Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TODAY I WATCHED ...

The_Sopranos__Season_6_Part_1.jpg

Im nearly there Pourya jan!!! Half way through the first half and i have to say it seems like this season is shaping up to be the best!!! Paulie cracks me up, i can't even look at him without laughing, his character and his portrayal for that matter, are top class!!!

Thats makes me glad Pedram jan, cant wait to see what you think of the way the series ends! people either hate or love it, i loved it since it was the best way if one wanted to stay the nature and pace of the series faithful!

lili, it was ok, a light and comic fantasy flick! nothing spectacular!

TheDevilsBackbone.jpg

P jan chetor bud in ?

dastanesh shebahat be pan's labyrinth dasht amma hayajanesh kamtar bood.

the movie was ok, not great, but ledger as joker was fantastic! rip!

Dark_Knight.jpg

sop.jpg

Pourya jan, i've finally finished them!!

Wow, well first of all i'd like to thank you for recommending this awesome show which easily ranks as one of, if not the greatest, i've ever seen.

I was shocked at what i thought was a rather sudden exit for Christopher, it would have been interesting to see how Christopher's character would have played out in the finale. I have mixed feelings regarding the finale, the tension was sky high during the shootings and was expecting something BIG right at the end in the restaurant. What was the significance of the long pause before the end credits? The more i mull over it, the more i begin to realise that infact it was pure genius, the producers have upended safe ideals and tv conventions and instead opted for what we love about Sopranos, its ability to actually touch a human and believable level. I've purposely stayed away from any Soprano websites to shield myself from possible finale spoilers but is there any sort of possibility or talk of any future series and/or feature film?

The pleasure was half mine Pedram jan, glad you enjoyed the show! ;) About the finale ...

many had expected a big clash, an epic showdown! but when you think of it Sopranos has never been about such Hollywood clichés! its charm lies instead in the fact that its like a reality show based on the real life of gangsters! that means private issues and sometimes rather subtle solving of issues! not bang bangs and godfather romantics! The way the show ended with the black out really left the door open for your imagination to run wild! it could be anything from the daughter walking in, hitman walking in or an ordinary customer! they also left the door open for a movie sequel or any other kind of sequel! its like we go on with our lives and so do the sopranos, till we meet the next time! ;)

Yes i agree, also i noticed throughout Season 6 there was a subtle although important political theme embodied within it. The acting was absolutely fantastic throughout the entire 6 seasons, the casting was simply perfect!

cant wait to get my hands on the upcoming ultimate set! :brows:

http://www.movieweb.com/features/pop.php?p=PH6e566bgZkX8f

Pourya jan, that set looks beautiful!!! Has it been released already? If so, where can i can get hands on it?

Btw, i've added a signature with Paulie's trademark pinky pose, absolutely priceless lol. I was unaware that it has been rumoured Paulie was a real-life gangster prior to his casting on Sopranos?!

Edited by Omega

lol Pedram jan, most of the cast have been "gangsters" one way or another! thats why they have been typecasted as such! watch Mickey Blue Eyes and you see the same crew as gangsters! however in sopranos they got to play lead gangsters rather than random!

that set still isnt available for order, I let you know ehen it does! it will be region 1 though! no Blu yet!

lol Pedram jan, most of the cast have been "gangsters" one way or another! thats why they have been typecasted as such! watch Mickey Blue Eyes and you see the same crew as gangsters! however in sopranos they got to play lead gangsters rather than random!

that set still isnt available for order, I let you know ehen it does! it will be region 1 though! no Blu yet!

Merci Pourya, i see that boxset contains all the episode synposis', which mysteriously went missing on the dvd's after Season 4 lol!!

lol I'm sure it will have everything to satisy our needs!

watched this one, really liked it!

hellboy2poster.jpg

agreed! that

universal phone

really ruined it for me!lol

lol yea, and the "twist" was too predictable. At only 1 hour and 20mins too, it was far too brief, they could have expanded the story much more.

i guessed the bad guy long before I watched it, just think who is less likely to play one in his career!lol :D