Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Keano

This is how I Kiss

When I love a girl, these are some of the leasts I can do for her:

Butterfly Kiss - With our faces less than a breath away, open and close my eyelids against my lover's. Then the fluttering sensation will match the one in my & her heart.

Eye Kiss - Hold my lover's head with both hands and slowly move her head in the direction I wish my kiss to go, then slowly kiss up towards my girl's eyes and give her a tender kiss on top of her closed eyes.

Finger Kiss - While laying together gently suck on her fingers. And that surely is very seductive and pleasurable.

Foot Kiss - An erotic and romantic gesture. It may tickle, but she definitely will relax and enjoy it! I would gently suck the toes and then lightly kissing the foot.

Freeze Kiss or Melt Kiss -I'll Put a small piece of ice in my mouth, then open mouth and kiss my girl , passing her the ice with my tongue. Fantabulously erotic and sensual french kiss with a twist of cold.

Lick Kiss - Just before kissing, I'll gently run my tongue along my girl's lip whether it be the top or bottom one depending on the position of your lips. Very sensual.

I love the following:

French Kiss - The kiss involving the tongue "Soul Kiss" because the life and soul are thought to pass through the mouth's breath in the exchange across tongues. Guess what!!!????, the French call this "The English Kiss". looOoOoOoOol

Fruity Kiss - I'll take a small piece of fruit and place between my lips (juicy fruits such as grapes, strawberries, small pieces of pineapple or mango are ideal). Kiss my girl and nibble half of the piece of fruit while she nibbles the other until it breaks in half, untill the juice runs into our mouths.

Lip Sucking Kiss - When kissing gently suck on her lower lip. This certainly makes it a lot more exciting!

The following is dedicated to mamas like Sara &... who are Neck kiss lovers:

Neck Nibble Kiss - I'll Gently nibble up and down her neck & end with a gentle kiss on her lips.

Vacuum Kiss - While kissing open-mouthed, I will slightly suck in as if I were sucking the air from her mouth. (a playful kiss).

Tongue Sucking - A variation of the French kiss. During an open-mouth kiss gently suck on her tongue (not too hard because it may hurt). Very sexy :-)

After I make out with her, we both go to sleep and the next morning starts as follows:

Wake Up Kiss - Before she awakes I'll lean over and kiss her cheek and move over giving soft kisses until I reach her lips. Definitely a more than pleasant way to wake up!

To be continued...

:bl :bl :bl :bl :friends::friends::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

i will never ever kiss a chick in the morning... atleast not until both parties have brushed.

102786[/snapback]

lol i think you'll grow out of this! :;):

you even might put your mouth elsewhere early in the mornings ... :rolleyes: !lol :D

Freeze Kiss or Melt Kiss -I'll  Put a small piece of ice in my mouth, then open mouth and kiss my girl , passing her the ice with my tongue. Fantabulously  erotic and sensual french kiss with a twist of cold.

WOWWW....

Lick Kiss - Just before kissing, I'll gently run my tongue along my girl's lip whether it be the top or bottom one depending on the position of your lips. Very sensual.

ahhhhhhhhhhh........that sounds like BLISS.....

Fruity Kiss - I'll take a small piece of fruit and place between my lips (juicy fruits such as grapes, strawberries, small pieces of pineapple or mango are ideal). Kiss my girl and nibble  half of the piece of fruit while she nibbles the other until it breaks in half, untill the juice  runs into our  mouths.

tasty....yumyumyum....:)

Lip Sucking Kiss - When kissing gently suck on her lower lip. This certainly makes it a lot more exciting!

from experience.....(for once) i can say that this is gr8!

The following is dedicated to mamas like Sara &... who are Neck kiss lovers:

Neck Nibble Kiss - I'll Gently nibble up and down her neck & end with a gentle kiss on her lips.

hehehehehehehehehehehe.......merci keano joon for the dedication, mershi mershi......hehe...........by the way.....the neck nibble kiss sounds GR8!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooo!!! i want someone to do that to me!!!! :DD :DD :bl :bl :bl

i had no idea there so many different types of kisses, nevertheless ive been told that im a great kisser.

oooooo....go aydin go aydin! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :friends:  :p

102860[/snapback]

if you ever doubted my statement, i can always demonstrate. :wub::wub::friends: :p

Many guys take the kissing part for granted and don't care about how to kiss a girl and ultimately how to turn her on, and that itself can be the biggest flaw in a man as far as sexual demeanours go!

Next time you kiss your girl try to transfer the heat from your heart into her lips, trust me on this!

Some more tips on kisses:

Kiss on the hand - I adore you.

Kiss on the cheek - I just want to be friends.

Kiss on the chin - You are cute!

Kiss on the neck - I want you.

Kiss on the lips - I love you.

Kiss on the ears - Let's have some fun.

Kiss anywhere else - You're the best.

:bl :bl :bl

oooooo....go aydin go aydin! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :friends:  :p

102860[/snapback]

if you ever doubted my statement, i can always demonstrate. :wub::wub::friends: :p

102901[/snapback]

feel free to demonstrate at anytime!!!!!!!!! :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :wub::wub::friends:

Kiss on the neck - I want you.

:bl  :bl  :bl

103201[/snapback]

OH DEAR.......is this for real.......coz that means one of my best guy freinds "wants me".........oh poo.....lol

hes gorgeous tho!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

My dears!

Where 2 kiss Your Love????????

* Behind their ear.

* Tip of their nose.

* Back of their neck.

* Underside of their forearm.

* Curve of their waist.

* Palm of their hand.

* Inside their wrist.

* Under their chin.

* Their eyelids.

* Inside of their ankle.

* Their collar bone.

* Tips of their fingers.

* Their spine.

* Small of their back.

* Their tummy.

* Behind their knees.

My dears!

* Behind their ear.

* Tip of their nose.

* Back of their neck.

* Curve of their waist.

* Palm of their hand.

* Inside their wrist.

* Under their chin.

* Their eyelids.

* Inside of their ankle.

* Their collar bone.

* Tips of their fingers.

* Their spine.

* Small of their back.

* Their tummy.

* Behind their knees.

103767[/snapback]

VAYYYYY!

My dears!

* Behind their ear.

* Tip of their nose.

* Back of their neck.

* Curve of their waist.

* Palm of their hand.

* Inside their wrist.

* Under their chin.

* Their eyelids.

* Inside of their ankle.

* Their collar bone.

* Tips of their fingers.

* Their spine.

* Small of their back.

* Their tummy.

* Behind their knees.

103767[/snapback]

yeho migofty hameh jaa! :diablo:

the small of ur back is just above ur bum!

the curve of ur back b4 it reaches ur "cheeks" lol! :DD

baba jize jize jize.. baba jize jize jize... ;)

A fantabulous kiss step by step:

A. Start slow, then turn up the heat.

B. First lips, then tongue.

C. Leave breathing room.

D. Give and take.

E. Use just enough saliva.

F. Nibble, gently.

G. Use your hands.

H. Less can be more.

I. Stay focused.

J. Use your mouth to seduce.

I will elaborate on all of the above!

Lets get started with the last one "J":

Use your mouth to seduce.

Use your lips and your tongue to leave your lover wanting more. Your kissing should say "This is just a taste of what I've got for you." Many women judge a guy's potential as a lover by the way he kisses (a sensitive, attentive, passionate kisser equals dynamite in the sack, while a sloppy, pushy kisser equals a turn off). If you can demonstrate your prowess in mouth-to-mouth contact alone, she'll be leading you to the bedroom in no time. :clap2:

To be continued...