Forum | Bia2.com
fefe

Go Random

me..today..so heart broken and in the deepest mood ever. Sometimes I think life is so small for me....sometimes I feel like this...sometimes like an afternoon like this..... Wet, gray and cold

a fatal smell of disappointment mixed with an essence of anxiety and confusion. You feel the pain all over your body, you feel it right on your fingers and between your cartilages while you're typing these words.....right now... . This is better! lol

^ LOL! Interesting.

Thank's very much. As a matter of fact, you are the only person has ever found my feelings interesting!

Interesting lol!

Do you know the areas? o0o0o lol. London Marylebone.

I can even identify the location/area by the accent. Marylebone, if I'm not mistaken, is located in central London...

Sometimes I just go crazy! Just dont get it! All I can understand are my both wet eyes! Just dont get it! Just dont understand this!!! The topic says go crazy! why!? just why does it have to go like this sometimes?? huh!!? I am pissed off...I am angry and I am sad! When am I supposed to break this heavy chain!! That should be enough, I guess. I'm mad on god, who I've tried to be a good person for!! I dont get it!! Why does it have to be super harsh sometimes?? I dont get it!! Just dont get it!! I do..sometimes, I do feel like the weakest person alive! GOD DAMN IT!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!

the only person who's calling me is that little confused voice inside me.... I don't feel like doing anything.. seriously nothing....

^ Good! Now your feelings are like mine LOLLL! JK. Actually I'm typing an essay right now and browsing Bia2.

Good luck with the essay ma'am. I guess I need to get some sleep, I wish you a good Sunday night with your lovely family. Take care Saharnaz Jaan, I truly enjoyed it as alway. Bye

^ Awww take care! And don't be too down. Have a bar of chocolate maybe that will make you feel better:

chocolate-bar.jpg

OMDs. That's cute:

rooms_chocolate_large.jpg

I wonder if the pillows are edible...

^^ Just got up! lol such ridicules life I've got..its only 9:14 p.m, and I just woke up.

ur clocks wrong it was 8:12 lol :diablo:

The way I'm going I will seriously die pretty soon. Well, if you guys noticeda delay in my posts, make sure you'll open a thread and post for my funeral.

Lo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oL! Don't be sillyyyy! Gosh, even a 90 year old man is more cheerful than you :p :giggle:

I don't know what to say... lol

claudia lynx fans have started bashing sepideh for the cover images of her album and calling her like REALLY bad names :eek_wft:

its really funny.they bach ANY GIRL other than claudia.its ok if SHE gets naked for a movie,but its bad if sepide takes those pics,oh they're also bashing Bita !!!

now THAT was random :))

claudia lynx fans have started bashing sepideh for the cover images of her album and calling her like REALLY bad names :eek_wft:

its really funny.they bach ANY GIRL other than claudia.its ok if SHE gets naked for a movie,but its bad if sepide takes those pics,oh they're also bashing Bita !!!

now THAT was random :))

Less new pop Persian singers, the cleaner the Persian community!

Now this was way more RANDOM!

Less new pop Persian singers, the cleaner the Persian community!

Now this was way more RANDOM!

thats true.esp female ones,since they create so much drama :))