Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
+~*PeRSiaN_SeNoRitA*~+

I love...

I love pretty girls!

I Love To Try To Tell Myself The Things I Tell Myself To Make Myself Forget! B):lol:

My laptop's case cracked, and they're gonna give me a faster newer model  :D

I love Best Buy!

They thought they had mine in stock; and I knew they didn't ;)

That's y they said they'll give me another one over the phone :angry:

The customer service manager (b!tch) decided that my warranty doesn't cover the replacement, since it was gonna be a better laptop :angry: I got into a big argument :lol:

Anyways, I left it there and am gonna talk to the head manager later; I'll keep u posted on how it goes.

By the way, I love this forum :wub:

My laptop's case cracked, and they're gonna give me a faster newer model  :D

I love Best Buy!

They thought they had mine in stock; and I knew they didn't ;)

That's y they said they'll give me another one over the phone :angry:

The customer service manager (b!tch) decided that my warranty doesn't cover the replacement, since it was gonna be a better laptop :angry: I got into a big argument :lol:

Anyways, I left it there and am gonna talk to the head manager later; I'll keep u posted on how it goes.

By the way, I love this forum :wub:

awww, that is really annoying. i hate it when that happens. i really hope they fix it.

Guest Guest

I just want to know why iranian girls *Esme khodeshoono badnum mikonan* Why is it, when someone goes to Iran and as soon as the girls find out that he is from some other coountry, he becomes this thing that everyone wants to get with? I mean i personally enjoy the attention but i wish attention was the end of the story. Why do iranian girls want to get in your pants so quickly? I don't do that Shoot here, why would i do it there? Why should anyone do that anywhere? I recognize that there are alot of girls who are *Najib* but for the most part all i've seen is.... and i just want to know why? I used to have tons of respect for an Iranina girl. I couldn't even talk to them but now... it's like i'm looking at girl from Jarvis (Torontonians will understand)

That's it

Guest worm

ts all the matter of economics : SELF INTREST, its the strongest force driving this capitalistic world, so when u walk in a third world country((well, its developing, but very slow)), it should not be a surprise to u if individuals pay u more attention, they r just trying to get a taste of it, maybe get some info about ways to migrate, and if its a female, they would like to sign a marriege license with u.

to me, if the girl is cool, i don't mind giving it a shot, and in the process, i could help a hamvatan to see the other side of the world. if it worked out, great, if she decided to listen to oprah winfry and leave me for a independent feminist life in the new world, thats fine with me also, i can give it another shot.

hopefully someday she could have the same independent life with all the rights in iran,

Guest worm

by the way, i have a comment regarding your higher expectation from(dokhtarhaye irani),

you seems to be forgetting that whatever is driving the girls in the west to behave the way you do not like and value, is driving girls in iran, HOLLYWOOD Inc, its in every house, with this rate of media expansion , u can kiss that goody goody persian girl goodbye.

i would not be surprised if booty dancing takes over the traditional perisan(gher) !!!

just make sure u make that money, if u want to maintain your sexual needs properly.

I just want to know why iranian girls *Esme khodeshoono badnum mikonan* Why is it, when someone goes to Iran and as soon as the girls find out that he is from some other coountry, he becomes this thing that everyone wants to get with? I mean i personally enjoy the attention but i wish attention was the end of the story. Why do iranian girls want to get in your pants so quickly? I don't do that Shoot here, why would i do it there? Why should anyone do that anywhere? I recognize that there are alot of girls who are *Najib* but for the most part all i've seen is.... and i just want to know why? I used to have tons of respect for an Iranina girl. I couldn't even talk to them but now... it's like i'm looking at girl from Jarvis (Torontonians will understand)

That's it

hmmm this post looks rather farmilier, i think i have read some thing along the lines of this in this forum.

And as for your answer, no offence to any one. but the reason "some girls" and its not all that do that is, THey are excited that there is a "new Guy" in town, "khareji ye" So then the most tarty ones will try to see if they can win your heart. "its like a challenge". Its like for example, being at school, and a new good looking guy comes in. obviously new is good. so Again the most tarty girls will do any thing to try and impress him.

And its not just iranian girls that do this. this happenes in every culture and country.

I love it when people copy and paste posts from other sections <_<

so i was right? have you seen it too? And you know what the sad thing is. its probably him whom repilied back to his answer. :lol:

I love it when people copy and paste posts from other sections   <_<

so i was right? have you seen it too? And you know what the sad thing is. its probably him whom repilied back to his answer. :lol:

I think it's the same doofus that was trying to mess up the answer and ask topic.

ahhh, i c, i c. i dont see why they dont just register. and go along in this forum normally. its not like we bite or something.