Forum | Bia2.com
fefe

Go Random

would she love it if I slap the hell out of her butt?!?!? I don't believe in hitting females but ONLY during sex and on her fatty butt! :D :p :p

May I have all ladies attention please!

Please stop over eating, cuz we've already gotten too many of over weighted ladies. ;)

Women Eat More When Exposed To...

...loud noises they cannot control. That's the word from researchers at Pennsylvania State University in University Park who have determined that when women are exposed to loud, annoying noises they cannot control they become frustrated and are more likely to eat.

Find out how your favorite comfort foods, such as ice cream and whipped potatoes, can stop stress cold.

The study: Reuters reports that in the Penn State study 29 men and 33 women were divided into three groups, and all were asked to solve math problems. In one group, participants were subjected to loud noises of voices and office machines at unpredictable intervals that they could turn off if needed. A second group heard the same noises, but they did not have the ability to turn the sound off. The third group solved their math problems with no noise. When the math problems were completed, each participant was given a choice of snacks, including, including pretzels, potato chips, cheese, chocolate, and popcorn.

Chocolate is the No. 1 most craved food, especially for women. WHY do we crave it? Find out the fascinating answer here.

The results: Women who were exposed to the noises they could not control became more frustrated and were more likely to indulge in the snacks than the women who could control the sound. "This finding suggests that, for women, lack of apparent or real control over environmental stress may result in increased high-fat food consumption after the stressor ends," study author Dr. Laura Cousino Klein told Reuters. Among the men, the noise had no impact on their tendency to snack.

Surprise! THIS is the most common health problem reported by women.

The takeaway: Women should try to control their exposure to stress at work and be aware that frustration with various stressors has the potential to affect how much they eat. The study findings were reported in the Journal of Applied Social Psychology.

Keano I AM THE ONE Neo:

lol!! :lol::lol::lol: I always thought that being emotionally depressed forced chicks to over eat, espeically after break up in a relationship.

maybe there should be a study on how men can crub the desire of having sex! Now there is a project worth funding!! ;) ;)

would she love it if I slap the hell out of her butt?!?!?  I don't believe in hitting females but ONLY during sex and on her fatty butt! :D  :p  :p

well I can't really DENY the fact that I perfectly "understand" where you're coming from dude!!lol :D ;)

B)

I heard they're working on it :lol: cuz I would need one as well :lol:

Somehow I feel like picking on girls today!

The Five Occasions That Turn Her On

Is your woman's hot-and-cold ways leave you longing for a way to figure out when she's in the mood and when she's just moody? Read on for five occasions (practically) guaranteed to find you gettin' some.

Sex Inspiring Incident #1: You've had a serious fight.

Fighting and sex are already so similar -- the pounding heart, rushing blood, heated emotions -- is it any wonder that one should lead to the other? When you reach that point in the argument where you've said everything you want to say (or there's nothing left breakable to throw at each other), there's no finer ending than for you to kiss her passionately and redirect all that fiery passion.

Sex Inspiring Incident #2: It's a special occasion.

Just like anger can fuel red-hot make-up sex, any overdose of emotion -- joy or even grief -- can inspire intimacy. Next time you're celebrating -- be it a promotion, an anniversary, or, hell, even a good sit-com season finale -- channel that joy into hot sex.

Sex Inspiring Incident #3: She's a little jealous.

The key word here is "little." Example: Let's say you're at a party where she bears witness to some other chick hitting on you. When she takes you home, it's likely that she's going to want to refresh your memory as to just why you prefer her company. (Does this mean you should actively try to make her jealous? Only if you want to get her mad and reduce your chances of having sex with her at all, under any circumstance.)

Sex Inspiring Incident #4: It's Day 14

Watch the calendar, buddy. Ever notice that she's always up for action midway through her cycle? Next time she's ovulating, say a quick word of thanks to Mother Nature as your ravenous girl drags you off to the bedroom. Again.

Sex Inspiring Incident #5: She's stressed out.

Next time you hear that, "I've got a headache" line, you might want to mention that a good romp in the sack can be the cure. When she's super-stressed, she may think she's not in the mood, but really she just needs a good way to release all that tension. And you're just the guy to do just it.

Your what????

Don't tell me you got too excited by reading my guidelines! :lol:

just kidding ;)

I am King Keano! :lol:

Just kidding ;)

My dreams are your wish ;)

Which is within your every day prayers! :lol:

I am the King

King Keano

I am in a total sobriey status girl!

