Forum | Bia2.com

Hey GUEST, why do u even bother to participate in this discussion when u're this scared to either register or write ur name?????!!

U must be the most IN DENIAL person I know man!

U need "PROOF" of that saddistic Saddam's outrageous behivor????

U mean to tell me what u already know isn't ENOUGH????

Saddam & his 2 sons (althought they say they're dead) are among the most CRUEL (if not THE most cruel) bastards of this lifetime!!!!

U're talking about PROOF??????

OMG! U know what? Stick to ur toughts & opinion, u're not worth it.

Quite a lot of passion there for someone that, based on this post, has no factual reasoning for their hate.

At least when I state my opinion I give some reasoning. If you disagree try coming up with intelligent arguments to back up your position.

Are you saying you believe it? And do you also believe he had weapons of mass destruction and that he had hundreds of body doubles and massive underground tunnel infrastructure? What evidence have you seen to support these claims?

I am not saying he didn't do horrible things, just that I would like to see more evidence. This shouldn't be hard if it was as widespread as they claimed.

I think the extent of his cruelty and power was exaggerated for control reasons.

Oh ok.

Then with YOUR theory, he didn't have weapons. He didn't drop biological/chemical weapons on the Kurds, nor did he drop them on Iranians. That NEVER happened.

The extent of his cruelty and power was definately NOT exaggerated. He invaded TWO countries, he murdered Kurds and shiite muslims (the majority of the Iraqi population) he DID torture people, hence the existence of torture prisons. People couldn't speak out or they were killed, their families were murdered.

I know people who suffered under his regime.

I don't know what kind of "evidence" you really want. Unlike the USA all the bad things that happened in that country were known by everyone but were not recorded.

His own daughter and son-in-law fled Iraq. When they returned Saddam murdered his own son-in-law.

I believe he was a monster and as such had to be removed.

He had weapons when he attacked Iran and he used them in the Iran-Iraq, war.

Yes he should be punished for that, and yes he should be punished for all the other crimes that he was responsible for. But did he keep those weapons? I don't think so. And the lack of evidence supports my claim.

Did he engage in illegal and immoral acts against humanity? Yes he did, in some cases it's proven.

Did he have torture chambers, rape rooms, numerous body doubles, ties to Al-qaeda, or vast stockpiles of WMDs? I haven't seen any evidence of it, anywhere near the scale of which it was projected.

Unlike you however, I don't assume I know the truth. I'm not saying he didn't have these things, just that if he did we should be seeing more evidence reported than we have.

Hopefully his trial will clear that up.

I'm not assuming. If I assume something I would say "I assume" somewhere in there.

I'm sure of it. It doesn't take a genius to put 1 + 1 together.

No factual reasoning for their hate? Dige goftan dare???

Man, u're waaaaaay too GHARB-ZADE for me ke bekham vase kasi mesle to chizi tozih bedam.

Are you saying you don't believe Saddam was crazy and tortured his people?!?!!  :blink:

If so, you're in complete denial.

Are you saying you believe it? And do you also believe he had weapons of mass destruction and that he had hundreds of body doubles and massive underground tunnel infrastructure? What evidence have you seen to support these claims?

I am not saying he didn't do horrible things, just that I would like to see more evidence. This shouldn't be hard if it was as widespread as they claimed.

I think the extent of his cruelty and power was exaggerated for control reasons.

..would you mind telling us who you are <_<

That was me.

oh I C, coolies... where have you been?!?! Its been a while since you posted something!! I thought you were struck under some heavy @ss barbells or something. Hey I'm laughing.. I got stuck under a pair once for like 30 seconds :p ...wished it was a pair of nice big pestun...

Are you saying you don't believe Saddam was crazy and tortured his people?!?!!  :blink:

If so, you're in complete denial.

..would you mind telling us who you are <_<

That was me.

oh I C, coolies... where have you been?!?! Its been a while since you posted something!! I thought you were struck under some heavy @ss barbells or something. Hey I'm laughing.. I got stuck under a pair once for like 30 seconds :p ...wished it was a pair of nice big pestun...

Yeah, that's happened to me before too! I just rolled it off.

My Internet Explorerr was messed up so I installed Mozilla and everytime I come here I have to log in to post something so I normally just don't.

No factual reasoning for their hate? Dige goftan dare???

Man, u're waaaaaay too GHARB-ZADE for me ke bekham vase kasi mesle to chizi tozih bedam.

I guess as Iranians, the Iran-Iraq war is what makes us hate Saddam immediately.

What I was focusing on was more along the lines of his recent behavior and capabilities.

I guess as Iranians, the Iran-Iraq war is what makes us hate Saddam immediately.

What I was focusing on was more along the lines of his recent behavior and capabilities.

That's EXACTLY what I was talking about too. Not just the Iran-Iraq war.

Saddam is without a doubt one of the worst leaders this world has had! No doubt!

But however, when US started this "campaign" against Iraq. They did exaderate. One of the proof is the mass destruction weapons. So far, all they have found is like some granats with some gas, and most people say it's from before 1990.

And all the things Saddam did, where do you think he got the support from? From the west, all these countries alot of us now live in. The weapons in Iran-Iraq war, alot was supported from US.

Ther's alooooot the governments try to hide from us.

Saddam is without a doubt one of the worst leaders this world has had! No doubt!

I BEG TO DIFFER SWEET DONYAA JAN!! BUSH IS THE WORSE LEADER (next to saddam) THE WORLD HAS EVEERRR SEEN. Just ask around Europe! I know people in South America think the same too!

