Forum | Bia2.com

my kids :c :(

nah.. ekr nakonam una deleshoun barat tang shodeh,az dasteh to rahat shodan :D!

hala kei bar migardan in khoshgela ? :DD

lol shans ovordi jolo dastam nisti sia, agar na tike parat mikardam.... in secound thaught :brows: hatman khoshet mioomad

anyway chahar shanbeye dige bar migardam

my kids :c :(

nah.. ekr nakonam una deleshoun barat tang shodeh,az dasteh to rahat shodan :D!

hala kei bar migardan in khoshgela ? :DD

lol shans ovordi jolo dastam nisti sia, agar na tike parat mikardam.... in secound thaught :brows: hatman khoshet mioomad

anyway chahar shanbeye dige bar migardam

eh.. ta cheshm beh ham bezari,in bacheh ha umadan va digeh pahlouyeh maman juneshoun hastan !!

moteasefaneh man hich vaght bacheh macheh dor va varam naboudeh ! tak bacheh hastam va famileh kheili kami daram, hameh kharej az iran hastan vali man az hamashoun kuchiktaram,unha hameh az 40 beh bala hastan ta 94 sal ham darim :D .

mikhastam akseshoono bezaram vali admin khasise inja faghat 100kb ja dade, man ham balad nistam aksa ro koochik konam :haha:

sia migam, pas to hamine ke inghad loosi... aziz dordoone yeki yedoone :))):)))

but ani ohevet otcha :huglove:

mikhastam akseshoono bezaram vali admin khasise inja faghat 100kb ja dade, man ham balad nistam aksa ro koochik konam :haha:

Hahahaha.. i am loooooooooooos .. but hot and attractive too :))):brows:

Hahahaha.. i am loooooooooooos .. but hot and attractive too :))):brows:

baba to ke dele maro bordi ba in hame taarif.... ye aks befres khodam nazar bedam :))):)))

Where the Hell Mahnan is! I think he's got married in Iran or something! :))) He better to come back with lots of pictures from his trip otherwise... :punishing_wft: :)))

Where the Hell Mahnan is! I think he's got married in Iran or something! :))) He better to come back with lots of pictures from his trip otherwise... :punishing_wft: :)))

Hahahaha

I Miss Doin' Sex

:punishing_wft:

:))):))):))):)))

:))):))):)))

I Miss Doin' Sex

:))) WoW! Mr s, How long has it been?! You know from the last time that you had Haba Haba! :)))

Take a trip man! Amsterdam would be a good place! Or some East European countries will do! OH! By the way! Take a camera with you, Because you never know! Maybe you get lucky and stock in some kind of creepy situation like the movie " Hostel "! That would be the ultimate experience man! You know! It Makes the Sh*t more intense! :)))

I Miss Doin' Sex

:))) WoW! Mr s, How long has it been?! You know from the last time that you had Haba Haba! :)))

Take a trip man! Amsterdam would be a good place! Or some East European countries will do! OH! By the way! Take a camera with you, Because you never know! Maybe you get lucky and stock in some kind of creepy situation like the movie " Hostel "! That would be the ultimate experience man! You know! It Makes the Sh*t more intense! :)))

K jan,maman babam injan ! az last wendsday sex mex nakardam bad juri hashari hastam :D .

I miss my cousin and my uncle in Iran...awww i love those guys! :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft:

akh i miss my baby...i love him so much...

bacheh khodeteh Sara jan ?

I miss Nude Beach in Mikonos :c

Vali khoub... hamin ja ro mikunim nude beach... khanuma aghayun... birizin birun har chi darin... :dance_baby_wft:

akheh na azizam eyn bache daei me vali eynahoo bache khodam doosesh daram! :wub:

akheh na azizam eyn bache daei me vali eynahoo bache khodam doosesh daram! :wub:

He's cute :brows:

i know hes gonna be my son-in-law when i have a daughter...and i can make them genetically compatible so that they have no complications and have beautiful children! :DD