Forum | Bia2.com
fefe

Go Random

Soooo tired, lack of sleep is soaring!

I am officially kholo chel.....I don't know why I started crying during the persian parade! :punishing_wft:

Edited by Michellica

I am officially kholo chel.....I don't know why I started crying during the persian parade! :punishing_wft:

i saw it .. that was lovely persian parade :) .

live didi ya clip didi?

live didi ya clip didi?

aval chand ta clip va badan,kamelesho didam !

live didi ya clip didi?

aval chand ta clip va badan,kamelesho didam !

i see khial kardam umad ta NYC bebinish lol

Nah ... Chan sal pish keh unja budam didam ... fekr konam tuyeh forum ham goftam ... I loved it .

this was my first time....I was so touched...delam gereft yeho lol

this was my first time....I was so touched...delam gereft yeho lol

irani hay vaghei injurian ! agar irooni hasti,bayad ehsas ghashangi dashteh bashi vaghti in ro mibini ... moteasefaneh irooni hay digeh hastan keh az irooni budan hichi beh donbale khodeshun nadaran.. na az farhang va nah az tarikheshun hichi nemidunan... !

I am officially kholo chel.....

At least you're honest and admit it! :haha:

Awwkheysh dokmalemoon gelye kalde! awwwww nazi....... :icecream: :giggle:

I am officially kholo chel.....

At least you're honest and admit it! :haha:

Awwkheysh dokmalemoon gelye kalde! awwwww nazi....... :icecream: :giggle:

lol kooft keano!!! :punishing_wft:

I k0onam, yavaash bezan bee sharaf! :D

Not to sound racist, but I hate Aero Mexico Airlines. They delayed their flight, so I missed my next flight, and to top it off they mistakenly sent my luggage to the final destination without its owner!, so that's fcuking right, my luggage is there while I have been sitting my azz here in the Airport's starbucks, what's even greater is that no one speaks a word of Englis here, so I am learning to use sign language, they're all ripping me off here, so whatever I buy here costs me more than what I pay in USA! :rolleyes: What I've learned so far in this small town is that you'll need to bargain for anything you wanna buy, otherwise they'll screw you (Knowing you're a US citizen).

What'smore aggravating is that tonight at 8:00 local time I am supposed to be somewhere, while the plane will only arrive at 7:45! :rolleyes::bandana:

Hmm... you have a good lawyer ? you can sue them ! (good money ... until 15000 $)

Not to sound racist, but I hate Aero Mexico Airlines. They delayed their flight, so I missed my next flight, and to top it off they mistakenly sent my luggage to the final destination without its owner!, so that's fcuking right, my luggage is there while I have been sitting my azz here in the Airport's starbucks, what's even greater is that no one speaks a word of Englis here, so I am learning to use sign language, they're all ripping me off here, so whatever I buy here costs me more than what I pay in USA! :rolleyes: What I've learned so far in this small town is that you'll need to bargain for anything you wanna buy, otherwise they'll screw you (Knowing you're a US citizen).

What'smore aggravating is that tonight at 8:00 local time I am supposed to be somewhere, while the plane will only arrive at 7:45! :rolleyes::bandana:

lol this happend to me couple of times..just be patient (nafas amigh bekesh, va behesh be farsi fosh bede)

Amoo joon fekr konam az Period boodanete. Kotex yaadet nare jigar!

Hi,

My name is Keano and I am a cutie pie! :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

29 may 2010 (8 khordad iran) it was m birthday and i have an accidebt witch my bicycle and i got hurt (kholase surat,dast,pa bebakhshid ke injuri migam be fana raft)

A while ago, the khol person i am, i accidentally put soap on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste. And yes i did put it in my mouth. It did taste pretty disgusting but i guess soap cleans better than toothpaste does ^^

lol did your soap come in similar package and consistency as your toothpaste? :haha:

btw, I love gojesabz! :p welcome to the forum! :;):

I think she just wanted to try different things, or perhaps thought the soap might do a better job cleaning her teeth, and now she's just too shy to admit it! :D

It's always great to have more mamas in the forum, welcome aboard Goje joon, and I hope ke az oon gojehaaye khoshmaze bashi! :p

Man I've had a horrible headache all day long and ironically I refuse to take a Tylenol.

Thanks guys. Well i like living dangerously so i decided to be like a ninja and go in the bathroom without the lights on. I couldnt see anything plus im really stupid. :rolleyes: But it does clean so you should try it sometime.

Uhuum in ke maloome, man az hameye gojesabza khoshmaze taram :D

And try chaee for your headache, although it's probably gone by now. But It actually helps..hichi az chaye irooni behtar nist...albate bejoz gojesabz B)

Thought Id drop by, make a random post, then sayyyyy CIAO until next timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeee :D :D :D :D Kinda miss this place! :t :diablo: :DD