Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Lonely Heart vs Broken Heart

Which do you prefer?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• To Have Loved and Lost!
    • Not Having Loved at All!

I already have lost many loved once...I got use to it...So...

bounce22en.gif

pas kei mikhai zan bigiri to ? zoud bash keh mikham naveh hamo bebinam :D .

never to loved at all........

Word :). That's my choice too.

In my eyes when you can actually loose a lover...that lover and your feeling towards him were never something you could put in the category of 'love'. To me love isn't only a one-way street...so just by ME loving someone and not getting him...or loosing him at some point...then it was never love in my eyes. Love is when TWO people BOTH feel something incredibly amazing for one another, and always keep that feeling. Of course, it changes form throughout the years...but you stick together through everything and come out still feeling strongly and special for the one you're committed to :).

That's MY definition. I do know it's not one that is suitable for all :). But I reckon each individual has his/her own ideas of what love is. Then no one has the right to say others are wrong in their ideas. They can say that when there's an actual universal definition that actually applies for everyone.

hamishe ashegh :boredom_wft:

I would probably say Never have loved at all.

When a real love fails, it hurts so bad, which kind of makes you run away from it, or perhaps not being able to fall in love again.

Exactly, those who say Loved and Lost don't know how bad it actually is! I've never experienced it but I've known people who have so I can imagine.

Exactly, those who say Loved and Lost don't know how bad it actually is! I've never experienced it but I've known people who have so I can imagine.

I know..I know how it is like and how it feels, it is pain. The real meaning of pain, just like cutting your finger, but this time it is your eyes and heart that are cut. I still would persist on my vote!

Lonely heart is better then broken heart.Atleast you will not hurt your self or somthing like that.