Forum | Bia2.com

I miss being with Angel :rolleyes: [face] of PMN

King Neo: where's your Queen Fefe?! :unsure: well I don't see myself having a big natural near me in my life time. I only like joke around with that to make a conversation. But knowing me very well, I don't think I would be open minded to having a big natural in front of my face. I may talk about sex a whole freaking lot, but personally I'm not up to that.

here is the Queen!!

why mahan, do u think u will never change...?

well.... you know when you feel you can change you know. There is this feeling in you that you can see and recongize that a change in your personality and your mind can happen. RIght?! Well I don't have that open mindness anymore, after the previously relationship... many things became releaved to me. Good and bad.

I'm not saying that I'll be gay or a criminal and stuff, just that I'm more hard bend to accept such a new mentality. Espeically dealing with sex.

Did you konw that in America, there are 22 million American who are sex addict!? :blink: :o I didn't know that.. it was a study made last year and it was on Discovery Health Channel.

I miss him...I miss him...I miss him soooo much :(

people... she is talking about Francesco Totti... :p

I miss him too...so much..*sniff* :(:(:wub:

(eeesh, not Totti...esp. after that spitting thing - yuck! how so not gentlemen-like)

mahan: I think I get how u feel...and i can relate, I think to an extent...good luck hun... :)

Guest BehnoushY
people... she is talking about Francesco Totti... :p

I wish it was him I was missing!!!

mahan: I think I get how u feel...and i can relate, I think to an extent...good luck hun... :)

could you please remind me.. I have amnesia :p ...and don't forget to elaborate also

Prof.: oohhhh ooowwwww you mean Nima?!?!

:huh:

Nima the singer????? :huh:

Guest Guest
mahan:  I think I get how u feel...and i can relate, I think to an extent...good luck hun...  :)

could you please remind me.. I have amnesia :p ...and don't forget to elaborate also

well, what i think is that u had someone who u loved and respected...and possibly admired. Then, when they said something about you, even somehting that u dun want to hear (selfish, shallow, greedy, unsensitive...whatever it may have been...), u believe it because u looked upto that person so much. Especially if they did something drastic to you - like ending a relationship. So at the end of it all, what happens is that u are left without them, but with everything that they told you - and u believe it all!! That's not so hard to do - considering that u respected what all they said.

I said I've been there becuz ppl who I looked upto have hurt me too. I dun know what is rite - whether to accept it or rebel what they said becuz at the end of it all - I have to ask myself if i believe in what they said. In ur case, it seems like u accept it. I can't tell u wat's rite - cuz i dun know!

take care,

fefe

lol @ Mahan!

Who else would it be? ;)

what happened to Mansour khan paaaaaaaaas???lol <_< :huh: :unsure::unsure: :huh:

:D:rolleyes: ;)

mahan:  I think I get how u feel...and i can relate, I think to an extent...good luck hun...  :)

well, what i think is that u had someone who u loved and respected...and possibly admired. Then, when they said something about you, even somehting that u dun want to hear (selfish, shallow, greedy, unsensitive...whatever it may have been...), u believe it because u looked upto that person so much. Especially if they did something drastic to you - like ending a relationship. So at the end of it all, what happens is that u are left without them, but with everything that they told you - and u believe it all!! That's not so hard to do - considering that u respected what all they said.

I said I've been there becuz ppl who I looked upto have hurt me too. I dun know what is rite - whether to accept it or rebel what they said becuz at the end of it all - I have to ask myself if i believe in what they said. In ur case, it seems like u accept it. I can't tell u wat's rite - cuz i dun know!

take care,

fefe

wow .. you and I have something in common. Did I detect a bit of destress when you typed that?! :huh:

Guest BehnoushY
lol @ Mahan!

Who else would it be? ;)

what happened to Mansour khan paaaaaaaaas???lol <_< :huh: :unsure::unsure: :huh:

:D:rolleyes: ;)

That's him but we call him Nima at home!!! ;) (Ajab gereftari shodima!)

eeeeeeeee!!!?? <_< pas "basatnie Mansour" dar asl "bastanie Nimast"??!!lol :unsure::unsure: :blink: :lol: ;)

hey that Nima DUUDE better treat our lil' sis the way she deserves to be treaded!! ;) B)

Guest BehnoushY

LOL...that's exactly what I mean by "feeling protected"...:D Thank you, thank you *blush*

you are most welcome abji-koochooloo moochoolooye CUTE!! :p ;)

and tell Mansour..sorry Nima!!lol :lol: that i'm not KIDDIN!! <_< :angry: :rolleyes::D ;)

Guest BehnoushY

lol...I will ;)

But first, I have to explain who exactly you are to him!!! :D:lol:

:p THE EMPEROR POURYAAAAAA!! :angry: :angry: <_< ;)

your big bro of course missy!! :p ;) :D

Guest BehnoushY

It's funny how I always wanted a big bro....never had one :(:rolleyes::unsure: :huh: