Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Real-Mahan2010

FUTBAL TALK!!

Guest Guest

correction....

Iranian government doesn't want Iran to win, otherwise they totally could and would, cause the chines' playing football is as good as their driving!!!

Mahdavikias Site

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres the latest on some new Iranian talents to go overseas

Iranian striker Amir Shapourzadeh playing in Germany was nominated for Hansa Rostock's professional squad during Saturday's 4-0 loss at Bundesliga rivals VfL Wolfsburg, the press reported Monday.

The 22-year-old Shapourzadeh is usually a starting forward for Hansa Rostock's amateur team.

Shapourzadeh, whose football idols are Brazil's Ronaldo and Iran's Mehdi Mahdavikia, joined Hansa Rostock last year from north German rivals Hamburger SV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish clubs set sight on Iman Mobali, Ali-Reza Nikbakht Vahedi and Javad Kazemian.

Talks have been held over moving the three players and negotiators have reached partial agreements, the spokesman said.

He said Javad Kazemian will play in Spanish la liga next season, but the two sides continue talks over Mobali and Vahedi.

the names of the clubs were withheld before completing the agreements.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keivan Zarineh

I found that name from Juve primavera squad, Before he was playing for a Serie D club. But he was promoted or signed to Juve. I

Juve Primavera Squad

Iranian on Juve

All Iran legionaires this season in their respective clubs have been unsuccessful, and been benched for the most part, as for Hashemian his move to Bayern was a mistake!

But these kids r young, Hashemian is not better than McKay or Pizzaro. He will certainly not take McKays spot. But he could take Pizzaro, bc Pizzaro isnt such hard worker and gets injuried bc of his work ethic frequently, yet pizzaro much more talented than Hashemian. There are many successes, Mahdavikia wit Hamburg, Pashadzadeh wit Sturm Graz in Austria, Rezaei wit messina and wut bout Karimi u think after wut he did to Roma and Germany he wont succeed. The thing bout most Iranian players that go to European countries is that, back in their country they were stars and got the ball all the time wen they play for these clubs that also hav these stars they often cant handle the fact they dont get the ball as much and give up. When they giv up there playing time decreases, and wen they do play they dont get the ball or if they do they lose it. So u need a different mindset to play for a european club and middle eastern one.

http://www.persianfootball.com/read...AlVyuEAQgEWijjE

PFDC - FREIBURG, Iranian striker Vahid Hashemian scored his first goal for Bayern in a competitive match, as he came on as substitute in Bayern's 7-0 hammering of Bundesliga side SC Freiburg in quarter finals of German Cup. Man of the match was Peruvian forward Claudio Pizarro, who scored four goals.

Dutch goalgetter Roy Makaay and playmaker Micheal Ballack were the other scorers, before Hashemian, who had had slight injury problems in recent weeks, entered the field after 62 minutes. The Iranian, who appeared for the first time for Bayern in 2005, looked nervous at the beginning, however, added his name to the scoresheet in minute 76.

I know, it was actually lasy Sunday, though apparently he is transferring to Fener Bahche of Turkey!

He has 90% of the time been benched in Bayern and I believe it's wiser 4 him to get out of there, B4 he loses all his motivations!

Zandi was almost injuried in a accident.

KAISERSLAUTERN, Germany (AP) -- Kaiserslautern midfielder Ferydoon Zandi suffered light injuries Monday when his car crashed into a U.S. military tractor-trailor.

The Iran international was examined in a hospital and released later in the day. The driver of the military vehicle was also slightly injured, the club said in a statement.

The accident happened on a highway between Kaiserslautern and Mannheim, southwestern Germany, when Zandi was forced to swerve to avoid a car that left its lane suddenly to start overtaking.

Si.com

LONDON (AP) -- A British educator wants swearing soccer players banned from daytime television.

The subject of players swearing during matches came to the forefront last month when Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney, in an angry exchange with a referee, was recorded using 10 obscenities in 60 seconds.

Banning players who swear?

TV broadcasters estimated that the 19-year-old Rooney may have used as many as 100 swear words during the Feb. 1 game, which Man United won 4-2 against Arsenal.

Martin Ward, deputy general secretary of the Secondary Heads Association, called the behavior of Rooney and many English soccer players "very childish.''

"Such incidents should not be shown until after the 9 p.m. watershed, and preferably not at all,'' Ward said Sunday in a speech in Brighton, England.

"It's making it more difficult to help our young children grow up,'' he added. He said it made teaching "infinitely more difficult'' with students wanting to copy the behavior of famous players.

A BBC television official called the ban "a ridiculous idea.''

"It would affect the future of live broadcasting as we know it,'' BBC director of sport Peter Salmon told the Daily Mail.

LMAO!!!

Si.com

Guest maheshabe14

ehem ehem..borde JUVENTUS ro be tamame real iha tasliat arz mikonam..ma hamisheh sarvar hastym :D

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :wub: is this topic still alive? Mahanii cheghadr age inja bood proud mishod :k

maheshabe14 joon....FORZA MILAN :DD

gole Cresporo didin? it reminded me of Estili when he scored against USA in 98 world cup :clap:

wow now this is a thread I like :k

51788[/snapback]

ya me2 :clap:

che bahal khanomii...fotball dost dari? :D wohoo :D

Guest maheshabe14

J U V E N T U S ALLLLLL THEEE WAYYYYYYYYYYY AGHA MILAD!

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :wub:  is this topic still alive?  Mahanii cheghadr age inja bood proud mishod  :k

maheshabe14 joon....FORZA MILAN :DD

gole Cresporo didin?  it reminded me of Estili when he scored against USA in 98 world cup :clap:

56547[/snapback]

56981[/snapback]

yes i loooooove futbal :wub: :dance:

56981[/snapback]

yes i loooooove futbal :wub: :dance:

57228[/snapback]

Cheraghsee ham meekone!

:))) :DD

Mehdi Mahdavikia scored the winner for Hamburg in a thrilling 4-3 win over Arminia Bielefeld today, as Hamburg moved up to 4th in the Bundesliga table.

The video of mister mahdavikia Game Winner

It was a little lucky too, but everyone always has some luck in a game winner.

yeah I saw that....bahal bood :D :D Go go go, kia kia kia :dance: :dance:

OMG, did u see how lucky juve was yesterday?!?!?! eeeeeeew!!!!!

57972[/snapback]

miladinho r u a AC Milan fan. Or is ur name milad and u added the dinho to it cauz of ronaldhino & other brazilians.

Id say Inter all the way. Particulary bc im in luv wit adriano, hes unstoppable.

The maximum you can pay for a ticket is around 2.00 US$...

There are official Fan clubs but they actually have zero authority and they are free to join (cuz normally they won't get any benefit or extra treatment)...

clubs are mostly owned by government.. they are funded very poorly.. their only money source is sponsors and that money usually will be spent to buy players and coaches nothing on the facilities...

so the term money made doesn't apply in Iran soccer (at least not yet)..

there is no broadcasting fees.. ppl watch it for free from their TVs.. because the TV is owned by government so no private cable TV station.. this have a down side because teams don't get any money from TV for their broadcast fee.. Over all sports in Iran don't have good funding.. and the thing you see is mostly comes from pure passion that Iranians have for sports.. for example for Olympics heaps of our athletes couldn't go to Athens from the beginning cuz simply they couldn't afford it instead they would just travel a day before their competitions start and come back straight after its finished...

anyways Hope you find answers for your questions & how Iranian soccer is played only with passion and talent and minimum funding..

*I found dis on the internet, it explained a whole lot to me in terms of the IPL. Many of u peep probably knew this but this guy who wrote it on another site explained it really well.

57972[/snapback]

miladinho r u a AC Milan fan. Or is ur name milad and u added the dinho to it cauz of ronaldhino & other brazilians.

Id say Inter all the way. Particulary bc im in luv wit adriano, hes unstoppable.

58415[/snapback]

My name is Milad, I added the Inho cause Sahar calls me milad kocholoo and INHO means kocholoo...Ronaldinho= Ronadloe kocholoo= Little Ronaldo...An I'm a AC Milan FAN!

Hey there bro.. DON'T FORGET ME!!!

:DD SUPER MILAN

ALL THE WAY!!!

Unlike my teams, AS Roma and Real Madrid CF.... the RossoNeri still have that chance for a treble!!! Did you catch the game aganist Atalanta?!?! when Pirlo scored in the last second?!? I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT GOAL!!! I jumped sssssooo high!!! :DD

btw I am back after Easter.. becuase cutting my time on fourm is what I'm doing for Lent.

Your bro

Real-Mahan2010©®

57972[/snapback]

58415[/snapback]

My name is Milad, I added the Inho cause Sahar calls me milad kocholoo and INHO means kocholoo...Ronaldinho= Ronadloe kocholoo= Little Ronaldo...An I'm a AC Milan FAN!

58638[/snapback]

cool milad jan :k :wub::friends: