Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Real-Mahan2010

FUTBAL TALK!!

Carlos Queiroz

ok ok there are reports that Carlos Queiroz will be fired and used as a scapegoat for Real Madrid's failure this season. I DO NOT wnat to see Carlos Queiroz fired, I DO NOT want to see van Nilstrooy in Madrid, I DO NOT want to see Vireria approaching Real Madrid.

why are perez and valdo using Carlos Queiroz for the failure of Real Madrid?!? Its not his fault that perez did not provide for him a balanced team!! Carlos Queiroz is a great coach.. and if and when they fire Carlos Queiroz, I'll damn perez and valdo to hell!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Real Madrid 1 - Real Sociedad 4 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

GODDAMN PEREZ AND VALANDO!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

NOW THERE ARE NEWS ABOUT FIRING CARLOS

QUEIROZ TO PLEASE THE FANS... HELLLL NO!!!!

I WANT TO SEE PEREZ AND VALANDO LEAVE

REAL MADRID FOR BEING SUCH STUPID HEADS

AND NOT BUYING A COUPLE OF DEFENSORS!

WITH PEREZ FIRING HIERRO AND DEL BOSQUE

I HOPE THAT ALL THE MADRIDISTAS WILL REALIZED

THAT PEREZ LED US TO RUIN!!! PEREZ CAN NOT

BE FIRED BECUASE HE IS OUT STUPID PRESIDENT..

SO I EXPECT VALANDO TO LEAVE REAL MADRID

SOON!!!!!! I WANT HIS HEAD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'M SOO PEE OFF AT THIS MOMENT!!!! PEREZ

IS LIKE BUSH.. TOO STUPID TO RUN ANYTHING

PROPERLY!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'M SUPER @SS UPSET AT THOSE LOSERS

PEREZ AND VALANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT EITHER'S HEAD TO ROLL!!! BOTH

WOULD BE IDEAL... AND I KNOW THE

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS ARE THIS

YEAR AND I HOPE PEREZ GETS THE BOOT

LIKE BUSH WILL GET THE BOOT THIS

YEAR!!!

BOTH ARE UN-FIT TO RUN ANYTHING!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

.... :D

WHO IS READY FOR EURO2004?!

FORZA ITALIA

VAMOS ESPANA

:o

Nasty Mahan :lol:

I can now even smell your posts from far away!!!

We have a lot in common, except that I don't like the sound of it in persian(sounds more provocative in english, so nasty) :lol:

look what i just heard!! Nistelrooy has signed a contract with Real for 35 Million pounds!!! :o :o

Mahan is gonna be pissed for sure!! :D

this one is official: Quiroz is fired!!

oh and one more thing, Walter Samuel is the first ever defender that Perez has bought!! :blink: :lol:

I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o

Juventus FC have appointed Fabio Capello as their new coach after he stood down at AS Roma. :o

but it's not bad B) He's a great coach! i just hope he's as good as he was in Milan

look what i just heard!! Nistelrooy has signed a contract with Real for 35 Million pounds!!! :o :o

DJ Mahan has a conniption

:angry: :angry: :angry:

this one is official: Quieroz is fired!!

DJ Mahan has another conniption :angry: :angry: :angry:

Juventus FC have appointed Fabio Capello as their new coach after he stood down at AS Roma. but it's not bad B) He's a great coach! i just

hope he's as good as he was in Milan

Juve Rox: I was amazed at that news, but you know what.. this will force Franesco Totti to move to Real Madrid for sure now! Becuase he stated that if AS ROMA doesn't re-bulit to a more competitive team, he will leave. Now with the exit of Capello.. that will force Totti to move out. He is training for Euro2004... but no doubt that he told his agent to negotiate with Real Madrid now. But you know what.. Juve always treats EX-Milanista wrong... case in point.. Carlo Ancellotti. He was coach of Juve and he was shown the door after 2 seasons... then he came to Milan and now look at us. I strictly remembering telling the people I knew, who were Juve fans, to treat him right becuase he'll care and he'll do great things. But Juve done us the favor and gave us the titles... just like Inter giving us their players, case in point Seedorf and Pirlo and Ganz in 1999 season

Bottomline is, that Capello will be mistreated by Juve, and that's a sad thought :( <_< ... but what's a good thought is that Totti is coming to Real Madrid along with ... Samuel <_< ...personally I can't stand him or guit

PS: :lol: Juve Dude, what's up with your avatar.. who is it?!

Juventus FC have appointed Fabio Capello as their new coach after he stood down at AS Roma. but it's not bad B) He's a great coach! i just

hope he's as good as he was in Milan

Juve Rox: I was amazed at that news, but you know what.. this will force Franesco Totti to move to Real Madrid for sure now! Becuase he stated that if AS ROMA doesn't re-bulit to a more competitive team, he will leave. Now with the exit of Capello.. that will force Totti to move out. He is training for Euro2004... but no doubt that he told his agent to negotiate with Real Madrid now. But you know what.. Juve always treats EX-Milanista wrong... case in point.. Carlo Ancellotti. He was coach of Juve and he was shown the door after 2 seasons... then he came to Milan and now look at us. I strictly remembering telling the people I knew, who were Juve fans, to treat him right becuase he'll care and he'll do great things. But Juve done us the favor and gave us the titles... just like Inter giving us their players, case in point Seedorf and Pirlo and Ganz in 1999 season

Bottomline is, that Capello will be mistreated by Juve, and that's a sad thought :( <_< ... but what's a good thought is that Totti is coming to Real Madrid along with ... Samuel <_< ...personally I can't stand him or guit

that's not a fair judgment! what about Lippi??! He was never mistreated! and i wouldn't call that mistratment! any coachmight leave a club! look at Quiroz, Del Bosque or Rannieri!! Real was the champion and Del Bosque got fired, how come u don't call that mistratment??!

PS:  Juve Dude, what's up with your avatar.. who is it?!

it's one of my favorite characters ever! u should have seen them! they are two guys called pat & mat! they are the most stupid guys ever!! they are hilorious!! :D:D go HERE. u'll find out more, if u listen to the music, u might recognise it then! ;)

Juve Rox dude: what's up!?? Chetori?!? This is quickie one becuase I have to leave in a few.

Now...if you speak about Vicente Del Bosque and Carlos Queiroz well that's becuase Real Madrid at the moment has very bad management. Juve has an excellent management and yet they dumped Carlo Ancelotti without giving him more of a chance to prove his abilities at the helm in Juve. I can't say much about Rannieri or Lippi... ok I can about Lippi.. he had excellent relationship with management and had a very good staff.

Perez :angry: is too much a prick and want instand success, which is not the way to go. Thank the Lord that Silvio Berlusconi reazlied that and let things fall into place and now we are riding high again!! :D now about to Perez :angry: if he lets Roberto Carlos go... when we are not gaining ground on eliminating the big trouble we had last season. Well be back at sqaure one... right now we are good with Samuel in the squad, but it shouldn't ever stop here... get more defenders and Totti is coming willingly now after Euro2004! :D btw.. yes your statement is a correct one, that is complete mistreatment of Vicente Del Bosque... and now the knives are out to get perez, just like in America where the knives are out to get bush. Perez will pay for firing Del Bosque and Fernando Hierro, from all of us Madristas worldwide!!

Fabio Capello, well I hope that he won't get abused at Juve... I'm telling you now... again... TREAT FABIO CAPELLO GOOD, HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!! Heed my words.. if you do the same to him as with Ancelotti.. you'll be crused!! So do the right thing and keep him for 55 years!!! :p

US MADRIDISTAS SHOULD MAKE A TRIBUTE TO FERNANDO HIERRO PRETTY SOON :angry: WHY IS THIS TAKING THIS LONG?!?!? I know that after perez is ejected as Real Madrid President.. this long awaited Tribute will happen. :)

Brasil 3 - Argentina 1

YAY!! ARGENTINA GOT BEATEN BY THEIR OWN MEDICINE!!!!

Did anyone see it?!? Ronaldo (not me but the real one, Aso-Googoosh) drew two sure penalties and score on them too. But the last penalty was a Agrentine style dive by Ronaldo and it was call a penalty!!! :D:D:D:D

Argentine coach Marcelo Bielsa, said he thought it lamentable they could not highlight the poor performance of the referee and all but accused Ronaldo of cheating. "It is clear that Ronaldo is very determined and carved out the three fouls for the penalties which defined the match.

oohh too bad!! Argentine players are soo dirty and unworthy to be call footballers!! They love to kick people in the legs when the ball is far from the oppoent. But they too are divers!! I"m soooo happy they got beaten by their own dirty tatics!!

Eu amo o Brasil !!!

Guest Guest

Emerson and Vieri join Juve! wow we are gonna rock ur asses! B):D

oh and Brazil game, i saw it too! cool dives! :lol:

Emerson and Vieri join Juve! wow we are gonna rock ur asses! oh and Brazil game, i saw it too! cool dives! :lol:

....and who you be?! <_<

Yea Emerson left and now Totti has to be upset that AS Roma has changed, I read that Totti is good with this... but I don't think so. But we'll see what happens... far as I know, Totti is pose to join the Meringues! :D

Guest Guest

it's me Juve Rox! i can't log on cuz i'm in hurry! talk 2 u later bro! ;)

it's me Juve Rox! i can't log on cuz i'm in hurry! talk 2 u later bro! ;)

Juve Rox: I C dude! Well I don't know about Vieri, but I knew his exit from Inter was near becuase he was booed all the time. hey, that means he returned to Juve then! About Emerson, well I'm now upset with AS ROMA for doing that, but it all started with Fabio Capello leaving so the exdous continues... and damn it must happen now that Roma is being depleted. Francesco Totti is coming to REAL MADRID, but that's true... Roma without Totti is unthinkable, but its even unthinkable of selling good players and a great coach. I think they got the Real Madrid syndrome <_< :angry:

See you later dude, take care!! Don't forget to watch South American qualifying games and EURO2004 ;)

wow only 1 day left to EURO 2004 kick off! B)

Italy's line up against Denmark:

Buffon, Panucci, Cannavaro, Nesta, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Perrotta, Zanetti, Del Piero, Totti, Vieri.”

This leaves out Milan midfielders Gennaro Gattuso and Andrea Pirlo! cool! not many from Milan in the team! :D

hhmmm <_< <_< well I hope we don't crash out! But if we do crash out and Gattuso and Pirlo don't get at least 20 minutes each, I hate to say "I TOLD YOU SO". So "hope" that Italy will do well. :D Panucci and Totti are in... and no Milanistas, that's OK that makes them more rested for the next season. omg! I'm thinking of next season :rolleyes: .. need to focus on Euro2004. Which reminds me.. I have to order all the games today for $200 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

omg!! :blink: I heard news that Totti is not coming to Real Madrid, but that's impossible... AS Roma is being dismantle and how in God's name are we going to replace Emerson and Capello!?!? ...... Samuel left too.. but I still don't trust that Argentine.

btw did any catch the Copa Libertadores semi final game between two Argentine teams, Boca Juniors - River Plate?!? HAHAHAHAAHAH :lol: It was quiet a show, two cheating teams killing each other off!!! There are a huge fight between these two teams, and I mean they played dirty!!!! This wasn't a football game, it was a boxing and wrestling match!!

Click here to read a bit..........................................................

Oh let me go, must attend to my stuff. Juve Rox, great to see you back here and hopefully we'll talk some more futbol in this here tread.

hhmmm  well I hope we don't crash out! But if we do crash out and Gattuso and Pirlo don't get at least 20 minutes each, I hate to say "I TOLD YOU SO". So "hope" that Italy will do well.  Panucci and Totti are in... and no Milanistas, that's OK that makes them more rested for the next season

to be honest i think Pirlo is a great player and must be in the team! it's too early to judge, but i don't want to be crushed out like the world cup (those Korean bastards! <_< ) cuz we have all the great players we need! right now the only important thing is the arrangement of the team! frankly i don't think that Del Piero is at his best and we MUST NOT risk! if he's going to be like he was in Juve last season, he better watch the game on the bench! Totti is the key player in front!

omg!!  I heard news that Totti is not coming to Real Madrid, but that's impossible... AS Roma is being dismantle and how in God's name are we going to replace Emerson and Capello!?!? ...... Samuel left too.. but I still don't trust that Argentine.

u have a good coach now! that guy from Parma was supposed to go to Juve! now he is in Roma!

Juve Rox: eh ... don't bring that episode dude!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: Everyone knows that game was rigged!!! Korea had that game paid, the black hand was involved in that game!!

ok its about 45 mintues until Euro2004 starts.. I'll come back later and give you my input on the game.. unless I have to work early. I'll see you later dude!!

Lates!!