Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Real-Mahan2010

FUTBAL TALK!!

Portugal 1 - Greece 2 :o :o :o

...hhhmmm.. ok then!! I couldn't see that coming! I nearly choked on my pizza when the Greeks scored 1st. :o ... then the penalty.. well it was evident that Portugal did not play well. I don't understand why Big Phil didn't order Luis Figo to charge the Greek defense line like he did late in the game. Its beyond me man! Christian Ronaldo was culeless!! <_< Juve Rox, did you see the game?! How CR passes were to no one!!! I laughed :lol::lol: sooo hard when his passes were only met by Greeks and there was not a single Portugese around. disappointing that Luis Figo wasn't given a more aggressive role.. hopefully Big Phil will next game.

Spain 1 - Russia 0

Coolies!! One my fave. candidates to win Euro2004. But... I think they could have won by more if only they were more concentrated. The sub ( I forgot his name by plays in Valenica ) came in the game, and in 35 seconds scored!! :p That was funny!!! Bottomline, Spain could have done more!! <_<

great news: David Trezeguet stays with Juve B) that's awesome! Juve will kick ass next year! :D

...really.. I thought he was going to Cheslea. Then again everyone is going to Cheslea.... even me!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

NEWSFLASH: Maradona is going to Cheslea!!!! :p :p :p :lol::lol::lol:

Portugal 1 - Greece 2

i'm not surprised man! i already had this feeling that Portugal would suck again! :p

...really.. I thought he was going to Cheslea. Then again everyone is going to Cheslea.... even me!!

me too! :D but seriously he is staying with Juve and that's great! we have a bunch of top class attackers now! I even heard Nedved turned down an offer from Chelsea! those blue badthing want every1 <_< and still they suck! :lol:

NEWSFLASH: Maradona is going to Cheslea!!!!

so does Pele! :blink:

And van Basten too... trying to make him come out of retirement!! That Russian is smoking the Jamaican weed too hard in England!! :p :p

Sheva turned down that mad Russian too... I'm happy that many players come to their senses!!

-Switzerland - Croatia = 4 - 4 Shoot out between the two :wacko:

-France- England = I take England 2-1 :D:D (Penalty goal by Beckham)

yea you know all sources point that to score, but I think David Beckham, the Prince of Madrid will tip the balance... UNLESS that ~~MAD FRENCHIE ZIDANE~~ is at his best.. then I say France 3 England 0

:o :o :o AAAAAAAHHHHHHH :o :o :o Gary Linker is on TV commentarying... I got go and see the 1st game today. SEE YOU LATER DUDE!

unless moushie baybee secudes me!! :p

Italia 0 - Denmark 0 <_<

Shoot man if italy is going to play like this they'll never get to the final! Alex sucked, and who the Funk is Perotta???????! :blink: even Greece can beat italy !!! i hope we win the next game!

Italia 0 - Denmark 0 <_<

Shoot man if italy is going to play like this they'll never get to the final! Alex sucked, and who the Funk is Perotta???????! :blink: even Greece can beat italy !!! i hope we win the next game!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :(:(:(:(:unsure::unsure::unsure: <_< <_< <_< <_< :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest DJ Mahan 2010

I take Germany to beat barcelona today!!!

Germany 3 - barcelona 0 :D:D:D

Germany 1 - barcelona 1 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!! :o <_< :unsure:

"UEFA has charged Italian playmaker Francesco Totti with "gross unsporting conduct" for spitting at Denmark's Christian Poulsen in their Euro 2004 0-0 draw on Monday. If found guilty Italy's key player could miss several games at the tournament."

Guest DJ Mahan in a rush and Hating To

F*** ME BIG PESTUN HOTTIE DOKTHAR IRANI!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

TOTTI GOT HIMSELF KICKED OUT FOR THAT SPITTING!!! :angry: :angry:

hmmm, I am glad that you're in a great rush, with already so many posts. :lol:

Italy squad against Sweden (probable): Buffon; Panucci, Cannavaro, Nesta, Zambrotta; Gattuso, Pirlo, Zanetti; Del Piero, Cassano; Vieri

but no Totti!! :ph34r: Shoot man he is the best! don't want to say this but i wish Del Piero or even Vieri were ruled out! <_<

.... I can't shake off thoughts of Euro2000 when Del Piero could have seal it!! <_< :(:(:(:(:( BUT we have to have faith that he won't do that again, so I would keep him on the field. But Vieri, he'll do a good job if has the opporunties. I'll tell you this, Cassano is about to explode any moment, just like Rooney for England. B)

I won't worry about Larrson becuase Nesta and Carnavarro got his @ss in check.. I would worry about the midfield, led by that dude who plays in Aresenal.

Forza Italia

Italy 3 - Sweden 1

Guest FORZA MAHAN!!!

no disrespect to Sweet Gita Jan....

Italia 1 - Sweden 0

Cassano!!! YAY!! :D

....but <_< its not over yet!! another 135 mintues before Italia can move on to the 2nd phase!!

FORZA ITALIA!!! I love them two!!! ...but not the chick...

We'll see Juve Rox, we'll see in another 45 min if Italy are still going to play like they did in the 1st half.

:angry: :angry: :angry: VIERI MISSED 3 GOALS!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!

in yoooooooooooour FACE ITALYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

1-1

ZLATAN the SATAN does it AGAINNNNNNN!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Italy= :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: :blink: :huh: :unsure::unsure::(

my beloved SWEDEN in sweeeeeeeeeeeeet PollPosition..... B)

SH*@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

VIERI LOST 6 GOALS HE COULD HAVE MADE!!! IF ONLY HE GAVE US TWO OUT OF THE 6 WOULD HAVE BEEN IN A BETTER POSITION!!! BUT NNNNNNOOOOO HE DIDN'T HIT THE MARK!!!!

I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS ANGRY SINCE ITALY LOST THE FINAL BACK IN 200!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sweden's Most Valuable Player = Christian Vieri :ph34r:

Mahan = :angry:

Guest BehnoushY

Calm down Mahan...it's alright...;) But if you're really sad about it, you can do what I usually do...CRY!!! LOL....:lol::D :p

Guest Guest

damn right man!! It was Vieri's time to suck! Alex was a lot better last night! did u see that chip???! WOW! Italy was great! i don't think they have been this good in 10 years! Cassano was a worthy sub for Totti! It's was Trap's mistake that they scored! he shouldn't have pulled Cassano out! it was too early! but hell man Sweden was lucky! That zlatan guy was jumping around kicking himself in the ass that suddenly we saw the ball going in! :blink:

any ways, there is still hope! if we win against Bulgaria by more than 2 goals, we will go up!

i say it again: ITALY WAS GREAT LAST NIGHT

Juve_Rox