Sign in to follow this  
Real-Mahan2010

FUTBAL TALK!!

hatman!! :D :D

Iran Vs. Kuwait may 5 were gonna kick their Azz 5-0 :DD

66658[/snapback]

:dance: :dance: :dance: yes we are :dance: :dance: :dance:

YEEEEEAH!!!!.. :D :D

shirazii girl..bahamon bia Germany world cup bebin :)  we need HOT gurlies  ;)

66708[/snapback]

oh my gosh if iran goes(which i hoping) i am sooooo gonna go :dance:

wohooooo :D :D :D...kheili bahal dare mishe :p hame mikhan bian ke =)

pas chi!!!!!!!!

hame beeyan bereem world cup

:dance: :DD :dance: :DD :dance: :DD :dance: :DD :dance: :DD :dance:

Next season" Esteghlal Abadan" will be in First Division.

Karim Boostani is the head coach of the Esteghlal Abadan team

damn...did u guys see my little baby boo DIDA get hit by the taraghe? damn u INTER fans!!!!

i even heard that Ronaldo might be in Chelsea next year!!!  :ph34r: but u know what, still this doesn't make a team the best!  They are donig what Real did! are they not struggling?!!  :rolleyes:

If you ask me, Nedved is going no where... if they learned from the Zidane episode, they won't let him go. Sure the money is there.. but money will not buy you goals and victories!!

Davids' move to Barca shows they learnt jack Shoot!! Juve is in deep Shoot after he left! So after nedved's gone, Juve will go lower! they are already losing to Lecce and Prugia, donno what will happen next year!! :blink:

The biggest news is that Francesco Totti might be leaving AS Roma  "..."In my mind I'm only thinking of Real Madrid," he added. "Not England because English football doesn't interest me."  He wants to go to REAL MADRID!!! AWESOME!!

they are crazy! maybe they donno about a position defined as the defence position in a soccer team!!! :blink:

1279[/snapback]

i heard ronaldo will go only if beckham goes. Ronaldo sucks balls, nobody needs his fat self, he doesnt play soccer anemore, he defends himself after everytime he screws up and is not showing ane national pride. Thats why i think WC2006 Ronaldo should sit on the bench and Adriano should start. Adriano is the real deal does everything possible for his country and club. Does aneone remember feb 14, ronaldos valentine party at france for his engagement, he hurt his two and was out for a week missing two games. WTF, thats embarissing he should've been on the field.

Vahid shamsaei

Has aneone heard of him. He's on Irans Futsal soccer team. Hes there best player, scores a lot of goals. He used to play in spain and now he plays with Dinamo Kiev. Does ane one know why he doesnt play for the NT on grass.

damn...did u guys see my little baby boo DIDA get hit by the  taraghe?  damn u INTER fans!!!!

71158[/snapback]

im an inter fan :friends:

a HUGE INTER FAN actually

my teams r Iran , Inter , and Esteghlal Ahvaz

i like inter bc of adriano. without him inter would suck. I was angered that dida got hit, thats bs at least throw stuff at half time or something.

i like inter bc of adriano. without him inter would suck. I was angered that dida got hit, thats bs at least throw stuff at half time or something.

76309[/snapback]

it wasnt inter it was just some fans thats alll u cant blame inter \

i cant wait for the summer transfer i hope they wipe out the team rebolution

76309[/snapback]

it wasnt inter it was just some fans thats alll u cant blame inter \

i cant wait for the summer transfer i hope they wipe out the team rebolution

76575[/snapback]

i never blamed inter.