Forum | Bia2.com

Do u believe in havin soulmates?

I do...There's someone out there who is meant to be with every single one of us but it's in destiny's hand if u'll ever meet them!

Well, I used to believe in soulmate stuff, but now I think it's just a bunch of crap. there is no such thing as soulmates, cuz somewhere down the line your so called SOULMATE will f*** u up like a mother F. trust me sinorita cheghadr bonitta ! B)

Once you're struck by its demolishing power let me know girli ;)

Hey what happened to Shadmehrrulez??? :o

I don't think people have soul mates. In my younger days I did. It's a nice idea, very romantic, very fairy taleish. But how can we say out of alllll these people in the world there is only ONE person for us.

I think there are people you get along with better than others. If you can love more than one person during a lifetime then there is no such thing as soul mates.

Yes I know...if you "REALLY LOVE" someone then you couldn't/wouldn't love someone else.

But anyways...that's my thoughts.

its just a bunch of Fairey Tales... like bush and his stolen presidency!! I don't believe in soul mates.. I mean I used to and stuff. The ex and I always talked about it and couldn't like believe that two souls were united and we were so eager to join under a wedding vow. but its all childs play!! don't believe the hype!! :rolleyes:

No, I don't.

If they did excist, I would rather say soulmateS, I agree with Angel. You connect much better with some people than others.

hi DonYaA...I don't think I've seen u here before...welcome...

I don't believe in soulmates either...

hi DonYaA...I don't think I've seen u here before...welcome...

I don't believe in soulmates either...

kitty fefe: that's Gita from PMN, you know! ;)

There's no such thing as a SOULMATE, it doesn't exist. I mean...I bet u that of all the ppl who keep using the word SOULMATE not 1 really & truly believes in it. it's just that it's used by so many ppl that they just REPEAT it.

& all this talk about "there's someone out there for each & everyone of us" that's just BS. Says who? Me, personnally, I've been in a relationship for the pasr 4 yrs & I'm very happy but who says that there's someone out there for everyone?? It just gets on my nerves so much when I see all these ppl repeating that "sentence" just because they've herad other ppl say it! & I bet u they don't even believe in it themselves!!

Like Angel said, u can meet ppl w/ whom u get along very well & feel like no one understands u like this person does, but going as far as saying "my soulmate" that's just a bunch of non-sense in MY OPINION.

hmmmm...perhaps there are people who are trying so desperately to hold on to somehting that sounds so good becasue...well, because it sounds so good! - i guess that's quite possible...

that's gita - with teh cute devil in the avatar??? i didn't know...thank u mahan for telling me! :)

oh yea that's here!! Gita = Little Devil :D ;)

loool...sorry! ;)

Is there some comfort in believing that soulmates exist? I mean, like about what tannaz said, why keep saying it if u dun believe in it? why bother repeating it if u know that ur choice of partner is broadened...isn't that liek a good thing?

Well, I used to believe in soulmate stuff, but now I think it's just a bunch of craps. there is no such thing as soulmates, cuz somewhere down the line your so called SOULMATE will f*** u up like a mother F. trust me sinorita cheghadr bonitta ! B)

Once you're struck by its demolishing power let me know girli ;)

LooooooooL Shadi Rulez changed into Persian Senorita... :D

Na seriously Keano jan, believe me I know what u're sayin...U know it's 50/50 when I think of it...because I don'T believe in the 'power of love' or how they call it...but on the other hand I do believe in soulmates because I've seen sum peeps who were just like 'soulmates' and stuff...

This is a really weir dsubject and we could discuss for ages..just like the religion thread...

Haha....yeah...that's me :D

Now get back to the topic ;)

Donyaa: I got nothing more to say about soulmates.. they don't exist! And if people still believe they do, then I say this.. my soulmate is gone forever! that's it!

Thanx Amir jan that's what I tried to tell all the time...if u believe in destiny...u'll probably believe in havin soulmates too...

I don't belive in "the one" nor "soulmates", oh and I don't belive in destiny!

I don't think that there is only one person out there that is meant to be with you! anyone can be the "one", same goes with soulmates!

And I don't belive in destiny because I think life is what you make it!

I am going to be controversial and proclaim myself as a true believer of the myth/phenomenon known as SOULMATE! B)

The fairy tales and broken hearts associated to SOULMATES, have more to do with the human naivety, imagination and wishful thinking, than this unique ”connection”!

And a ”connection” does not always lead to a ”bond”!! even in the soulmates’ case!!

So how do you KNOW that your soul has found its true mate???!!...and then lost it??? or got heart-broken by it???!!!

Couldn’t be that it’s rather you ”mind” that has been playing tricks on you!!?? And later blamed it all on the soul???

And!! Just because you do find your soulmate, does not necessarily means that you’ve also found your physical-mate, better-half or life-partner!

even IF you do have a SOUL, …you are not ONLY a SOUL!!

Your souls might connect without an ”adaptor”, but the rest might not!!

Nevertheless you DO have a soulmate!!

So OPEN UP your senses, mind and HEART!!

Who knows??? You might just surprise yourself!!! ;)

I Bet Pourya Jan Studies Lots Of Herman Hesse Books... :p :D

If Not, He Is A Trustable Man ! ;)

(Just Don't Ask Why!)

Because The Sky Is High And An Elephant Can Not Fly !

;) :lol:

as i said before,

I am a ROMANTIC-REALIST!! B)

the sky IS high,

and an Elephant can NEVER fly!!

no matter how hard it tries!!

even with wings...

BUT!!! :

of all non-flying creatures on EARTH,

the elephant is still THE "closest" to...the SKY!!

no wings needed, JUST realizing the FACT of reality ...the HIDDEN gifts!!

and going ahead, enjoying the vastness of the great wide open SKY,

...without even trying to FLY!!

B)

that's the art of living!!

I don't believe in soul mates. There are hundreds of people out there that may be great husbands or wives for you. And the proof is that there are people who get married, are happy, later their wife or husband dies and years later they meet another person and they have another happy marriage. If this happens, it's because we don't have just one soul mate.

Well It's About The Possibilities, I Guess. :huh: