naazi.

Awkhey. Your night could be better and tmrw could turn out to be great.

At least you are warm.

Mwa Mwa

Sweet as always! :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

It's raining; it's pouring.

The old man is snoring.

He went to bed and bumped his head,

And he couldn't get up in the morning.

Another rainy day in sydney town

Cuz you're amazing, just the way you are ...