1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• To Have Loved and Lost!
    • Not Having Loved at All!

After listening to the old YES gem saying:

”Owner of a lonely heart

Much better than - a

Owner of a broken heart!”

I came to start this poll:

Which do you prefer? To Have Loved and Lost! Or not having loved at all?

:afrique7bo:

After listening to the old YES gem saying:

”Owner of a lonely heart

Much better than - a

Owner of a broken heart!”

I came to start this poll:

Which do you prefer? To Have Loved and Lost! Or not having loved at all?

:afrique7bo:

100883[/snapback]

Ayy.....that song is annoying.

:c as Andy joon mifarmayand " age az man, tou beporsi, range asheghi che rangeh, man migam rangesh siaheh ama baz baram ghashangeh" :c :c :wub::wub: it hurt big time to love and to lose, but even more if u dont experience that pain... no sweet without sour :wub::wub::friends::friends:

actually in his "leili" video he states "its better to have loved and lost, than never loved at all"! :;):

everyone followed his true love story in his album BIGHARAR, how she left him and how he still believed in love!

i voted, its better not to have loved.

because az much as love is good, it hurts even more,

love is so blind, it makes you do the craziest things

and sometimes you loose your self when you fall in love.

he he! well...

Either way, another chapter or at least a page in your biography gets to be filled with ”love”, at the end that’s what makes a bestseller of a book that risks not being even read by its own author when its completely written!

- Pourya :;):

lol well that works good for those whom like love stories.

as much as love is a wonderful thing, you fall inlove then your out of it, you might have learnt a few things or so but then you think to yourself where did all those years go? where did your old self go? or what about when you are so deeply in love, you give your entire being to that person and you get left broken hearted to a point of breaking down? where is the goodness of love there? falling in love is so easy but staying in love is so hard.

well although I completely understand your point I do not share your point of view and therefore disagree! All this you mentioned are the risks of life, these are what makes life! they mould you and forge you into a mature and experienced human being who unlike the fish with its seconds long memory possess a stronger memory and will hopeful LEARN and while redo the rights also avoid the wrongs! Life means death! no one has started to live without one day dying! so it goes without saying that all things in life will one day end, sooner or later, and the moment you start to realise this risk you will actually start to LIVE life instead of awaiting it! Living it and enjoying its feature! one of them Love, which might only be a fleeting glimpse or an illusion, but nevertheless its there for you to enjoy it as long as it lasts!

I have been in love exactly two times in my life! the first time I spent years, climbing mountains and swimming oceans for this thing, yet it showed itself to be a more difficult liaison that I would ever imagine! but nevertheless REWARDING! I lost love the first time, but found it again just last year! in its entire divine glory! now who knows if this is going to last eternity or …! the only thing I know is that what I have done for love in my life, I will do it again and again if born again!

I have had a spiritually rich life! and while I do not consider life itself as a blessing I consider LOVE as a pure privilege!

i see your point.

to me every one goes through different paths in life, they see things that others might not, they will feel things that others might not, some get burnt to ashes but yet still get up again. thats why thier prespictive of life and love is different to others. like you said life means death, but emotionally it doesnt have to be in that order. the reason i look at it the way i do, is because of what ive seen, what ive been through, what ive felt. For me if i know its not going to go right, if its not going to make me happy, why should i go through with it. Im not emotionaly strong enough to take on risks that i can avoid. :D thats me, and that is My personal oponion.

yes that’s me!!! the great phoenix rising from the ashes (or better said AZZES!lol) !lol :DD :diablo: :clap2:

Well Its our differences that make us! :;):

For me, definitely To have loved and lost!

There's absolutely NOTHING better than the feeling of being inlove, that's for me when I feel the most alive :wub:

Even if the relationship wouldn't last, think about the person you got to know, the time you spent together, all the things you got from it, all the things you learned from it.

I have never regreted a relationship just because of the privilege I had to get to know another person like that, and to get to learn soooooo increadibly much about life.

I think being in love is the most amazing thing in the world. I truely do. I have been in love once in my life and I lost it after two years. I did work hard for it and eventhough at the end it was all over and for the longest time I thought I wasted all that energy, I can taste the sweetness of it everytime I think about it. Now I don't think it was such a waste. I came to realize too that you shouldn't work hard for it. Love is something you have no control over and that's very satisfying specially for someone like me who always tries to be in control of everthing. I think it's the satisfaction that you are capable of treasuring something so much that you would do anything for it. I think it's the thought that you know there is that one person that is right by your side and loves you. Life is all about experiences and how you learn from them. Mashala yeki bege dokhtar to cheghadr harf mizani...... :bl

:clap:

105217[/snapback]

the worse thing that can happen to u is to fall in love with some one who doesn't know u or doesn't love u as much as u do, trust me it is painful... and the most wonderful thing is to fall in love with some one who loves u so much and wants to be with u for ever, i hope we all fall in love with some one who cares enough and and knows how to love,,,,,,,,, :wub:

Lucky me who can never fall in love with someone who cant love me as much as I can love her! what a blessing!