Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TODAY I WATCHED ...

Okkkkk ... I was pretty sure that I've been a Star Wars fanboy my entire life but now I suddenly come to doubt that! Because this just didn't work for me, despite being in its target-group.

fanboys.jpg

lol, i have to say i didnt even consider those holes at the time pourya jan. Now that you mention them though i will pay particular close attention when i go for my second viewing tonight :brows:

enjoy pedram jan! :D

Finally a fair adaptation of one of my favourite classics I thought, but even though Ben Barnes looks perfect for the role the production quality is so below cinematic that it at its best would make a decent television movie and nothing more. Sadly!

dorian-gray.jpg

I've been watching movies nonstop lately.

Ghost World, 4/6

(500) Days of Summer, 4½/6

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, 3/6

Trick 'r Treat, 1½/6

Greta, 3/6

City Island, 4½/6

Moscow on the Hudson, 3/6

Jennifer's Body, ½/6

Adventureland, 5½/6

The Boat That Rocked, 5/6

Brick, 3/6

District 9, 4½/6

This is truly as good as people say! War is not my favourite genre however a good film is a good film, regardless of genre and this is one of the best of its kind. If not the best!

hurtlocker.jpg

P jan dar movie 'avatar' yek dragon bird hast ? shabih chi bud ?

LooL ... azat porsidam ino P jan beh khatere inkeh BBC tv goft keh in 'chiz' shabi 'simorgh' iran hast va nevisandeh az 'ma' dozdideh :D !

thx p jan :) .

oon kasi ke in harfo zade labod shahname ro ba Jurassic park eshtebah gerefte boode! irooni jamaat faghat balade vayse yeki kari kone zerti havar bekeshe ke az ma dozdidan! khejalat daare!

oon kasi ke in harfo zade labod shahname ro ba Jurassic park eshtebah gerefte boode! irooni jamaat faghat balade vayse yeki kari kone zerti havar bekeshe ke az ma dozdidan! khejalat daare!

http://i.imgur.com/Dzm5i.jpg

chand bar negah kardam beh ax, chand ta search digeh ham kardam :

simorgh:

http://www.mashadfajrfilm.com/images/simorgh.jpg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/c/c3/Simorgh,BirdofAncestryLODT-EN-R-1E.png

http://www.ektoplazm.com/img/jaadoo-chronicles-of-simorgh-ep-300x300.jpg

and many ...

aslan shabih beh film nist !

http://avatartrailer.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/avatar_movie_based_ubisoft_game_concept_art_1.jpg

Simorgh or "Ghoghnoos" is by definition related to the Phoenix, it is a bird! not a reptile! Whoever said that on BBC is very clueless!

Simorgh or "Ghoghnoos" is by definition related to the Phoenix, it is a bird! not a reptile! Whoever said that on BBC is very clueless!

P jan khubeh hala nagoftan keh masalan 'avatar' is a stolen idea and oiginal idea is from iran ... haha

http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/arts/2009/12/091227_na_pj_cinema_review_2009.shtml

Even though poorly executed the idea is really clever! It really makes you think and realize how important and vital lies are for not only the survival of man but ironically also the maintenance of the man-made creation we call civilization!

invention_of_lying.jpg

It’s funny how just the other day when watching “Brothers” I suddenly wondered how these so called “messengers” felt when delivering unexceptionally tragic news, while they often in the movies are depicted very brief and impersonal. Just like the job they seem to do! This movie gives you exactly that, the perspective of the very same messengers. By giving a before and after to the deliveries it puts the job and the persons into professional, social and private context! The movie not only adds a new perspective to the war movie genre and discourse but does so in a very balanced and realistic manner. Much like “The Wrestler”. Solid performances by both Foster and Harrelson!

the-messenger-movie-poster-woody-harrelson.jpg

I watched "The Davinci Code" And "Angels And Demons" Last night! they were both very entertaining! I loved them

DaVinciCode.jpg

angels_demons01.jpg

my second exams finished on thursday and its the calm before the storm of "Final Exams" :)) so im enjoying myself with all the dvds i had lying around :D

tonight i watched "A perfect Getaway"! didn't expect it to be this good! i liked it! except i read somewhere where some one had said he was really surprised! so that kept me guessing all through the movie and i guessed it right in the first half of the movie :)) lol

i recommend it though!! it was a good movie! It was also nice to see nikki again :D

a-perfect-getaway-07.jpg

Edited by Ahmaad

state-of-play.jpg

Nothing special about this hollywood adaptation of an old BBC production. An entertaining politcal thriller though nonetheless, almost ruined by Ben Afflecks dismal performance!!

well yesterday I watched Avatar and today i'm gonna watch sherlock holmes if I gett som tickets cuz forgot to buy those I had reserved :damn:

And what we learn from this we-like-to-make-a-biopic-but-cant-afford-the-Chanel-period is that Coco was a self-righteous gold-digger with an imagined integrity, surrounded by socialite suckers of the time! Poor in terms of production quality, writing and acting. A TV-budget period piece and nothing more, would have done better without miss Tautou!

293tatoucocochanelposter042309.jpg

Alright its official! I'm old! hehe, not only did I enjoy this old folks romantic comedy but I actually related to it! I really hope Alec doesn't mean it when he says that he is to retire! Cuz I'll miss the guy!

watch-its-complicated-online-free.jpg