Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TODAY I WATCHED ...

i caught up on the season 5 of nip/tuck instead of revising, i was up till 5 in the morn for the wrong reasons!!! Im gonna fail thanx to Christian :punishing_wft:

i caught up on the season 5 of nip/tuck instead of revising, i was up till 5 in the morn for the wrong reasons!!! Im gonna fail thanx to Christian :punishing_wft:

loooooool ... Christian is the best :D .

oh yes i wanna piece of that manwhore ass! grrrrrrrrrrr :punishing_wft:

oh yes i wanna piece of that manwhore ass! grrrrrrrrrrr :punishing_wft:

He said in People magazine,He wanna lives in France,he's sick to f**k just american girls ,he wants a big sexual rechange :D .

if he moves to france can i come stay with you while i help him with his 'rechange'?

if he moves to france can i come stay with you while i help him with his 'rechange'?

loool .. Sara are you serious ? hehehehe ... i can not imagin you with Christian :lol: . He's too wild for you Ma'am , he got the same blood like me :D .

loool .. Sara are you serious ? hehehehe ... i can not imagin you with Christian :lol: . He's too wild for you Ma'am , he got the same blood like me :D .

hahaha eyn taze tame...you and your buddy are no match for me in the sack!

hahaha eyn taze tame...you and your buddy are no match for me in the sack!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... adam forush :D .

chera adam forush?

nadidam ziad az man va az christain joun tarif koni,miduni keh man ishan ziad vaght nadarim .. hehehehe :dance_baby_wft:

vay you two are sex gods, i would be honoured to have either of you, or even better both of you to send me to an abyss of pleasure...come and take meeeeeeeeeeeeee

khub shod?

Guest triple555

today went to see:

2294288290103257411S600x600Q85.jpg

its actually very comical :haha: i enjoyed it! :dance_baby_wft:

one of my chinese friends always has old kong fu tv series running on the tv whenever i go to her house so

i could relate many aspects of the movie to them which made me enjoy it even more!!

Saeason 2 of 'Dirt'...not half as scandelous as last season, was totally disapointed with the rip off storylines, and Cox isnt lookin so hot anorexic!!!!

dirt48.jpg

vay you two are sex gods, i would be honoured to have either of you, or even better both of you to send me to an abyss of pleasure...come and take meeeeeeeeeeeeee

khub shod?

Oh Yeah ... :brows:

today went to see:

its actually very comical :haha: i enjoyed it! :dance_baby_wft:

one of my chinese friends always has old kong fu tv series running on the tv whenever i go to her house so

i could relate many aspects of the movie to them which made me enjoy it even more!!

Hmmm ... Just marketing :) .

Saeason 2 of 'Dirt'...not half as scandelous as last season, was totally disapointed with the rip off storylines, and Cox isnt lookin so hot anorexic!!!!

Hot woman, bad actress !

i read good reviews about it, i hope is just a comic movie,not a 'politic' movie as i heard tonite by Fox Tv !

well IRON MAN comic book is poilitical, so is its movie! when it was writen it was against the Vietnam war now it is against the weapon industry and American war in middle east! I love the fact that its not just a comic book movie!

Good! but it could have been better...things weren't explained well throughout the movie and some parts didn't get into enough detail..

I didn't read the book, but I hear the movie leaves out a lot of parts from the book

6/10

kite_runner.jpg

well IRON MAN comic book is poilitical, so is its movie! when it was writen it was against the Vietnam war now it is against the weapon industry and American war in middle east! I love the fact that its not just a comic book movie!

Can't wait to see this, Robert Downey Jr was great in Zodiac. I read your blog pourya jan, i couldn't agree more with respect to Johnny Depp being significantly overated. I've always found his character portrayals bland and without distinction. I'm often berated for my outspoken critical analysis of his roles lol.

I'm not usually the super-hero film loving type, but this seems to have more to offer, i also heard that Downey Jr will feature in the new Hulk movie alongside Edward Norton, gotta be worth a watch!

^Pedram jan, you should really see IRON MAN! Its not Perfect but its more than a super hero movie and thats what I appreciate about it! I am sorry to say that the new HULK was spoiled in my eyes when I watched the trailer and saw the equally bad rendered HULK which looks like a buffed boyband member from the 90's!lol

031208_hulk4.jpg

btw if you watch IRON MAN at cinemas stay for the secret scene after the credits roll out! ;)

904e999279.jpg

aww I love this movie! One of the best movies i've seen...

Guest triple555

i love it too!!!

now i have to watch 2046 again! i had watched a long time ago without seeing this one and now i think it will make more sense! :D