Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_Dj_Timsar

Hidden Web Cam

personally i think it's degrading to the iranian women

but knowing them, they dress to please, and receive attention.. and most of them will be delighted to have their pics on the internet.. looking for attention as always

but like some other members pointed out, there are more perverted sites.. and more problems to worry about.. than HIDDEN CAMERA... let ppl have fun...  Hidden Camera is Bia2's claim to fame :D

Girls whitch need to get attention by dressing did probably run out of some other options, so you should avoid them.

Hidden cameras seems to be some kind of pulling finger on the problem, sort of forbiden things.

Even if you will ban bad things, some people will be unhappy only because its forbiden and they could not decide alone.

They are angry that somebody whom they didnt select teach them whats wrong and whats not.

I agree that educate people is way better that force them to ack some way.

since im not iranian i better shut up :unsure:

orel

but iran is nice country and those mountains ... chmmmm

neither am I! :unsure::rolleyes:

loool Mahan, that's basically all mardi-gras is about: boobs, beer & beeds hehehe.

:huh: oohh and how do you know this!? hm hmm hmm have you participated in one!? ;) :lol::)

well i still think, if they dress like that, they're looking for attention..

and from what i know of iran.. since i grow up there.. and lived till i was 15-16... these girls are not only not gonna mind, they'll be ecstatic.. at least most of them..

to be honest, if i was in iran... and i dressed like that.. and i saw my photo on this site, i wouldn't be offended... but that's my personal opinion...

but i certainly understand where you guys are coming from with this issue ;)

yeah, i dun think its rite for anyone's pic to be posted without u being aware of it...but i still dun get the hidden web cam section... :huh:

so what u ppl r saying it's ok if u girls and guys go to iran and some one takes ur photos without u knowing it and post it on the net it's ok

so i hope one day u r out in iran or whereever some one does that to u and then we see if it's ok or not

-right Timsar jan, that's what I was tellin the other day. I mean it's sometimes nice to see sum of those pix but imagine u'd be one of them...be har hal <_<