FUTBAL TALK!!

Salam! :D

Milan-93.jpg

AC MILAN

REP1_AS%20ROMA4.jpg

AS ROMA

esteghlal(taj)03awayshirtshort2.jpg

ESTEGHLAL

those are my favorite teams! So how about it?!? Lets talk about futbal.. unless you want to talk about a girl's body... I would love to talk about that too!! :p

gotta go see you all later! B)

where are my futbal dudes from PMN?!?!

AC MILAN is going to win the Scudetto....

REAL MADRID will win tomorrow over @ Deportivo

Beckham will not leave Real Madrid that quick!!

I'm the biggest juve fan on May 12 the return of the Italian Cup

AS ROMA will be giving hell on Sunday

...that's all folks...

oh yea ESTEGHLAL ROCKS!!! .... no matter what they say!!

hey man!

first i gotta say that i can't see these pix! :p and second:

JUVENTUS RULEZ B)

FORZA JUVE

REAL MADRID will win tomorrow over @ Deportivo

another surprise defeat for Real is not far off! :lol:

I'm the biggest juve fan on May 12 the return of the Italian Cup

with u on that! though Juve is still playing Shoot! <_<

AS ROMA will be giving hell on Sunday

that's a game to watch!

oh yea  ESTEGHLAL ROCKS!!! .... no matter what they say!!

i can't believe i have to be against u again man! i totally hate esteghlal! :p i hate perspolis to! they're all a bunch of fags playing football just for money!! :angry:

LMAO!!!!!!!

Esteghlal rules and the rest drools!! I know there is little chance to capture the title.. but no matter we still rule!! GO BIG BLUE!

Another defate for Real Madrid may not happen.. but it will place more misery to me but more to the Pres. Perez for not buying a defender or give more money to the Traitor Makelele or keeping Fernando Heirro for another season or for not being hell bent on buying Roberto Ayala from Valenica last year.

Juve might play like $hit (just look at the game with Lecce :o )but they will go their best against the vaginas of Serie A ... lazio.

AS Roma will be giving a hard @ss challenge to Milan, no doubt, this will not be an easy game. Unless SUPER MILAN arrives, then Totti and Roma are in deep doo-doo!!

1)Perspolis zelzele mahboobe har chi dele! GHERMEZETEEEEE!

2)REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!

Mooney have u heard of Ottmar Hitzfel (Bayern Munich) changin to Real? :o NOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAY

First of all #1 Liverpool, secondly

Esteghlal Sucks ! the reson being is loosing the first spot leapfroged by PAS :D

Thirdly I don't like spanish clubs. no offence though :blink:

1)Perspolis zelzele mahboobe har chi dele! GHERMEZETEEEEE!

2)REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!

Mooney have u heard of Ottmar Hitzfel (Bayern Munich) changin to Real?  :o  NOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAY

Mooney?!? HAHAHAHAHA :lol: I LOVE IT!! OK OK yea I "heard" that Hitzfel is link to going to Real Madrid!! But I don't think that would happen, there are strong rumors that Marcello Lippi will arrive to the Bernbeau. But I have to say still that I"m with Carlos Queiroz, its not all his fault for all these loses. With a Defense like that, resembling Swiss Chesse, its hard to keep a balance on the team. All the blame should be on President Florention Perez, if anyone is to be fired, its him for his riducluous phlisophy of recuiting attacking players only and neglecting the defense line. Unless Carlos Queiroz quits, I'm OK with it becuase he stated that he wanted to return to Manchester United where his work was appreciate... I appreciate his work!! But if Carlos Queiroz leaves.. then Marcello Lippi is the only person I can think of in charge of Real Madrid.... or may Vicente Del Bosque!! ... I'm just rambling on and none of your have any idea of what I'm saying!! :lol:

REAL MADRID 0 - Deportivo La Counra 2 :blink:

another lost for Real.. and it doesn't surprise me to see this. .. .. yet another failure by the rookie defenders Pavon and Bravo <_< What I don't understand is why Zinedine Zidane picked up a RED CARD!! I can tell that after the 1st goal was let in, Zidane :angry: was f***ing mad! He lost his cool and most important his head, I wished the EX talked to Zidane about using his head instead of being all emotional!! :huh: Ronaldo, I completely forgot he was playing... only one touch of the ball and it almost went in!! Beckham sub in the 2nd just completed the riddle that Real Madrid has become!! :unsure: For sure La Liga title is out of reach.. and I hope that Florentino Perez realized the huge and terrible mistake he made. So I hope that Roberto Ayala and Francesco Totti and another defender is on this shopping list!! Sadly President Perez is become infamous like bush.. holding a powerful office and not knowing what he is doing!!