Guest Guest Sima

Here's some news about our lady VENUS:

A transit of Venus is so rare that no human now alive has witnessed this celestial event. On June 8, 2004, observers around much of the world will see Venus drift across the face of the sun as Venus passes between the sun and earth. Simple as transits may seem, they are instrumental in defining our place in the cosmos. Historically, global expeditions timed transits of Venus to quantify the size of the solar system. In the modern era, astronomers use spacecraft and other techniques to seek earth-class planets transiting distant stars.

The first recorded observation of a transit was by young Jeremiah Horrocks in 1639, about three decades after the invention of the telescope. Since then, transits have been witnessed in 1761, 1769, 1874, and 1882.

For more info: go to http://www.transitofvenus.org/faq.htm

I heard on TV Spanish yesterday morning that the appearence of Venus in the skies, was going to transform the love lives of majority of people around the world. ... honestly I don't feel any different. :lol: Also it was predicted that the woman will take control of the world events, since it now the time that men play a 2nd hand role like women did for centuries.

....that's what I heard...

Gentlemen!

Thinking of marriage, or a serious relationship? if yes then make sure the person you you're about to share the rest of your life with is truly in love with you, and during your marriage do your best to satisfy your loved one by all means and passionately, I have some scientific researches here for you in order to alert you about your future wife.!!! Just read this article:

Wives Who Cheat: Guilt-Free Affairs

Husbands, beware. It's quite possible your wife is cheating on you AND she feels no guilt.

At least one study claims that more than half of all wives cheat on their husbands at some point in their marriage. Those were the eyebrow-raising findings of a team of German researchers from the Hamburg-based GEWIS Institute for Social Research. Reuters reports that in a survey of 1,427 men and women between the ages of 25 and 35, fully 53 percent of women said they had been unfaithful to their partner, compared with 59 percent of men.

But surely they must feel guilty? Wrong. Susan Shapiro Barash, a gender studies professor at Marymount Manhattan College, interviewed 50 women who cheated on their husbands. She says 90 percent felt no guilt, a finding that even surprised her. "They felt very entitled and felt entitled because they had been so unhappy in the marriage. It's a fantasy, it's just much more liberating," she explained recently on ABC's "Good Morning America."

Barash wrote all about it in "A Passion for More: Wives Reveal the Affairs that Make or Break Their Marriages." She said that while 65 percent of the cheating wives said sex was better with their lover than their husband, fully 45 percent of the cheaters stayed married despite their affairs.

Why do wives cheat? Barash told "Good Morning America," "Often the lover is actually a catalyst to leave the marriage and a bridge to the other side." In her book, she says that extramarital affairs can liberate a woman, reawaken her desire, and sometimes help save a marriage.

Barash has identified four types of affairs that she describes in "A Passion For More":

Empowering Affairs

With more opportunities for women in all aspects of life, they have increased experience of younger men and of workplace affairs.

Sex-Driven Affairs

The marriage becomes old and sex declines. This type of affair compensates for that lack. It is by definition the most passionate, lacking boundaries or rules and can almost seem like an out-of-body experience for the woman.

Love Affairs

Unanticipated and heartbreaking, these affairs happen when women least expect them. Often they break up the marriage or are used as a wake-up call for the husband to battle for his wife to stay.

Self-Esteem Affairs

Consumed with the responsibilities of child care and household duties, women have lost their way. A lover makes them feel special in a way their husbands do not.

Why do wives have affairs? Because they can. There is attraction. There is proximity. There is opportunity. Husbands, beware.

;)

lesson to be learned here, in relationships its all about the feel and not the emotion. That's why I keep telling people to love with their bodies or their minds rather than the heart. like that song "what's love got to do, got to do with it, what's love but a second hand emotion... what's love got to do, got to do with it. Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken."

I only wished I learned about this years earlier... :(:(:( :ph34r:

Guest Guest Sima

Mahan jaan, but feel and emotion go hand in hand! That's a toughie!

By the way, where are your parents from? You claim to be an American, if I'm

not mistaken?

Mahan jaan,

I rather see your "enlightenment" as a reversed DEJA VU -experience, than an A-HAAAAAA-discovery-one!!

there is pleasure and pain in BOTH emotional and physical love, instead of going from one extreme point to another, as you obviously have, why not try to learn from your experiences, realise and see the beauty in this dualism of life and nature!? instead of rejecting either this or that one, try to combine and MASTER the instincts!! Leash both of them!! And let them be unleashed by YOUR command!!

B)

I wonder if we could have a King here in this forum! ;)

Guest BehnoushY

A king? Peh! Why would we want a king? Kings are sooo not cool <_< ...jk