Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
TH14

Crash

Ive just come back from watching Crash in the cinema. Its a great film. There is also an iranian family in it as well. Have any of you guys seen it?..if so, what did you guys think about it?

i saw the movie, i personally didnt like it. it was one of those movies trying to get a msg across. i thougth it was so crap, and it draggggggged and dragggggggggggged.

I havent watched it but ma friends have and they said the same the dodo said it drrrrrrrragged havent heard anything gud about it yet

what?..its got 8.6 out of 10 in imdb.com..thats pretty amazing..its got a higher rating than 98% of any other movie..

you cant judge a movie by what others say although it does have an impact on one. but i seriously thought it was a complete waste of time, although the people that i watched the movie with thought it was great. but it all comes down to ones taste.

Guest toofi

I saw it and I enjoyed it a lot. However, I think they somewhat badly portrayed the "passionate" iranian father.

There was another English movie featuring an Iranian. It was an amusing movie, I just can't seem to recall the name.

But it was pretty funny.

what did you guys think of the iranian family in crash?..i thought they were quite realistic..esp the daughther..the mom was hot.jk.Is anyones father here similar to the iranian father in crash?..some may argue he was cliche.But cliche means that the films producers have done their research correctly.Imagine if he was some surfer dude with hawian shorts on instead!..lol..

im joking.The iranian wife was the other end of the iranian cliche scale,and wore a headscarf.Pulled the FOB look very well(accent helped)

im joking.The iranian wife was the other end of the iranian cliche scale,and wore a headscarf.Pulled the FOB look very well(accent helped)

113697[/snapback]

Oh, you've got to be kidding me !!

113697[/snapback]

Oh, you've got to be kidding me !!

113977[/snapback]

hahaha, to cheh bahal ingilisi harf mizani :clap2: