Forum | Bia2.com

well romanticizing about the ONE AND ONLY SOULMATE is the fruit of the civilised man’s urge to find a faithful ”mate” (while entering the field of monogamy), ...the ”bond” per se -on the other hand- has nothing to do with it!!

It could very well be between several people, …and YOU!!

...Niimeye gomshodeye man, che kasi mitoone baashe...(*Singing)

...okh okh okh!!...alan miad!! ...goosh kon, sedaaye paash miad!! ... ;)

"kim di??" yani kie be Azeri!!lol :D ;)

"jiring jiring sedaaye chie, sedaaye alangoohaye kie??" (dim dara dim daam!lol :p )

Guest BehnoushY
Because The Sky Is High And An Elephant Can Not Fly !

;) :lol:

Sahih... :rolleyes:

Guest triple555

loool what a topic!! i believe in soulmates :bl that person doesn't necessarily have to be ur lover or life partner that your're living with but someone that can compliment ur soul! :friends: soulmates dont necessarily have a happy ending! they can also suffer from the stresses that go on in everyday life and not be able to survive it! so i guess its healthier if you find that soul that can compliment ur soul in everyway and feel soo passionate and connected and yet not live with eachother!!! So i'm saying soulmates have a sad love life but still beautiful!!! :;)::wub:

LOL,

U digger! :poke::poke::poke::friends:

Good girl!

Actually I enjoy re-reading some of these antique threads! :clap:

Guest triple555

well c you've been here for soo long!!! but i've only been here ever since june soo nice to read about people that posted before!!! i enjoy it too! :clap2: and plus i guess since the topics were brought up back then no one brings things topics up now and is up to us new members to diggg them out :bl lool

lol i came once sooo long ago when bia2 forum was soo quiet and nothing went on and never visit it again until couple months ago then i joined :friends: actually its the first forum that i started being active in and never been active in any other forum and i'm not planning to :dance:

LOL, so true!

So you gave a visit back then, when it was dead??? lol

tell me about it, when us (Previous PMNers) joined bia2, this place was like a cemetery!!!

BTW, had you ever been to PMN? (Prasmusic.net)

Guest triple555

yeah it was soo dead back then soo i applaud you guys that have stayed and worked with it to make it such a wonderful forum :clap:

actually no.. i never knew about it and i've only been soo active and finding about websites since last fall ! don't know if pmn was up back then ? was it?

No, it shut down in April 2004, it was a great forum, and it had a lot of features and persian lyrics.

The Webby somehow got tired and frustrated of not making enough money off of it I guess!

The music forum was really slamming good!

Guest triple555

i mean soo much on the net has happened concerning persian websites about music.. you can easily find many persian lyrics now and loool hundreds of blogs out there in farsi font!! even though they got the down side of sharing things illegally but they are a great source of finding those unfamouse artists out there! but now i'm glad u can get some mahvareh channels on the net too! but i wish i had visited it since i'm soo much into these things!!

Very true!

These Satellite TV stations have done a good job I guess in that regards!

We're :offtopic::offtopic: :ph34r: :friends:

Guest triple555

lol i wont say a word anymore after this then cause i'll be trying to write up in the 5 worste singers thread :ph34r: :p :friends:

Guest Ariaye

Do u believe in havin soulmates?

I do...There's someone out there who is meant to be with every single one of us but it's in destiny's hand if u'll ever meet them!

In This Forum Is Pourya My Soulmate 4Life!

In real life I dont have any :c

hmmmmmmmmm!

what an honour ...I guess!

but just to make sure ...you are male... arent you?

not that it has any relevance ...

Guest triple555

haha! amelia the digger with an XLNT taste, espec. in antique threads!! U dig up good ones hun! :clap::;):

lool awww thankss !! :bl :bl :bl well i do dig up what i get interested in reading and might want to have a say in it and i'll be doing that from now on with some threads :DD

:p

:friends:

Guest Ariaye

haha! amelia the digger with an XLNT taste, espec. in antique threads!! U dig up good ones hun! :clap::;):

Yes I am male (Islamic Revolutionary) :DD

Not interested anymore? :bl

U should know I charge a bit more than the usual though! but sure, what the hell ...

jk