Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Lonely Heart vs Broken Heart

Which do you prefer?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• To Have Loved and Lost!
    • Not Having Loved at All!

i voted for broken heart because i would much rather have a broken heart then a lonely heart

if u have a lonely heart u never experience the great ride of love and happiness

but if u have a broken heart at least u have experienced the pleasures of love

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

i voted to love... b/c " what doens't kill you only makes you stronger" :clap:

and i'd rather have loved someone and know what it feels like than not to know what love is like :wub:

i voted to love... b/c " what doens't kill you only makes you stronger"  :clap:

and i'd rather have loved someone and know what it feels like than not to know what love is like :wub:

108984[/snapback]

i totally agree with u :wub::wub:

Guest toofi

Voted for: To Have Loved and Lost!

i've felt the love where you would do anything to make her happy, move mountains for her. I've experienced it and lost it in a emotionally tragic way. It took me awhile to get over it, and now I hope that I can feel that feeling again for someone because I do miss it.

Never having loved must be a horrible feeling, but having loved and lost is almost equally horrible, but a different kind of horrible.. they're both horrible.. :c :c

A lonely heart ache and a broken heart ache both hurt, but in different ways..

-the insightfullness!! :p i sound like a bimbo, but this is the best way i can express my wievs on this matter ;)

anyways, personally id choose the broken heart ache over the lonely heart ache any day.. even tho to me its like sayin "which would i prefer more, aids or hiv?" .. :p

Guest toofi
.. even tho to me its like sayin "which would i prefer more, aids or hiv?" .. :p

109565[/snapback]

Well that's easy. HIV. LoL

i've felt the love where you would do anything to make her happy, move mountains for her. I've experienced it and lost it in a emotionally tragic way. It took me awhile to get over it, and now I hope that I can feel that feeling again for someone because I do miss it.

109394[/snapback]

[/quote¨

of course u will.. :friends:

.. even tho to me its like sayin "which would i prefer more, aids or hiv?" .. :p

109565[/snapback]

Well that's easy. HIV. LoL

109567[/snapback]

Hahahah :)

i've felt the love where you would do anything to make her happy, move mountains for her.  I've experienced it and lost it in a emotionally tragic way.  It took me awhile to get over it, and now I hope that I can feel that feeling again for someone because I do miss it.

109394[/snapback]

well said :wub:

i've felt the love where you would do anything to make her happy, move mountains for her.  I've experienced it and lost it in a emotionally tragic way.  It took me awhile to get over it, and now I hope that I can feel that feeling again for someone because I do miss it.

109394[/snapback]

well said :wub:

109780[/snapback]

yeeeahh.. :wub:

i'd rather lonely heart.

i've come all this way without loving anyone. i've met the best and the worst and still not convinced. WHY i wonder!! must i always be so damn cold hearted. i think i have a trust issue. and i have my guard up at all time so really i dont give anyone a chance. the fear of a broken heart is scary.....

I would prefer broken heart...

Cus eachtime that your heart breaks, you find a new reciept to paste it again which last longer and longer....

Each time has its own experiences, its own good moment+bad moments, from both of them you can learn alot of things...

I would prefer to pass this way...and i would risk for that...

New inputs are welcomed!

this is one of the best bia2 threads :clap2:

I voted : to have loved and lust!

for the same reasons others mentioned. and b/c of personal experience! I wouldn't change the chance I took for the world! and although remembering it makes me sad at times...it was definatly worth it. and I think I'm a better person b/c of it! ....wonderful learning experience!!! and priceless memories!

:bounce: :bounce:

for the same reasons others mentioned.

looooooooooooooooooool anotheor Freudian!!lol NAUGHTYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :))):))):)))

I dont think that anyone mentioned "lust" but you miss Sain-a-mental!lol :brows::brows::brows::brows:

for the same reasons others mentioned.

looooooooooooooooooool anotheor Freudian!!lol NAUGHTYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :))):))):)))

I dont think that anyone mentioned "lust" but you miss Sain-a-mental!lol :brows::brows::brows::brows:

I meant LOST! dir vaght khastam, gir nade!!! :punishing_wft:

there was more to my post you know! :Kung_fu_wft:

begard to faghat too harfaye man irad peyda kon....ba'd be pichoonesh ye joori....ye harfe jadid besaaz azash!! :giveup_wft:

man harfe jadid nasakhtam jooni, u did the great work all by yourself!lol :))):))):clap:

I didn't do anythiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggggg! :sh :sh :sh :sh :sh

agha moalem ke faghat mis-spellinge mano mibine....mesle inke azaar darin shoma?! :blink: :blink:

I already have lost many loved once...I got use to it...So...

bounce22en.gif