Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TODAY I WATCHED ...

haha, well it might sound strange but on some chicks I dont like much curves. mainly artistic and intellectual chicks, and she definitely falls in that category.

hehe, yeah but I like some features on certain types of girls! like tattoos and piercings, on some types it adds to the appeal and on some types its a turn off. on bohemian chicks I like slender bodies :D

Black Swan

Not bad, but not the greatest.

Pretty good acting and kept me interested

It's a weird thriller, but didn't really "move" me

See it, maybe you'll like it

3/5

black-swan-movie.jpg

The Town

While I think it was a well made movie, for some reason the story of the bad guy falling in love with the good innocent girl and visa versa bothers me...like King Kong for example. Well made, but I don't see why people vote it best movie of the year....

4/5

the-town-300x300.jpg

Restrepo

Interesting documentary account on the war in Afghanistan through several American soldiers.

3/5

220px-Restrepo_poster.jpg

Get Him to the Greek

Pretty funny, but loaded with sex and drugs...so not for everybody.

3.5/5

get_him_to_the_greek_wallpaper_01-535x348.jpg

The Social Network

Interesting movie about how Facebook has come together. The acting was ok, and for those of you who use facebook all the time or are interested in internet business, it's with a watch.

3.5/5

the-social-network-movie.jpg

Tron Legacy, not a bad movie at all, I was really impressed with the graphics, all in all a somewhat nice movie with lots of action and OK scripts

tron-legacy-poster.jpg

My favorite part was the ending!...Because it was finally over!!

I bet they spent more on casting Ryan Reynolds than on making the whole movie.

1/5 for originality

euwj81msdura9tsvwjr.jpg

All Good Things

3/5

Well told but really pointless, based on true story ...story! starring one of the most overrated actors of our time, Ryan Gosling!

Good cinematography and action scenes and cast but still lacked a great story.

3.8/5

machete.jpg

Black Swan

4.5/5

I finally watched it, but it was not nearly as strange as I had expected it to be. In fact the strangest part was that I didn't find it a bit strange! Of course the Argento influences are there along with all the wacky twists, but it all makes sense once you get the psychological undertone and symbolic jargon of Aronofsky's storytelling. In the end it made perfect sense to me!

Rabbit Hole

4.5/5

"Rabbit Hole" is an indie movie which shows how a couple try to manage the everyday life and survive in the aftermath of one of the biggest tragedies life can ever burden a person with! The entire cast put on an excellent performance which really helps to evoke empathy in the viewer.

The Extra Man

3.5/5

This is one outlandish feel-good film with almost only eccentric characters! Of which Kline's character is superior in his lines, basically each one quote-worthy. I have no idea when Dano is to play a "normal" character but if you are used to his previous picks like "The Good Heart" then you know what to expect.

4/5

The remake of the French original by the original director for the international market has its flaws, such as Rourke making another meaningless appearance in a movie this year! And there are plot twists and narratives that make one wonder why they haven't been reconsidered since the original! But overall it manages to keep the suspension going all the way through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y41fFj-P4jI

The Social Network

5/5

David Fincher directing a movie about facebook! On paper it sounded like the worst idea in history of Hollywood. What is there to be told about the still wet-behind-ears social network and what makes the ace director to pick this for direction?! Sounded crazy as it could be! But after having watched it I got all my questioned answered! This is a story that has all elements for a good movie and Fincher certainly knows how to make the most out of it.

MegaMind

4.5/5

Not the best animation around but a solid storytelling. Started off rather generic and nearly off-putting to soon make a turn and escalate in action and interaction.

Buried

1/5

Tries to do a one man "Phone Booth" but falls flat. Had it been an hour shorter it would have been interesting enough to sit through

Buried

1/5

Tries to do a one man "Phone Booth" but falls flat.

Summed up perfectly pourya jan!! Though alot of people didn't like Phone Booth and criticised Colin F, i really enjoyed it and found it probably Farrells strongest ever work.

It wasnt a movie to be rewatched again and again but for what it was I thought it did a good job, this I had a hard time buying the concept of! phone home in 90 min from a casket in Iraq???!!!!

The Tourist

1.5/5

What do you get when you put two cold and stiff actors to play in a retro-romantic spy movie? No chemistry, just catastrophic! And it doesn't help that the script is so cliché that the twist stinks miles away! Not to mention Depp's filled-out beard!

The Tourist

1.5/5

What do you get when you put two cold and stiff actors to play in a retro-romantic spy movie? No chemistry, just catastrophic! And it doesn't help that the script is so cliché that the twist stinks miles away! Not to mention Depp's filled-out beard!

lol yet somehow this guy continues to get the a-list gigs!!

bad couple.. this is what i see !

I can understand that people like his image however I do not understand how people can say that he acts well! The guys plays all his characters the same way! Same goes for Angelina! There is no difference in Salt or this movie in terms of her acting!

There is another problem with her, her heroine chic and vascular appearance looks horrible in HD!lol The close ups of her face in wanted and her legs in Salt on BD is such turn offs!lol