Forum | Bia2.com
fefe

Go Random

im becoming obsessed with the world of geisha's. i want to meet a geisha.

Have you seen that new movie Memoirs of a Geisha??...dodo? Just wondering if it was worth seeing or not..

Have you seen that new movie Memoirs of a Geisha??...dodo? Just wondering if it was worth seeing or not..

well im reading the book at the moment. im not going to see the movie till i read the book. WOW the book is great, i cant get enough of it. (hence why im becoming obsessed with geishas) if the movie is half as decent the book, then well worth seeing it. im really looking foward to seeing the movie. but i have to finish the book. i do HIGHLY recommend you the book though. but ill let you know in about a week how the movie is. :) i think its my movie of the year. (you know the one that you look foward to seeing.)

me too dodo... :oo haha, I was just starting to enjoy vacation :)))

me too dodo... :oo haha, I was just starting to enjoy vacation :)))

i know the feeling. it sux. i dont want to go baaaaaaaaaaaack.

well im reading the book at the moment. im not going to see the movie till i read the book. WOW the book is great, i cant get enough of it. (hence why im becoming obsessed with geishas) if the movie is half as decent the book, then well worth seeing it. im really looking foward to seeing the movie. but i have to finish the book. i do HIGHLY recommend you the book though. but ill let you know in about a week how the movie is. :) i think its my movie of the year. (you know the one that you look foward to seeing.)

did u know that madonna insisted to play the lead role for years!lol :haha:

the worst thing with the movie is taht they talk in english! :damn:

did u know that madonna insisted to play the lead role for years!lol :haha:

the worst thing with the movie is taht they talk in english! :damn:

madonna???!!!! r u serious.????? she has lost the plot.

when i first heard about the movie, i thought fantastic its going to be high budget non speaking, i was a bit disapointed to find out it was in english.

do you remember a show they use to play in iran, i can vaigly rember it, i think the name of the show was "oshin" that was about geisha's right?

unf. i do not recall the show!

and madonna, yeah i remember she stated that she wanted to act the role years ago, once the book became a bestseller! about the asme time she ddi her geisha inspired video to prove taht she can pull it off!lol

unf. i do not recall the show!

and madonna, yeah i remember she stated that she wanted to act the role years ago, once the book became a bestseller! about the asme time she ddi her geisha inspired video to prove taht she can pull it off!lol

that is so sad. you would think that should would understand why she would have no CHANCE at getting the role. have you read the book or seen the movie?

well she was actually very veryyy close to get the role!!! it was right after her playing evita!

no, i was to read it many years ago but reading more about it, it came across as a classy harlequine!Lol so i let it go! but i'll catch it on dvd! if it was in original language i would have seen in in the cinema, but not now!

i was suppose to read it few years ago but i kept prolonging it. so this xmas i got the book, i picked it up few days ago and started reading it im at near finish. im very much hooked, and im really hooked on the life of geisha's to the point where i have started collecting images of them from the internet.

i got an ipod for christmas. ANd now its not working. im so peeved. seriously for the money thats paid for it, you would think that the quality would be great. im really frustrated, my mp3 player lasted longer. now i have to wait few weeks till its replaced. its a piece of rubbish. :punishing_wft:

hey guys.. I need help.

does anyone know who sings this song "nazanin bad jori man khaterkhatam haliteh haliteh.. areh man ashegeh jofteh cheshatam haliteh haliteh"?

Puh-leaseeee, I really need it. =]

hey guys.. I need help.

does anyone know who sings this song "nazanin bad jori man khaterkhatam haliteh haliteh.. areh man ashegeh jofteh cheshatam haliteh haliteh"?

shahram solati. :)

hey guys.. I need help.

shahram solati. :)

THANK YOU... thank you. :D

your welcome. :air_kiss_wft:

dodo jan what happend with your avatar ?!

which one? i havnt got one on at the moment.

Welcome back Kitty!

Dodo made me make this:

http://www.logogle.com/ggl.php?hl=ja&lo=KMBB+Dear+Dodo%21

oooooooooooooooooo getting aggressive . lol somebody cant take the heat. :))):))):)))

i still cant see it.

yey, Keano still remembers me. :)

Thank you.

How can I 4get your signature? :damn:

And your picture! :harhar_wft[1]: :friends:

which one? i havnt got one on at the moment.

Welcome back Kitty!

Dodo made me make this:

http://www.logogle.com/ggl.php?hl=ja&lo=KMBB+Dear+Dodo%21

oooooooooooooooooo getting aggressive . lol somebody cant take the heat. :))):))):)))

i still cant see it.

ye duneh avatar dashti,axe khodet bood. it was very nice :bl :clap2: