Forum | Bia2.com
alikarime

OUR ALIKARIMI IN BAYERN MUNICH

akhhh jaaaaaaaaaaaan! perfect miladi.....sexy karate arms are the best, they compliment sexy footballers legs....jooooon....yumyumyummy....

BUT u have to have a nice muscley back and nice broad shoulders too......yummmmmmmmmmm..... :gentleman_in_wft[1]: :air_kiss_wft: :punishing_wft:

sara joon...I can work on my back just 4 u :D

akheyyyyyy............. :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft:

work that back.....but...i bet its beautiful anyway....so there is no need to.....*kisses from london to u joonam*xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ALI KARIMI should change his team next year it is not the right team 4 him i think coach gives chance 2 german players not ALI KARIMI.

Ali Karimi did pretty good in CL match he scored one against Vienne!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Karimi scores again and does it beautifully!!!

Click below to watch the highlights:

Thanx to IFC!

http://ifcmediacenter.com/BusiG/IFC_Dortmund_Bayern.wmv

Click below to only watch karimi's goal (Lower quality and smaller screen):

http://www.iransport.net/Report_film/asp/f...ubject.asp?id=7

Karimi rules!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

mamnoon va eyval king joon keh zahmat mikeshi vase maha va inaro mizari,hal mikonam. damet garm :clap2:

Khaahesh mikonam Sia!

beh cheh dardi mikhoreh hala :D !?

? i heard that they arent goin to sell him

not yet but soon. the manager of the 1.fc köln say that he want him. and bayern will buy some players from brazil nex year so they will sell him.

? i heard that they arent goin to sell him

not yet but soon. the manager of the 1.fc köln say that he want him. and bayern will buy some players from brazil nex year so they will sell him.

eee? chera shaye az khodet daarwakoni?

ki gofte in haarfaro?

doroste, Bayern bazikone jawan wa setareye Paraguay ro be khedmaat migire, bezoodi, baraye fasle dige. waali khode Magat gofte ke Karimi ro asan man ejaze nemidaam ke bere. taze oona hanooz motmaen nistaan ke Balack moondanie ye na... shayaad akhaare fasl oon bere... ke age bere oonwaght oon niazeshoon be Karimi chandbarabaar mishe.

Motmaen bash ke age oon gharar bashe bere, teamhaye kheili kheili behtaar az Koln hastaan ke oono mikhan. in ke morabie koln ye hamchinchiziro gofte, dalil be kharidane oon nemishe.

Ghalenoei morabie esteghlal haam bazi waghta mige man Ronaldo mikham... :haha: :)))

This transfer rumor is pretty rotten, it's an old discussion from a month ago, which turned out to be just a BS!