But just hold me now

Cause our love will light the way

I've bin waitin' for so long

For somethin' to arrive

For love to come along

Now our dreams are comin' true

Through the good times and the bad

Ya - I'll be standin' there by you

Ok it's 11:25pm here on a saturday night, today 2-3 of my friends called me asking me to go out with them for the night, but I said no! simply because from the minute I woke up this morning, I was somehow musically inspired and enthusiastic so planned on  staying home the whole night!!!

Then my mom who has been here with me for the past month asked me to go with her to our relative's Mehmoonee  :) but despite my eagerness to go to my aunt's I had to turn that offer down!!! :(  :(  I tried to come up with the catchiest and sweetest line for one of my songs in my upcoming album (Within next 2 years) ironically I have been challenging myself for almost 5-6 months in order to write a great love song  which would at first satisfy me, and secondly ppl that I work with!!! although without any success, so disappointing that I almost lost my confidence in my music writing abilities!!!  :(  **If you're writing any music or lyrics, it's gotta be spontaneous**, you can't just push it too much, sometimes you'll spend the whole day trying to come up with only one catchy line of lyrics, though you fail!!!! it somtimes gets soooo frustrating and tiring that you might as well want to bang your head against the wall!!! :f  however another day for instance you might be driving/eating/taking bath/ in toilet *lol* and all of a sudden that golden line you've been working your ars off pops up in your head!!!!  :DD  so you better cut whatever you're doing out and record/write/save that god damn F***ng line before you forget it!!!! :DD

Anyhow, 4 me tonight was the night! and I decided to focus on my goal, I first listened to this lovely song: *Heaven* by Brian Adams, it literally brought tears in my eyes (Such touching lyrics) I energetically picked up my pen, started putting some words next to each other (Coming out from the bottom of my heart without thinking or having any pre-thoughts) for straight 1-2 hour I wrote both lyrics & Music lines and the combination of both had so touched myself that I couldn't hold back my excitement!!!!  :DD  I called my music manager and started singing it for him on the phone!!!!!!!  :f  :haha:  and guess what??? he who had been recently deliberately resenting/humiliating me and my song writing abilities also cried of the meaningful and smooth/romantic feel of the song!!!! BTW he lost his wife and 2 kids last year in a car accident (sorry peeps, I know I am sounding very "Az khod raazee/mamnoon" right now, but I am soooooooooooooo excited and emotional that I just wanted to share it with ya'll, cuz I can't share it with my friends or else they would want me to play it for them and I won't/can't!).

Anyhow thanx alot for bearing with my long post and reading it through, and please wish me luck.

Perhaps Pourya will best relate to my point & better understands the reason to be so ecstatic!

I feel so romantic now!:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

44704[/snapback]

well good luck Keano jan!

i know your album is going to be great :clap::clap:

let me know when it comes out so i can go out and buy it!! :D

Thanx Tara jaan! :)

.. come on feel the noise, girls rockin boys! :))

i dont get it sorry

45127[/snapback]

.. I'll get to my point...

The type of music I love to listen to are ~TRANCE~, 80's Metal, Old School Gangster Rap and Persian music.

come on feel the noise.. is an old 80's Metal song by a group call Quiet Riot. So I felt like saying " come on feel the noise, girls rockin' boys .. " that's part of the lyrics.

get it now?! :D

God morning everyone :)

Are you all doing ok, or great would be better ;)

Anyway...just popped in here quickly before breakfeast (hm...I wonder if I'm addicted :D )

See you all ;) :bye:

Loooooooool, bia ba ham bokhorim ;) I'm having moraba albalo, mmmmmm, I LOVE that, lets see, non barbari, panir and I don't know what else we have :b

in 2 rooz man har vaght angelo didam gorosne boode!lol :D

HI EVERYONE!!! :p

45207[/snapback]

Hi Pourya, good morning :D

Well, Angel kari nadashte bash, to hamishe beshin bokhor ;)

oooo amadan donyaa oooommmaaaadaaaaaam.

akhe pourya mikhai chi kaaaar konam. it's been 4.5 hours since my last meal!

That's what alot of guys say!!

They always get impressed when I eat something OTHER than a salad infront of them!! lol

Believe me there is no bigger turn off when U go out with a girl and she just neat picks her food and eats a carrot! I love when some girls eat with passion! Radiates such zest for life! I just want sit and watch her eat!

looool

I feel that way about watching guys eat! they eat with such appetite! lol

I was at a cafe the other afternoon, and there was this guy at this other table (different restaurant but like a feet away) and he was eating with SUCH appetite I just couldn't help but watch. loool

that is soooo true!! why is it that us girls order salad especially when we first start going out with a guy?it's a mystery to me :ad :ad

That's what alot of guys say!!

They always get impressed when I eat something OTHER than a salad infront of them!! lol

45228[/snapback]