Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TODAY I WATCHED ...

After reading te books I watched the sweedish version and unfortunately was not impressed the slightest amount. The Americsn version is being release here tomorrow, I am very keen on warching how this remake will play out to be. According to a few articles regarding the movie it seems the director has changed the ending... As they do...

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

2/5

As much as I appreciated the director's style in "Let The Right One In", This was one pretentious and polished sleeping pill!

Haha, i bought the BD Steely pourya jan. I had not watched it prior, and like yourself was very disappointed! Oldman was sufficient in his role, but nothing special.

Chronicle

4.5/5

As expected did this real footage style of Sci-fi refresh the rather obsolete formulas of the SUPERHERO genre, by adding an indie twist to the narrative while maintaining the cutting edge Visual F/X which the genre is known for. The unique blend is seamlessly compounded, enough for you to relax and let your senses go on a joyride of emotional profiling and visual spectacles.

take-shelter-poster-500x374.jpg

Enjoyed this indie picture a lot. Great performances from Shannon and Chastain, with a solid dramaturgy and direction.

What a coincidence, a friend recommended it to me a few hours before I read your review! The trailer sure looks interesting

Last night me and my friends watched the movie "The Conjuring" man this movie was awesome and it had everything to offer its audience to satisfy them (Unfortunately not the sexual aspect though) a real horror and thriller, if you guys think 'The exorcist' is the scariest movie, you gotta watch this movie, the acting, directing, sond-track and everything else was amazing.

More importantly what makes it even more exciting is the fact that it's based on a true story, 100% recommend watching it, make sure to watch it in a theater!

Thanks for the recommendation bro, I mean to watch this as it seems like to be my kind of scary movie! :D

• Like 1

This weekend I watched several movies, everytime I am at my friends' we play plenty of PS3 and watch plenty of movies haha.

Last night we watched 'Scenic Route' the first 40 minutes we all almost fell asleep, however interestingly from the 40' mark the movie picked up and became somewhat exciting to watch.

Tonight we watched 'Disconnect' it was alright , kind of different from the typical Hollywood movies.

• Like 1

I loved Sabrina! I miss the old tv shows and the old programs on tv. I loved fridays because of that show, boy meets world, and clueless.

:sad:

It was so many years ago and now when I see those same actors my jaw drops at how old they are now...and then two seconds later I realize...wait a minute....I'm old too!! When did that happen??? :cry:

Yeah I used to have a crush on Sabrina hahaha, she was cute and the show was quite funny and entertaining

Seems to be real fun movie to watch, how did you like it?

Oh BTW welcome to the forum

Oh nice to see another movie fan! :thumbup: Takshakh you are more than welcome to review the movies you watch in the MOVIE REVIEW thread so that the rest of us can benefit from your opinion! :)