Forum | Bia2.com
fefe

Go Random

30mins back i was with Omid,Kamran and Hooman i saw them in airport.

How much i used to hate them but i dont hate them anymore coz they were very nice they are really cool they have too much respect.i took a pic with 3 of them ill upload it tommorow :rolleyes:

How much i used to hate them but i dont hate them anymore coz they were very nice they are really cool they have too much respect.i took a pic with 3 of them ill upload it tommorow :rolleyes:

Adil,

Are you going to their concert? If you did let me know how it was and how well was the crowd's reception!

Adil,

Are you going to their concert? If you did let me know how it was and how well was the crowd's reception!

i wanna go but the problem i have work tonight lets see if i get sick leave i will go for sure :D

Thats my pic which i took am i looking cool hehe

24032009029.jpg">

nice pic Adil, you look like a Bollywood star! :D

btw do you work at the airport?

Yes bro i work in the new airport in Dubai which is only for Emirates airlines.

And Keano i didnt go for the concert i had work in the night.

Then you get to welcome all the girls who come with Emirates from Tehran! :brows:

Yeah thats there

I help Iranians alot just now i helped one Iranian girl :winkiss:

i wanna go but the problem i have work tonight lets see if i get sick leave i will go for sure :D

Thats my pic which i took am i looking cool hehe

24032009029.jpg">

Nice Adil, You look kind of totally different in this pic. U look like a really well behaved and nice boy, contrary to your previous pix you've posted up here! :poke:

After non stop and occasional arguments and disagreements on many things quite often, we finally decided to break up, what makes it even harder is when she says I still need your friendship!

Honestly feels good to be free once again!

Sorry to hear that bro, sometimes when things start to get bitter its better to end it before it gets out of hand and ugly!

I personally am one of those who admire those who can remain "friends" after a break up! EVen if there is no hard feelings there are still feelings left which might complicate such friendships. Unless the couple have totally lost feelings for each other, which seldom happens!

I myself am in the aftermath of a break up and though I still love and miss her friendship like crazy it was better for both of us in the long run with the clean break!

Sorry to hear that bro, sometimes when things start to get bitter its better to end it before it gets out of hand and ugly!

I personally am one of those who admire those who can remain "friends" after a break up! EVen if there is no hard feelings there are still feelings left which might complicate such friendships. Unless the couple have totally lost feelings for each other, which seldom happens!

I myself am in the aftermath of a break up and though I still love and miss her friendship like crazy it was better for both of us in the long run with the clean break!

Thanks bro, actually I have always been one of those who has managed to keep his friendship with his EXs on good terms, I mean all my Ex GFs I have had in the past after the break up we became good and caring friends (Except one who broke my heart in the most vicious fashion 4-5 years ago). Although this has its own downfall and disadvantages as well such as still carrying some feelings deep inside (Mostly applicable to the girls than guys), often ending in hurting one's feelings etc.

Overall it's a very complicated and uneasy situation to be at and I for one always end up pitying the girl and feeling sooooo sorry for her and eventually at times blaming myself for things which literally and honestly I wasn't at fault at all in the first place.

Where is jadoogar? Raft Thailand gir kard!lol :)) maybe she got caught for indecent behavior!lol :haha: :brows:

here I am :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

man amadeham vay vay man amadeh am

I wish I was caught, wouldn't mind stay there :brows:

here I am :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

man amadeham vay vay man amadeh am

I wish I was caught, wouldn't mind stay there :brows:

Chi shod akharesh talagh gerefti?

Welcome back BTW Jadoo madoo Padoo! :winkiss:

chetor mage? istadi too saf?

Na az rooye delsoozie faraavaan in soal ro kardam.

Albatteh delsoozi vaaseye shohare bicharat! :))

ooooh pas begoooooooooooo

istadi too saf baraye shooshooye bande :damn:

Ta chand hafteye pish cheshme didanesho nadashti va hey chapo raast mioomadi bia2 migofti dige khaste shodam azash, mikham joda besham... Hala yeho shod shoooooshooooo :))

vaghti bozorg shodi mifahmi ke shooshoo laghabe, ehsas nist :haha:

Eh? Pas shoooshooye mano bayad bebini mama joon! :))