First of all #1 Liverpool, secondly

Esteghlal Sucks ! the reson being is loosing the first spot leapfroged by PAS :D

Thirdly I don't like spanish clubs. no offence though :blink:

I need to add this:

Perspolis............. mahboobete

Esteghlal................. shish shish shishtaaeehaa :D

I don't know how long ago it was but somewhere years ago this was the outcome of their match:

Perspolis 6 Esteghlal 0 hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

I don't like spanish clubs. no offence though :blink:

none taking :)

AC Milan 1 - AS Roma 0

Shevchenko 2

SERIE A CHAMPIONS AC MILAN!! FINALLY ITS OVER NOW!!!:D

The Hero and the Goat is Shevchenko!! I can't believe <_< :angry: he tried to stop the ball with is elbow. What is wrong with him!! :angry: I swear!! But as a AS Roma fan, that was a hand ball.. and I can't believe why the Ref did call it. Shevchenko shouldn't had attempt it in the first place!!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF ITALY!! AC MILAN'S 17TH SCUDETTO!!

:( ..wish my bro Milad was here...

......gotta go now.. see you next time!

AC MILAN CHAMPIONS!

Congratulations! u deserved it! ;) with Juve playing this bad, there's no other team worthy to hold the Scudetto than Milan! :rolleyes: and yeah that was a penalty, and that was very crucial, but it's over now!

let's think about 12th of May, the Coppa Italia final! :unsure: I want to congratulate Lazio right now! <_<

BTW, where is Milad???

F*** lazio! May 12 huh.. ok big Juve fan here!! btw thanks MohseN dude! :o I mean Juve Rox!!

...btw I'm still upset with Sheva for that hand ball!!! :angry: but you know it was all a reaction just the way Zidane and Figo gained red cards! :huh:

...time for me to go now.. got class now..

PAS is Iran's soccer champions

after Juve's disapponitment, this one is a relief! i'm NOT a PAS fan, i just sooooooooooo hate Esteghlal and perspolis(longe khis :lol: ) that i love seeing them going down! so thank you PAS :D:D

PAS is Iran's soccer champions

after Juve's disapponitment, this one is a relief! i'm NOT a PAS fan, i just sooooooooooo hate Esteghlal and perspolis(longe khis :lol: ) that i love seeing them going down! so thank you PAS :D:D

:(:(:(:(:(

B) ESTEGHLAL STILL RULES B)

GO BIG BLUE

:(CONGRADS PAS... ....at least I have some comfort that Perspolis did NOT win the title and lies in 4th place :D

Oh Shoot i don't wanna believe this: Nedved might go to Chelsea next season!!!!!!!!! :o :( I don't wanna see him in that blue shirt! He's the best in Juve, no1 can fill the gap after him!! <_<

oh and one more thing, Stam just signed a 2 year contract with Milan!! they have 3 best defnders, and Juve, with the poorest defence, dosen't bother to buy a defender, and sells the best!!! :angry: how much more money do they want??! :(

Oh Shoot i don't wanna believe this: Nedved might go to Chelsea next season!!!!!!!!! :o  :( I don't wanna see him in that blue shirt! He's the best in Juve, no1 can fill the gap after him!! <_<

oh and one more thing, Stam just signed a 2 year contract with Milan!! they have 3 best defnders, and Juve, with the poorest defence, dosen't bother to buy a defender, and sells the best!!! :angry: how much more money do they want??!  :(

EVERYBODY IS GOING TO CHELSEA!! ... so I won't worry about that.. I heard that Zidane, Sheva, Gattuso, Beckham are going to Chelsea... its all just a big spin off by that Russian. So don't read too much into those reports! I'm not crazy over the fact that Stam is coming to the San Siro.

Juve has the weakest defence?!? Don't say that.. everyone knows that REAL MADRID has the weakest defense in all of Europe, and Florentino Perez doesn't realize that!!! :angry:

If you ask me, Nedved is going no where... if they learned from the Zidane episode, they won't let him go. Sure the money is there.. but money will not buy you goals and victories!!

The biggest news is that Francesco Totti might be leaving AS Roma<_< :( "..."In my mind I'm only thinking of Real Madrid," he added. "Not England because English football doesn't interest me." :D He wants to go to REAL MADRID!!! AWESOME!!

Francesco Totti's mini interview.. read here. Yes you too BehnoushY!!! ^__^

My Worst Form in 5 Years - Zinedine Zidane (read here)

outta here... see you later....

Guest Guest

i even heard that Ronaldo might be in Chelsea next year!!! :ph34r: but u know what, still this doesn't make a team the best! They are donig what Real did! are they not struggling?!! :rolleyes:

If you ask me, Nedved is going no where... if they learned from the Zidane episode, they won't let him go. Sure the money is there.. but money will not buy you goals and victories!!

Davids' move to Barca shows they learnt jack Shoot!! Juve is in deep Shoot after he left! So after nedved's gone, Juve will go lower! they are already losing to Lecce and Prugia, donno what will happen next year!! :blink:

The biggest news is that Francesco Totti might be leaving AS Roma  "..."In my mind I'm only thinking of Real Madrid," he added. "Not England because English football doesn't interest me."  He wants to go to REAL MADRID!!! AWESOME!!

they are crazy! maybe they donno about a position defined as the defence position in a soccer team!!! :blink:

ok ok how about this.. most of you have play ball, correct!? How about sharing your story on how you score a goal. how about it?!

Juve Rox: still I can't see why Davids left for the losers, and now the losers we winning and Juve is left in ruins!

Well if Totti wants to come to Real Madrid, I'm not going to stop him!!!! But Florentino Perez better break the bank on getting some top class defenders, no joke! <_< :angry: It seems that Perez doesn't understand the meaning of DEFENSE, so if Real lose on Saturday.... all the better for Perez to understand this. Which is sad mind you, for a team to lose in order for someone to react.

With this losing season on Juve's head, there is a chance to gain a cup for the departing Marcello Lippi... with everyone is saying that he is going to Real Madrid next season. Unless Carlos Quierioz quits, I can see Marcello Lippi becoming our coach. But I would be highly upset if Carlos Quierioz is fired from his job, its not all his fault that he has the world's more sucking defenders in the world. A pair of Newbies, Bravo, Pavon .... its is sad.

i can't imagine Totti in a team other than Roma! he's the symbol of Roma. like Del Piero in Juve! can u see him in another team??! i couldn't!

i can't imagine Totti in a team other than Roma! he's the symbol of Roma. like Del Piero in Juve! can u see him in another team??! i couldn't!

couldn't see Del Piero in any other team... expect Cheslea.. everyone is going to Cheslea. But I think that Totti is pressuring the people upstairs to do some hiring for next season. So I don't think he'll be leaving AS Roma, but who knows... if the people upstairs don't share the ambition that Totti has well its good bye!!

What did I tell you Juve Rox, Real Madrid lost again.. and I love the reaction of the crowd! When the 3rd goal came in... the people in the Bernabeu stood up and looked back at the President's box!! :lol: oh yea now he KNOWS he did wrong!! People are talking about firing Carlos Quieiroz, well don't its not all this fault, its Perez who did not buy defenders!! If anyone has to get fired, its him Florentino Perez!! You should have seen it Juve Rox.... the Bernabeu crowd was about to hang Perez!!!!

you ready for May 12th...I am!! :D

Juve officials have said that they are ready to talk for any of their players except Del Piero, Zambrotta and Buffon! i wish they had the same idea about likes of Nedved and Thuram! :rolleyes:

oh and Real, first they went for treble, now they struggle to kepp themselves in 2nd place! Perez f**ked it up badly!! :lol: