Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TODAY I WATCHED ...

he usually is but i think here he tries too hard to be different and it turns out contrived! mainly his voice which at times seems like he narrating a children's story!lol

Just watched season one, loved it! :clap2:

californication1.png

Haha another series i've been meaning to watch, as you can imagine im a huge David Duchovny fan Pourya jan, i'll be purchasing the set soon on his previous merit alone. I've heard its quite original and sexually charged, which works for me :D lol!

a54.jpg

Just watched season one, loved it! :clap2:

californication1.png

Haha another series i've been meaning to watch, as you can imagine im a huge David Duchovny fan Pourya jan, i'll be purchasing the set soon on his previous merit alone. I've heard its quite original and sexually charged, which works for me :D lol!

you have heard correctly Pedram jan! ;)

californication1.png

I couldn't make a relation between this series and to what i was looking for ! ... maybe it was too inteligent for me..who knows :D .

this one really delivered!

hancock-posterbig-trl.jpg

I've been quite skeptical to this latest Will Smith film, for 2 reasons. First the amount of bad reviews it seems to have recieved and secondly, it seems like another super hero movie in an already crowded market. However, i trust your opinion Pourya jan so maybe i will check it out after all, is it atypical in terms of super hero genre?

Pedram jan, in a way it IS a superhero movie! but with irony and self-distance, making fun of the genre! however it does deliver the action you expect from a superhero movie aswell! with some fine FX! along with a dramatic twist which in my opinion were well tied up at the end! its a consistent movie from start to end, unlike i am legend, and thats what pleased me!

That's cool, I am Legend wasn't what it promised to be in my opinion. I'll have to check Hancock out then.

The second time i've watched this and just as good as the first time. A moving and gritty masterpiece in film making!

21grams.jpg

Edited by Omega

hahahaha ,in Mike Myers is a good comic actor hahaha ,,,nadideh khandam migireh ghiafash ro mibinam :D !