Amir: dude you it did happened to someone else huh?! *phew* I thought I was the only one on earth that its happened too! I feel a lot better now!!

omg! :o

Ronald Regan passed away today, at 4PM!

God rest his soul.. but you know you its best

that he leaves because he was suffering soo

much from Alzheimer's disease. Not only that,

Nancy Regan was suffering too much from seeing

him suffer.

May God rest his soul

Looks like I was right... as usual.

Saddam Trial Lacking evidence.

Saddam trial lacks 'smoking gun' evidence, witnesses

Mon Jun 07 2004 20:22:25 ET

Prosecutors are struggling to build a case against Saddam Hussein because they lack both witnesses and evidence to prove the ousted Iraqi dictator is guilty of atrocities, according to a British official quoted by The Times on Monday.

Although the US-led coalition has caught 40 of the 55 people on its list of "most-wanted" Iraqis linked to Saddam's former regime, none of them will testify for the prosecution, the unnamed official said.

"It's the fear factor," he explained. "Saddam may be in custody but the other detainees know from past experience that if they turned 'Queen's evidence', revenge would be taken against members of their families".

The newspaper's source also said the Iraqi dictator, ousted by the US and British invasion in March 2003, had hidden any written proof of his direct responsibility for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

"Saddam was very clever at power-laundering, which meant that decisions were filtered down to junior levels, making it difficult to prove a direct line of responsibility", the source said.

Saddam has been in US custody in an undisclosed location since his capture on December 13, and is due to be tried along other members of his ousted regime by a special Iraqi tribunal.

He is likely to be tried for the persecution of the Shiite Marsh Arabs in southern Iraq in the 1980s and 1990s, as well as for alleged war crimes against Kuwait.

Iran is also believed to be preparing a formal complaint against him for the torture of Iranian prisoners captured during the 1980-1988 war.

A 20-member defense team appointed by Saddam's family has complained about not being able to meet its client and accused the US authorities of holding him in breach of the Geneva Conventions.

Don't be fooled, I'm not taking Saddam's side. I just firmly believe in being inoccent until proven guilty.

... that's an American ideology!! :D:D

Guest BehnoushY

Have you guys heard of the explosion in Iran? 90 ppl were killed :( and many were injured...that's so sad :( :(

May God keep their souls in peace...

omg mardom.........shenidin rajebe sarbaz amrikaie? the damn terrorists killed him as well,

I saw it on Al-jazeera( I have mahvareh) the shot him in the back :(

I think that everyone agrees that Saddam has been very cruel. But why is he going to be punished? Who is going to punish Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, etc for all the civilian deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan? I also wonder why Milosevic was judged in The Hague. It's the same as in Nüremberg. The one who loses the war is the bad guy, the one who wins is the saint. This world sucks.

Well, I do agree that ALL people Accused for abuse of power, should be accountable and responsible for their actions! But The sad fact that BUSH doesn’t get to be Adequately responsible (not yet at least), doesn’t mean that another tyrant should be acquitted for his crimes against humanity!!

Well, I do agree that ALL people Accused for abuse of power, should be accountable and responsible for their actions! But The sad fact that BUSH doesn’t get to be Adequately responsible (not yet at least), doesn’t mean that another tyrant should be acquitted for his crimes against humanity!!

But someone who commits a crime has no moral right to judge someone who has done the same. Bush's administration says that Saddam is a bad guy at the same time that they have agreed to sell weapons and depleted uranium to the King of Morocco, Mohamed VI and protect King Fahd, who are not better than Saddam.

Moreover, the U.S.A. should get into its own business, care about their taxes, electricity and their stuff. They should get out of other country's matters.

Maria, I do not disagree with you on the level of power-abuse and international manipulation of the BUSH-administration or US of A’s historic deeds in general!! This world-police dilemma started long before this man and his crew arrived at office!! Mahan is talking well about Clinton, but the fact is that he too tapped on the long US-mobster tradition once arriving! Even though he truly was more reasonable, less militant and extremist in his approach! And more discrete while operating in the Middle East! Than the current arrogant and clumsy regime! And there are traces of this international US-interference every where in the history of the world!!

But on the other hand you suggest that, and I quote ”I think that everyone agrees that Saddam has been very cruel. But why is he going to be punished?”! THIS is the argument that I dispute! I do NOT care who has captured the tyrant and where he is about to be tried and sentenced! He is who he is, and SHOULD be held responsible!! From the news reported today, he and his posse are to be held and tried by the provisional Iraqi government (although without a doubt under the US-supervision) .

I agree 100% with your first paragraph.

And the rest, I want Saddam to be judged but I don't want the U.S.A. to participate in that, it has nothing to do with them. Iraqis should do it. Alright, I know that now he is under the new Iraqi government custody but that government is not a free government. The U.S.A. chose them. But for me, Saddam is not better than Bush's administration. They both are murderers.

well Maria, I respect your opinion. but since I have less pleasant experiences from a WAR with The Iraqi tyrant as THE MAIN responsible, this is MY opinion!

I respect and understand your opinion. And as I said, I agree that he should be judged. But I'd like justice to be just, which means that besides judging him, we should judge all the tyrants, the ones that have affected you and the ones that have affected the rest :)

Maria, I do not disagree with you on the level of power-abuse and international manipulation of the BUSH-administration or US of A’s historic deeds in general!!

1st. one!

I agree 100% with your first paragraph.

2nd. one! ;)

well Maria, I respect your opinion

3rd. one! :D

I respect and understand your opinion

4th. one! :D :p B)

yes, I KNOW what you mean

5th. one! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The funny thing is that they both agree and disagree on the same things! :lol::lol: