Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Real-Mahan2010

FUTBAL TALK!!

oh and Real, first they went for treble, now they struggle to kepp themselves in 2nd place! Perez f**ked it up badly!! :lol:

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!! <_< It sadden me now to know that he realized that f**ked up philosphy he had implanted on Real Madrid. IF Perez doesn't get some defenders plus Totti if he wants to come, then I say we Real Madrid fans should fired him!!! :angry:

good, now win this Wednesday! :D

Guest Guest

shayad yezare ghadimi shode.....but

MAHANIII, MILAN WON!!!! :D:rolleyes:

shayad yezare ghadimi shode.....but

MAHANIII, MILAN WON!!!! :D:rolleyes:

.... :unsure: bro..?? is that you?!

Trancey: you know that did sounded like Milad, becuase he knows my name. Its can't be MosheN for sure...

BTW... JUVE ROX....I'm upset at Juve... <_< :angry: I thought they were going to kick those vagains of Serie A!!! :angry:

There is a rumor mill around saying that Marcello Lippi is on his way to Real Madrid, unless Carlos Queiroz quits.. I don't see this happening. But I want to see Carlos Queiroz as coach next season with Roberto Ayala anchoring the defense.

BTW... JUVE ROX....I'm upset at Juve... <_<  :angry: I thought they were going to kick those vagains of Serie A!!! :angry:

yeah man! but it's over now! :(

There is a rumor mill around saying that Marcello Lippi is on his way to Real Madrid, unless Carlos Queiroz quits..  I don't see this happening.  But I want to see Carlos Queiroz as coach next season with Roberto Ayala anchoring the defense.

yeah i've heard that too! but it's no use! they need defenders first! :rolleyes:

You are sooo right Juve Rox :D Why can't Perez think like you do?!? <_< I'm sick of his little talk about Vieria and Owen and whoever. The #1 person Real Madrid should get is Roberto Ayala (EX Milanista and a fine defender too) from Valenica, and since they won La Liga I guess he will have no troubles signing for us! Perez said he is going to be making summer signing that will awe the Fans, well one signing WILL BE Roberto Ayala and Francesco Totti if AS Roma fails to upgrade the team.

Khoobi Juve Rox?

Real Madrid 1 - Murcia 2

:angry: :angry: HOW COME I'M NOT SURPRISED!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Now Valdano is like apologizing to me about a poor run in the

championship. Well that's what you get when you just add

attacking players and neglect the defense. I hope Perez is

mighty happy that he has destoryed my dreams about a Great

Real Madrid. What the f*** are they thinking about!?! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY SMOKING?!?!? :angry: :angry:

Roberto Ayala + Francesco Totti = the only signing for Real Madrid this summer

Serie A results at the end of 03/04 season

C 1 Milan 82

2 Roma 71

3 Juventus 69

4 Internazionale 59

5 Parma 58

6 Lazio 56

7 Udinese 50

8 Sampdoria 46

9 Chievo Verona 44

10 Lecce 41

11 Brescia 40

12 Bologna 39

13 Siena 34

14 Reggina 34

15 Perugia 32

R 16 Modena 30

R 17 Empoli 30

R 18 Ancona 13

:blink: Real lost to a relegated team!!!!!!!!!!!! Perez should be hung!! :lol: biggest embarresment for Real i suppose! :D

Perez as of now... is the worst President in Real Madrid history!!

I'm ready to assume all responsiblities of being President of Real Madrid!!

Perez + bush = Jack@ss Presidents, but the difference is that Perez was elected and bush *took over*

Now for Serie A news...

Stam is in the Rossonero and I have to say we have a defense Perez is dying to have.

Stam Maldini Nesta Cafu

I still love the way Pancaro plays, he reminds me of Michele Salgado .. both were super stiff when they played but now they have loosen up and are attacking more.

AC MILAN Winning Years

1950/51

1954/55

1956/57

1958/59

1961/62

1966/67

1978/79 (our 10th Scudetto)

1987/88

1991/92

1992/93

1993/94

1995/96

1998/99

2003/04 (our 1st Sucdetto of the 21st century) :D

.... and now we should go for our 2nd Star!!!

ok let's forget the Serie A now! it's done! more important thngs are going to happen:

EURO 2004 BABY! B)

it's only 24 days away! man i can't wait for that! it's retaliation time!

oh by the way, MAhan bro u never told me which national team is your favorite?! mine is obvious! B)

Italy squad for EURO 2004

Goalkeepers

Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus FC)

Francesco Toldo (Internazionale FC)

Angelo Peruzzi (S.S. Lazio)

Defenders

Christian Panucci (AS Roma)

Massimo Oddo (S.S. Lazio)

Fabio Cannavaro (Internazionale FC)

Alessandro Nesta (AC Milan)

Matteo Ferrari (AC Parma)

Marco Materazzi (Internazionale FC)

Gianluca Zambrotta (Juventus FC)

Giuseppe Favalli (S.S. Lazio)

Midfielders

Andrea Pirlo (AC Milan)

Gennaro Gattuso (AC Milan)

Simone Perrotta (AC Chievo Verona)

Cristiano Zanetti (Internazionale FC)

Stefano Fiore (S.S. Lazio)

Mauro Camoranesi (Juventus FC)

Forwards

Marco Di Vaio (Juventus FC)

Alessandro Del Piero (Juventus FC)

Antonio Cassano (AS Roma)

Francesco Totti (AS Roma)

Bernardo Corradi (S.S. Lazio)

Christian Vieri (Internazionale FC)

THIS TIME WE WON'T LOSE IN FINAL! <_<

.... and now we should go for our 2nd Star!!!

good luck! :p

LOL!!!!!! Luck will have little to do with it... ok ok it will have a lot to do with it!! Luck is an important factor when playing futbal, ask any professional and they'll admit quickly!

Well I have to say my favorite team by default is Italy. I have family ties with Italy, and also with Spain. Those are my two favorites Italia y Espana

I see Holland and Germany and England as prefect candidates to win Euro2004. Portugal (with Luis Figo) B) are the .. darkhorse of this tournament. They have the Porteguese people behind them, so that is a major factor for them.

Do you remember the last Euro2000 final?!?! France won it fairly!

What is the best game of Euro2000 for you?!

Mine is Spain vs Yugoslavia. When Spain needed 4 goals to win the game and the group and Alfonso scored the LAST goal in the dying seconds of the game.. that knocked out Norway out of Euro2000. :wacko: talk about futbal luck, there is one example of that!!! 2nd is the penalty kick shoot out between Italy and Holland.... I was soooo freaking happy that Italy shook away the penalty kick ghost with that. I was loving it when Patrick Kluivert <_< :angry: the failure of AC MILAN missed that penalty kick during the 2nd half.

I'm excited about Euro2004.. but not excited that I have to pay $200.00 for the package <_< on my Dish TV <_<

Portugal isn't a big favorite! just like in World Cup! :rolleyes:

Spain, Italy, Holland and England are big favorites! I like Czech Rep. too! but you can never be sure! just as we see Monaco and Porto in Champions' League Final, we might as well see Greece and Latvia ( :blink: ) in the final!!!! and that would suck! <_<

about Euro2000 final, Italy deserved to win! they always have bad luck :( I liked the match between Italy and Holland too, where Italy won in penalties! B) They came up so good, scored early in the final game and led until last minutes and suddenly... <_< It's all bad luck! Just like that historic moment in 1994 World Cup! in 2002 World Cup too! same scenario happened as in Euro 2000! :angry: I remember Del Piero missed a great chance in Euro2000 to score the golden goal! :(

I just don't want to see Italy crash out again! :unsure:

I just hate Italy national soccer team, have never been a fan of their's and will never become one.

The One and only one: Braszil!

But in Europe, my favorite team is England, I love their class, very Classic and smooth.

The One and only one: Braszil!

OK dude, don't forget to catch Copa America starting July 1st. Its like Euro2004 but in South America! The only teams I root for are Peru and Brasil. This year's Copa America is in Peru and all of my relatives there are going ape Shoot over it!! I'm hoping that I have enough money and get tickets to the final game. Which I'm hoping its Peru-Brasil, or get a semi-final game between Peru-Argentina or Brasil-Agrentina. But Colombia is a force to be wrecken with and Venezulea is up there to create upsets!! The Clear favorites are Brasil and Argentina, but Colombia, Peru and Venezulea have other plans! :) Its great to see you participate Neo, please come again...

Back to Euro:

:wacko: Greece and Latvia :wacko: .. only if they play extremely well, the I won't mind... but I don't see this happening you see. I know that Italy and Spain are going to go a long way. Also you know that Serie A and La Liga are in silent competition with each other, so the best of Seire A and the best of La Liga will be present.. that would be an awesome final for me!! But knowing Trancey, she'll be supporting for Germany. :p

How can I forget Del Piero's miss on the Euro2000 final.... I knew he sucked completely in the Auzzri!! When I saw that.. I was looking around me with my hands mid way up asking.. "what just happened there!?" lol you know that I found my old Euro96 Italian shirt! I'm going to wear it, and it was made by Nike. Well I don't see Italy crashing out this time around, but you know... just like good luck.. bad luck looms around!! I think if Holland gets invovled in a Penalty kick shootout.. they'll lose becuase Italy gave them the curse in Euro2000 :p

$hit!! It about $220 dollars for the whole Euro2004 TV package.. I have to start selling some of my CDs and DVDs in order to complete the 220. :angry:

Juve ROX ...this is for you... click here....

Neo ....this is one is for you dude... click here

:huh: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!! REAL MADRID GOT SAMUEL FROM AS ROMA!!! :angry:

that dude is like too freaking rough, and draws too many fouls

against the team. I don't like Samuel and now to think that

the worse players guti and samuel are in the same team...

makes me upset!! <_<

I'm freaking serious as cancer here... Perez better get the classy

Roberto Ayala from Valencia and Francesco Totti from AS Roma.

gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry: I'm steaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!! REAL MADRID GOT SAMUEL FROM AS ROMA!!! :angry:

that dude is like too freaking rough, and draws too many fouls

against the team. I don't like Samuel and now to think that

the worse players guti and samuel are in the same team...

makes me upset!! <_<

I'm freaking serious as cancer here... Perez better get the classy

Roberto Ayala from Valencia and Francesco Totti from AS Roma.

gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry: I'm steaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't be too pissed man he is good! a few fouls is better than losing all the time! :lol:

and in Serie A, Roma had the best defence this season.

how ironic you said that.. correction... <_< they had the 2nd best defense in Serie A. AC Milan had the #1 defense and now with Stam on board... not many goals might happen against Milan. Unlike Swiss Cheese Real Madrid who allowed a million goals last season!! <_<

Real Madrid - Real Sociedad = last game of the season.. and won't surprised me if they lost this one!! There is NO US Tour this summer!! I was planning to go to Boston to see them play.. but forget about it, I know its cancelled :rolleyes:

I'm still upset that the super less fave players guti and samuel are in the same team ... I hope they sell guti soon!! All he ever works hard at .. is running his mouth!!

WHO IS READY FOR EURO2004 AND COPA AMERICA!!?!?!?

... :huh: hey .... :unsure: isn't the Asian Cup this year or next?!?!?

Euro2004

Copa America

Asian Cup

Olympics

:wacko: FOOTBALL OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: