Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TODAY I WATCHED ...

watched 2012 tonight!

it was great fun! but well these movies arent really strong story wise but it was great fun and i liked it :D

Watched New Moon on the premier! If there is a club for those victims who've been forced by their dates to see this one in cinema I wanna join! NOW!lol I need comfort and compassion ...NOOOOOOW!!!lol :haha:

new-moon-teaser_l.jpg

loool

yesterday I watched at cinema "public enemies" great movie.....great johnny depp & marion coutillard.....and awesome soundtrack!!!! loved it a lot!!!!!

I was positively surprised by this one! It was as it seemed a rather generic sci-fi flick with the usual twists and turns, but it was so in an adequate way! Of course it lacked the intelligence of "Moon" but made up for it through consistency and coherence! Overall one of the better movies the genre has offered these past years!

Pandorum+Ugly+Poster.jpg

I watched "The Road" and I really enjoyed it, it had moments of thrill, emotions and silence, not to forget its fantastic picture. I loved it and recommend it to all:

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbLgszfXTAY

lol i'm afraid i was also victim to this visual garbage this evening. The things we do for the ladies!!!!

I was one in the first one, but as for the new Moon, thankfully I was liberated from slavery! :))

Hehe you were one of the lucky ones then keano jan! Thanks for the recommendation of "The Road", i was considering a view myself. I will be seeing Paranormal Activity tomorrow night, wanna see what all the hype is about!

Paranormal Activity? LOL honestly I am still having nightmares over this movie, hopefully it won't have such dramatic effects on you, as for me personally it has had some deep creepy impact on me, effecting my every night bedtime! :punishing_wft: But at the same time I have a few friends who get freaked out every time there's a mention of "Ghost" or any scary stories, yet after watching Paranormal Activity he called us all chickens and made a mockery of us. Although 99% of my friends who've watched it, have expressed same feelings as I did!

looool, keano jan, i've always considered myself to have balls of steel when it comes to this genre of film. I am though informed constantly that this film is something else and manages to get under your skin. I can't wait to see it and hope it is worth the accolade of "scariest movie of all time" that some critics have given it.

looool, keano jan, i've always considered myself to have balls of steel when it comes to this genre of film.

Defined as Pre-Paranormal Activity event Keano! :haha:

lol, post-Paranormal Activity is something completley different hehe.

I will be on a date so i will at least have to pretend that my balls of steel are on display throughout the film. Then cry myself to sleep when i get home haha

:haha: :haha: :haha:

looking forward to watch it Ahmad! :D

Just watched it, not my genre but man I gotta buy this on BD just for the Fox and that lez kiss scene! :D

jennifers_body_poster1.jpg

Ahmaad jan, I have to say I thought couples retreat sucked!! It was so bland that I actually fell asleep in the presence of a hot lady! Vince vaughan needs to branch out desperately, I can't remember the last good film he did!

Great start, mediocre story and crashing end! Shame, had it kept up the quality it could have been a great movie!

Law-Abiding-Citizen-Poster.jpg

A Christmas Carol 3D

a-christmas-carol-jim-carrey.jpg

Loved it :D even with couple of stupid ugly Bitches talking all through the movie of it was still amazing :D

Edited by Ahmaad

I was so engaged by this pile of cliches that my facial expression looked like the surrogates when watching it!lol

surrogates-poster.jpg