Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TODAY I WATCHED ...

I watched Batman and was just impressed with the story line and how more realistic and less sci-Fi it was!

I surely recommend ya'll 2 watch it!

Hell of a movie!!!

Best batman ever!! :th :th

yeah i was going to skip it.

but im not going for myself.

keano a few of my friends actually said the same thing as you said.

Well I happen the dislike bale so badly that I cant stand his face on my childhood hero! So no batman for me this year!

Best Batman ever!!

I watched it with 8 of my friends from whom 5 had watched it 3 times before (Movie freaks) they had the hardest time to convince me into going and watching it, at the end of the movie I had to thank them!

Great movie!

Well I happen the dislike bale so badly that I cant stand his face on my childhood hero! So no batman for me this year!

99774[/snapback]

that truely sux. who do you think would have been a better candidate for the role?

He played it fantastically though!

Actually this whole BATMAN franchise has irritated me ever since the first movie! None of the actors have had enough charisma and maturity to play him! I mean the SUPERHERO possesses a very strong masculine charm which most of the actors who have played him didn’t! except for george clooney to a certain degree! All of them look good in the costume and with the mask on! Since these are basically shaped and padded and needs no bulky guy to fill em up! But when they become Bruce none of them have got that almost father-like ”powerful maturity” that is required for the role! This bale guy has next to no sympatric expression on his face!

Right now I cant come up with a name that can both act and look like BATMAN! But hopefully soon!

i totally understand what you mean.

and i totally agree. hopefully oneday they will get it right.

like the tv series of superman, dean cain (half asian) was playing the role. What the!!!

exactly! i mean with superman they nailed it right from the very start! Christopher was like the spitting image of the SUPERHERO! even his personality! so now no one is good enough to play Clark Kent and everyone seems to try so hard to be HIM!

If u guys haven't seen the movie ONG BAK... then DO IT...

If u like martial arts though :dance:

yup, again very true, when i think of superman i think of the original comic and then christopher ried.

its sad though, because you have the new generation of kids, that will never probably look at the original comics and will only be a fan of what they see. and i dont know they will get to miss out on wanting to look like them. do you know what i mean.

thanx ali joon! :friends:

dodo, u r so right! and although i find this "smallville" entertaining and him actually good as the young Kent! but what’s up with the story? I mean they have totally ruined the original story! a young Lex Luther living in the same town?lol WTF! as you have read in a thread i opened a while ago, I HATE such poor twisting of original stories just for commercial sake! :bash:

i know what you mean. so sad, its like such a "sell out". the next thing you know superman will be a metro and will have a gay room mate. do you see what i mean,

lol yupp i know! but he is kind of metro already!lol :haha:

lets hope it wont go further!lol :clap2:

Tonight I watched "The Shrink Is In", thought well another lame TV-movie and I had very low expectation! But what a cute and funny movie it turned out to be, very charming! perfect for a casual summer evening at home!

219618.JPG

well i went and i saw batman.

it was good. Although i was tempted to walk out a few times, (because of long boring fight scenes). ummm what can i say. it wasnt wow and it wasnt that bad. But if i didnt see it, i would not have missed out on much. but they are already starting to cast for the next batman.

well i went and i saw batman.

it was good. Although i was tempted to walk out a few times, (because of long boring fight scenes). ummm what can i say. it wasnt wow and it wasnt that bad. But if i didnt see it, i would not have missed out on much. but they are already starting to cast for the next batman.

99998[/snapback]

Aabgoosht bedam khedmatetoon?

Hamraahe baa Piaaz! :DD

Notting Hill..........akheiii.....

100726[/snapback]

great movie

i love hugh grant

i watched today war of the worlds...dakota is awsome she is a great actor