Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TODAY I WATCHED ...

kttpv.jpg

Really enjoyed this one, another stellar performance by Edward Norton who is also credited with a production role in the film.

This movie was great, especially claudia cardinale

The lady is gorgeous, the eyes with that wierdly reese witherspoon shaped head.

10073855A~Once-Upon-A-Time-In-The-West-Posters.jpg

Not as bad as I had heard!

catwomanpubb.jpg

Boss shodi badtar az man ! 4 sal, 4 sal tul mikesheh ta filma ro bebinam :D .

Casting shayad mitunest behtar basheh, dastan khub bud !

lol na akhe enghadr az hame shenidam cherte nadidam ta dishab TV neshoon dad o didam ke na baba, ziad ham bad nabood!

lol na akhe enghadr az hame shenidam cherte nadidam ta dishab TV neshoon dad o didam ke na baba, ziad ham bad nabood!

filmayeh hollywood,mesle ghazahayeh iruni mimuneh ! nabayad beh khatereh ghezavateh digaran film ro nadid,bayad hameh film ha ro did va adam nazareh khodesho dashteh basheh.mesle ghazahayeh iruni ! man bacheh keh budam az bas hei migoftan keh baghali polo khub nist,nemikhordam vali hala vaght besheh,ziadesh ham mikhoram :D .

On Friday I watched Cloverfield, man what a movie!

I got nauseated at the end of the movie though, too much camera movements!

Meet%20Joe%20Black%20JPG%20MAX.jpg

& The PATS Vs. Chargers GAME!!!

Didnt deliver what it has promised or meet the expecations built by the hype (as written in my blog) but was still a good movie! Thank god it was only 80 min of footage otherwise I would have gone seasick!lol The monster, however, was cool! Great CG effects! Blairwitch project meeting Godzilla!

http://www.bia2.com/pourya/?p=437

cloverf.jpg

One of the only series tv shows I like right now...

Hilarious!!

Flight-of-the-Conchords-718566.jpg

Finally saw it!! I was really impressed even after hearing all the hype.. Beautiful movie!...both the script and the animation 9/10

persepolis1-3d735.gif

Finally saw this as well..and yeah.. most of the movie was well done..but the last part of the film wasn't too great..and pretty strange 7/10

no_country_for_old_men.jpg

One of my favorite films since I was little...I had to watch again... the sequel is just as good if not better..

short_circuit.jpg

Finally saw this as well..and yeah.. most of the movie was well done..but the last part of the film wasn't too great..and pretty strange 7/10

no_country_for_old_men.jpg

lol hahaha! exactly! My one line review was:

"great, but when will the ending be released?" :haha:

Hmm ... :eek_wft:

Only enjoyed the Icebear fight, the rest was too childish for my taste! Good CG animation!

P jan ghazieh hamineh hamash ! digeh nabayad entezar dasht keh un filmayeh bozorgi keh ma didim,alan,har rouz dar biad... shayad har sal 2 ya 4 ta filme khube khub dar biad.

bozorgish ke khodaeesh bozorg bood amma mesle narnia o harry potter kheili bachegane bood dastanesh.

bozorgish ke khodaeesh bozorg bood amma mesle narnia o harry potter kheili bachegane bood dastanesh.

vaseh inkeh nemiran begardan yek dastaneh khub peida konan..

masalan chera nemiran az ketabayeh Jack London ya Mark Twin estefadeh konan ? ham jaleban,ham nah hamashun film shodan !

akhe oona ke genre fantasy nistand! inha donbale in genre hastand bade lord of the rings sali yek film kame kam in sabki midan biroon! oonha joon mide vase CG animation va khlaghe donyahaye motefavet o inharva, sepiddandan ke dige CG nemikhad, kasi negah nemikone film beshe!

akhe oona ke genre fantasy nistand! inha donbale in genre hastand bade lord of the rings sali yek film kame kam in sabki midan biroon! oonha joon mide vase CG animation va khlaghe donyahaye motefavet o inharva, sepiddandan ke dige CG nemikhad, kasi negah nemikone film beshe!

Moteasefaneh hagh bashomast,albateh man manzuram yek filnameh khub bud,nah chiz-e digeh !

Alan BBC dareh az kheiliiiiiiiiii ketabhayeh ma'aruf film misazeh vaseh Tv keh vaghean sad barabar arzesh didan daran ta beh injuri chiz ha ! manzuram ineh keh cinema kharab nasheh,hamin faghat !

Million dollar Baby, i laughed for the first 2 hours and cried for the whole 45 mins at the end!!!! fantastic movie, brilliant chemistry between the cast :)

good movie! 7.5/10

an S&M love story... one of the strangest love stories I've seen.

B00008DDSC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Very weak, didnt enjoy it!

Bayad tamumesh mikardan hamin ja dar ghesmateh III ! Nemidunam chera mikhan edamash bedan zamani keh beheshun pishnehad dadan keh baghiash faghat vaseh tv sakhteh besheh !

---

P jan ghesmataei az Indiana Jones ro didam emshab ! H Ford vaseh in hameh pouli keh behesh dadan vaseh film, hesabi az piri lah lah mizad. hehehe :D