Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
darkragnar

Music wanted Help

Salam

I am currently working on a hIstorical recreaction, about the kingdom of Persia and i need music tracks , as im not parsi or iranian so i dont know any Iranin music , i wanted mostly sober music , coz this is a histrorical recreation so i cant have any of the Pop songs , i wanted songs for a battle, the song should have some tension to it , like a song with drums , u know that makes u wanna fight , also it would really help if u could if any one can mention different other songs fit or a battle , and also i need a song which is going to be played when the persians win the battle, any song that uplifts u is good ,

it would really help me out , also it would kind of educate the rest of us about the persian/iranain culture. :afrique7bo:

hmm... do you want the music to be plain so to say, no lyrics? because in that case it might be kinda hard to find :S

Guest triple555

If the songs that you need are going to be for the battle only, then it is going to be hard to find what you want. All that comes to my mind are these:

axiom of choice- they have 2 cds- it is with lyrics but very traditional

Parviz R. Panah-"Hidden Karma"- string type music no lyrics-new album

arabic type musics that have lots of drums:

aziza-rythm of world- has no lyrics

Bellylicious - it has no lyrics either

(all that i've mentioned are cds and not tracks..you should check them out and see if any of their tracks can be any good)

i hope someone else can help you more :afrique7bo:

i wud reccommend mohammad esfahani......its not pop music...its sombre and is about history....i love him.... :wub::wub::wub:

thank you for suggesting those cds ill look in to it.

Yes i would prefer it if the track had no lyrics though it should be a song that moves u ,

but there is no hard and fast rule i can use songs which have lyrics in them, just that they should be good songs,Classical tracks could also work,but since i dont know any iranin classicals ,i was wondering could u name some that can be used for a battle and i also need a victory song?

thank you for suggesting those cds ill look in to it.

Yes i would prefer it if the track had no lyrics though it should be a song that moves u ,

but there is no hard and fast rule i can use songs which have lyrics in them, just that they should be good songs,Classical tracks could also work,but since i dont know  any iranin classicals ,i was wondering could u name some that can be used for a battle and i also need a victory song?

93608[/snapback]

well as i have already suggested mohammad esfahani i wud like to add that all his songs have lyrics written for them however on all his albums he has the instrumental versions of them also...... :friends:

i wud reccommend mohammad esfahani......its not pop music...its sombre and is about history....i love him.... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

93539[/snapback]

me2 hun :DD :wub:

someone here wrote about axiom of choice, but no one else seems to have heard of them.

yes, they are a tad traditional, but there's a lot of cool western elements involved. anyone else like them?

Isn't there an instrumental version of the song by Dariush : "dobareh misazamet vatan" ?

Thats great for a battle scene and its orchestrated.

The other option.... go to amazon.com type Iran or Persia in the search box and you'll mostly get iranian classical music.

caltexrecords.com has sound samples too.

hey everybody, I wld like if you could help me because i am searching for some intrumental persian music with no words but which also can be very intense as dancing on it.

If you have any idea or even suggestion it will be pleased if you could help me.

looking forward to hearing from you ..

Thanks in advance

xx Ellaxx :boredom_wft: