Forum | Bia2.com
alikarime

OUR ALIKARIMI IN BAYERN MUNICH

HI' every1 in the world knows that this year ALIKARIMI is going to play in BAYERN MUNICH but u all know he was playing in alahli team in DUBAI he loved alahli more then any club in the world but he left for his future.The 1st match ALIKARIMI played in BAYERN MUNICH he said it is very easy to dribble european players as in asia he said it is easy coz in europe they r coming 1 by 1 so it is very easy for me as in asia 4 players at a time were coming to take the ball.He said that he want to be the best player in the world and he think that he can be the no.1 player in the world.There is millions of IRANI in the world i want to ask them ALIKARIMI can be the best player in the world or not if not ur wrong.

ALIKARIMI IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD THAT EVERY IRANI KNOWS.

post-1016-1121207447_thumb.jpg

Guest Ariaye

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

where are you talkin about ali karimi best player in the world?

Not yet sweety maybe tommorrow (in ur dreams) :DD :))

Far from being #1 player in the world!

Hmmm.. I never did hear him say that.. and even though I like Ali karimi... then I must admit.. being the best player in the world isn't everyman's job...

U need alot of disciplin, which karimi has to work on..

and besides I heard the reason that he wanted to stay in dubai was, because he loves sleeping alot, and he had a hard time playing by the rules... they didn't force him to show up to practice always in time.. he was kinda his own man in Dubai... did mustly what he wanted... but in professional clubs it's not like that... even Zidane has to show up in time...

Karimi might be good one on one.. but there is a huge difference between european players and the ones in asia... european players are quick... they have alot of stamina...

Karimi has alot to learn yet.. but he is still young.. Let's hope the best for him

he is nowhere near best player in the world.........hes gr8.....and has uplifted Iran's National Team tremendously but isnt yet worthy of this prestigious title.... :friends: but thats my opinion anyway....feel free to disagree! :dance: :dance: :p

he is nowhere near best player in the world.........hes gr8.....and has uplifted Iran's National Team tremendously but isnt yet worthy of this prestigious title.... :friends: but thats my opinion anyway....feel free to disagree! :dance:  :dance:  :p

102190[/snapback]

girl I agree with u.. I mean latley he hasn't done much 4 our team..

:):):):):))

where are you talkin about ali karimi best player in the world?

Not yet sweety maybe tommorrow (in ur dreams) :DD  :))

101813[/snapback]

:angry: Really i dont think ur from IRANcoz the real IRANI never say that he cant do that there were so many players they got best player wen they were 30 years old so y ALIKARIMI8 cant be best player really i think now he is the best coz if he was not there in asian cup our team was nothing and in world cup too.dont make fun of ALIKARIMI he will show the world this year wut he is and wut he can do.i will make u remember.

he is nowhere near best player in the world.........hes gr8.....and has uplifted Iran's National Team tremendously but isnt yet worthy of this prestigious title.... :friends: but thats my opinion anyway....feel free to disagree! :dance:  :dance:  :p

102190[/snapback]

girl I agree with u.. I mean latley he hasn't done much 4 our team..

102216[/snapback]

exactly....i love him and all.....but i mean....come on....wake up.... :friends::friends:

exactly....i love him and all.....but i mean....come on....wake up.... :friends::friends:

102245[/snapback]

I am not at sleep did u see the match between IRAN and GERMANY ALIKARIMI was man of the match :angry: u have to see the match wut he did to MICHEAL BALLACK.

ali_karime_20.bmp

:angry: Really i dont think ur from IRANcoz the real IRANI never say that he cant do that

102234[/snapback]

What is that exactly supposed to mean????

So you gotta be an Iranian to admire another Iranian???

Bro you're a fanatic fan of everything you like!

Drop it!

102245[/snapback]

I am not at sleep did u see the match between IRAN and GERMANY ALIKARIMI was man of the match :angry: u have to see the match wut he did to MICHEAL BALLACK.

102254[/snapback]

errrrr....i saw the match.........and i still dnt agree with u that he is the best in the world......!!!!! get over it!! ur not gonna convince me that he is.......so lets move on. :friends: :th :th

HI my dear iranians i will not say anything more then this ALIKARIMI will show the world 1 day and i will make u people remember that wut i said was right .

Best there is ...best there was ..best there ever will be.

Guest Ariaye
Really i dont think ur from IRANcoz the real IRANI never say that he cant do that there were so many players they got best player wen they were 30 years old so y ALIKARIMI8 cant be best player really i think now he is the best coz if he was not there in asian cup our team was nothing and in world cup too.dont make fun of ALIKARIMI he will show the world this year wut he is and wut he can do.i will make u remember.

Ali Karimi The Best!

:clap2: :clap2: :DD :DD :)) :))

ali-karimi-afc-award.jpg

Guest Ariaye
ummmm...

he has nice hair :)

103607[/snapback]

Typical Woman Reaction!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :DD :DD :DD

A man would say: Nice Move, Nice Action, He is not good at all or He is very good and so on........

But a girl: His hair is nice....laughing7cg.giflaughing7cg.giflaughing7cg.giflaughing7cg.giflaughing7cg.giflaughing7cg.giflaughing7cg.giflaughing7cg.giflaughing7cg.giflaughing7cg.gif

Guest Ariaye
ariaye....i dnt like ur signature.

103702[/snapback]

haha I think you mean that one with the great Hero Ayatollah Khomeini?? lol

To be honest I have just put it 2 provoke :DD :DD :DD

This one which I have now is better isnt it?

ariaye....i dnt like ur signature.

103702[/snapback]

haha I think you mean that one with the great Hero Ayatollah Khomeini?? lol

To be honest I have just put it 2 provoke :DD :DD :DD

This one which I have now is better isnt it?

104498[/snapback]

ur sick.

Mr Ronaldinho is the best player in the world and Mr Diego Armando Maradona behtarin in history...

ali karimi is aaaali, I love him...bazikone bahalie...vali bayad pas dadan yad begire...bayad pasash mesle Ronaldinho beshe ;)

but ...best there was ..best there ever will be?!?!?! :angry: do not diss Maradona my friend....

He is the best there was!!

post-406-1122758594_thumb.jpg

Miladinho: Maradona is not a player coz he was using drugs if alikarime will use drugs he will be the best player in history as i heard in tv the drug which maradona was using makes 1man equal to 6 that means alikarime will be 6 times more powerful then before so u think wut he can do dont say this bullshit maradona is not a player he has no respect in fifa i think alikarime is better then maradona :afrique7bo: and about ronaldinho he is good but he must learn something from ALIKARIME like dribbles he cant do like ALIKARIMI.

post-1016-1122773956_thumb.jpg

OMG...karimi a better dribbler than Ronaldinho? all I have 2 say about that is... :blow:

don't belive everything u hear on tv dude......and bullshit? pesar...age mikhai koochiket bokonam bego...cuz then I will f*cking destroy u!

o yeah...1 more thing....if u like ALI so much....shoro kon aghalan esmesho dorost benevis...ALI KARIMI...not karime...

oki? affarin pessare khoob...

OMG...karimi a better dribbler than Ronaldinho? all I have 2 say about that is... :blow:

don't belive everything u hear on tv dude......and bullshit?  pesar...age mikhai koochiket bokonam bego...cuz then I will f*cking destroy u!

o yeah...1 more thing....if u like ALI so much....shoro kon aghalan esmesho dorost benevis...ALI KARIMI...not karime...

104649[/snapback]

u dont try to teach me anything about ALI KARIMI i know everything about him more then u i met him in UAE I wrote his name ALIKARIME coz my email is karime_alikarime@yahoo.com so i type ALIKARIMES name same and MARADONA is not a player coz he was using drug.

don't belive everything u hear on tv dude......and bullshit?  pesar...age mikhai koochiket bokonam bego...cuz then I will f*cking destroy u!

104649[/snapback]

u dont try to teach me anything about ALI KARIMI i know everything about him more then u i met him in UAE I wrote his name ALIKARIME coz my email is karime_alikarime@yahoo.com so i type ALIKARIMES name same and MARADONA is not a player coz he was using drug.

104654[/snapback]

khoshhalam vasat ke ali karimio irl didi......vali bro...ur starting to sound like a stalker or sumthing..."I MET HIM IN UAE, and I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM" :p...ya khode Ali Karimi hasti ya ye stalker :) vali hoseleie dava nadaram so.. :friends: