Forum | Bia2.com
fefe

Go Random

but people have different tastes you know?

Did I say otherwise? :haha:

Sahar!

KMBB! :baby::baby:

maybe i admit that a guy needs to be decent-looking for me be with him but personality counts too among other things.

i went to my tuesday nite dance class w/ my lady friend. it was delicious!

^^^ Was it well done, or medium?

emrooz inja 30 daraje © bood... raftim to the dead sea

Tomorrow I have a huge task to cope with and it's a real big challenge and honestly I am sooo nervous! :fie::fie::fie:

Tomorrow I have a huge task to cope with and it's a real big challenge and honestly I am sooo nervous! :fie::fie::fie:

haghete :haha:

good luck azizam :friends:

I hate my life :punishing_wft:

Yesterday I went to a Norooz Bazaar in Secauscus, NJ.

Man I love Siavash? (The cat)

He is so cute!

KKKK.... so monday i went out with a friend (decided to skip class; 3hrs w/ a 60+ teacher who forgets to zip up his u know wut...sry thats not to enticing) regardless she gets drunk (its her 21st, u know) i was there for her first legal drink at 2pm in the afternoon at some mexican resturant... anewayz we decide to go ova a friends place, and then we smoked... by 4pm i was high as a kite (a common western expression, which was sad, but i hadnt smoked in a while, so that explains my lackluster performance) anewayz i pass out, she decides to take me & pick up her bf...then drive to the city... All the while im passed out in her car, and somehow i end up from the front seat to the back seat & her bf appears in the front... LMAO they drop me off 4 city blks from the train station & were like (my name_____) ur train leavs in 15 mins.... It was so random, since i was for some reason so high... I get on the train keep on passin out, and at the time its the corporate business crowd of ppl takin the train back to the burbs...so they were pissed bc they were trying to pass me on & they had to continue shoutin "excuse me" be4 i woke up, (i was very sry, but bein high i didnt express my true feelings). (see video down below) REGARDLESS AT THIS PT IT SEEMS IM LIKE THE POSTER CHILD 4 THOSE POT COMMERCIALS, BUT IM NOT... anewayz one of the conductor walkin thru the train realizes im passed out... he kindly wakes me up, askin me where im headed, and i tell him...im like 2 stops away from my stop. so i stay awake, all the while the conductor stays nearby makin sure i dont pass out, but im sketched out... IM like Shoot this dude has called the cops ( i know lame, every like 16 yr old pot smoker has this feeling, i aint 16, but this was like one of my early yr highs) ane way i get to my stop im paranoid thinkin as soon as i step outside my train im goin to be arrested. Regardless i get off, lol there is nobody and i walk home (its about a 10 min walk) walk into mi casa, head to my bead (6pm) and sleep unitl 7am. Very nice! since my st. patties weekend was long and restless.... finally got the well deserved rest... I feel this is random.... peace ouot

I hate my life :punishing_wft:

Yeah, for some of us, how much we try to get ahead of life, "LIFE" takes you two step backward. It just sucks. :diablo:

I know its eid and all but my heart is not really in the mood for it ...here is sad but not totally irrelevant (for the ocassion) part of Pink Floyd's timeless classic ...

"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year ...

How I wish, how I wish you were here."

11839890020a9FOI.jpg

we are off to thailand for 2 weeks :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

we are off to thailand for 2 weeks :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

time for some fun then! :brows:

btw nice avatar, moo tire behet kheili miad!