Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

Doorood

Salam guys...

My name is Siamak and i am happy to know you and to be here with you.

Hala hatman bahas english sohbat konim ya spanish va french ham are possible ? :)

Anyway..i feel good over here,thx to www.bia2.com

Salam guys...

My name is Siamak and i am happy to know you and to be here with you.

Hala hatman bahas english sohbat konim ya spanish va french ham are possible ? :)

Anyway..i feel good over here,thx to www.bia2.com

105866[/snapback]

nice to have u here...

im Tara :friends:

welcome

hi siamak i am sara from california welcome to the forum hun :DD :DD :wub::friends:

Thx all ... all of you are so beautiful and kind .i am so happy cuz of that :) :bl :c :wub:

Thx all ... all of you are so beautiful and kind .i am so happy cuz of that  :)  :bl  :c  :wub:

107538[/snapback]

well i am glad that ur happy hun :DD :DD :DD :wub:

:clap2: :clap2:

doorood!! 

it took me awhile to realize what that meant... nice

109403[/snapback]

mamnoonnnnnnnn :clap2:

oh salam Siamak joon lolz i didnt really pay attention who they were so stupid!!!!!! lolz well hi this time i shud read all da posts lolz

3rood!

Welcome papa!

Enjoy your stay and love the mamas and mini-mamas of bia2! :DD

3rood!

Welcome papa!

Enjoy your stay and love the mamas and mini-mamas of bia2! :DD

111773[/snapback]

Thx king. i like here and i like the hot mamas :clap2:

hehehe... engari dirooz bood keh umadam inja khodam ro moarefi kardam. hahaha ,un avayel room ziad nemishod injaha hal pakhsh konam,hala bebin ta koja residam keh dah hezarta post kardam bedoone inkeh havasam basheh, hehehe .

kholaseh keh dar meykadeh abed, dar madreseh aghel, dar some'e asem. unaei keh farsi khoob baladan,halishoone chi migam man. zamooneh tond migzareh...

man vaghean injaha hal mikonam,begzarim keh gah godari adam ajib gharib beh gholabeh man gir mikhoreh,vali man hal mikonam. divaneh manam man keh ravam beh har khaneh va khaneh beh donbaleh eshgh.. maghsood toei va kabeh va botkhaneh bahaneh ...

ya hagh va khosh bashin :) .

i had written this whole speech and then when i posted i noticed i was on the second page and then i deleted it because i wasnt sure if this thread was opened by siamak, then i edited it, then i went back and saw that siamak opened it. so i edited and here iam explaining. so i will say what i origanlly said

siamak jan you have been one of the most interestng people in this forum. you and i have had our share of conflicts. but overall your all good. and at times i have enjoyed chatting with you.

so you opened your thread by saying dorood

and i shall say

WELCOME TO BIA2

i had written this whole speech and then when i posted i noticed i was on the second page and then i deleted it because i wasnt sure if this thread was opened by siamak, then i edited it, then i went back and saw that siamak opened it. so i edited and here iam explaining. so i will say what i origanlly said

siamak jan you have been one of the most interestng people in this forum. you and i have had our share of conflicts. but overall your all good. and at times i have enjoyed chatting with you.

so you opened your thread by saying dorood

and i shall say

WELCOME TO BIA2

vai keh man fadayeh Zhamak khanoomeh mehraboon besham ke enghadar ba mohabateh.. i am gonna cry :c hehehehe

shoma kheili lotf dari aziz. ishalla delet khosh basheh. zendegieh aroom va shirini dashteh bashi. digeh ishalla sare aroosieh un pesareh khoshgelet,man khodam miam shirini midam, :clap2:

fadat az paris ta australia . :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

kheily mamanoon siamak jan. :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft:

eee mogheye ke esm nevisi kardi inja man iran boodam...natoonestam ye wellcomet konam :D

anyway...i'm happy to know you..you're a great person!

so...

WELLCOME AMOO SIAMAK JOON!!

:dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :huglove: :huglove: