Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TODAY I WATCHED ...

eternal_sunshine_of_the_spotless_mind_ver4.jpg

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind; I absolutely adore this movie, and that's sayin' somethin' seein' as I'm not typically a fan of movies that revolve around romance. This is definitely going on my list of favourites. Hands down, the best movie I've seen this year.

Rating: 6/6

Rating: 6/6

not so good casting !

What's wrong with the cast?

bad harmony ! that, those pro ppl call it ! too much good actors/actress in one movie is not good,specially with that melodramatic screenplay !

watched "Surrogates" in cinema last night

hmmm, it was interesting, thought provoking movie. it was a good movie nothing special in my opinion.

i found out later that this is also based on a comic book

surrogates-poster.jpg

Edited by Ahmaad

I agree with you on district 9 and year one Ahmad! i think D9 is one that might grow on you after a few times! it was interesting to watch though!

Saw UP, sadly not in 3d! One of the most beautiful, charming and touching things I've ever seen! It has a little something for everyone! Simply put, perfection!

Up_poster_1.jpg

Everyone i've spoken to has nothing but good things to say about "Up". There was an article on BBC recently about how it has the ability to subject grown men to uncontrollable tears lol.

Interestingly,i's not long been at the cinema here, but is released already on DVD/BD in the States!!! Some nice LE's too :D

well I for one shed a few tears in the first 10 minutes alone! :D very touching!!! I really wanted to see it in our 3D cinema, but no tickets !

Sadly the limited steelbook released in states and Canada is a joke! it does have the front and back of a steelbook, however the interior is plastic and the spine a sticker! very disappointing!

yes but this is heavily overpriced pedram jan! this set released in UK has the same price as similar set in US with all available Pixar BDs included! Pity though those are all locked!

RedEyePoster2.jpg

Cillian Murphy is uber hot so that made this movie a little more bearable. Pretty boring overall, though. 2/6

Today I watched 1 Mug, 6 girls!

I quite was entertained! :winkiss:

Up325.jpg

Up; Not as good as I had expected it to be, 3/6.

Edited by Amjadi

brothers_bloom.jpg

Brothers Bloom; 3/6. Mediocre. Visually appealing especially, but it isn't a memorable flick.

Edited by Amjadi

On Friday we watched 2012, well we were 18 people, 8 didn't really like the movie, 5 were neutral, 5 really liked it! I was among those who liked the movie. The movie had some intense moments, however very typical Hollywood movie lots of exaggeration...

I'm going to watch 2012 this weekend, i'm not usually a fan of cgi blockbusters, but its apocalyptic theme has me curious and interested.

No but based on what keano told us in this thread I dont think I will!lol :haha:

i heard that The 4th Kind has some really disturbing footage, bordering on snuff stuff! :eek_wft:

Some of my friends have watched The 4th Kind and each gave me a totally different view, majority recommended me to watch, they say it can be real disturbing, while a few called it not impressive at all, oh well everybody has different tastes anyway.

Regarding Paranormal activity honestly I am still having nightmares and at times get all paranoid and creeped out in the middle of the night or while turning off the lights before going to bed. LOL I am serious man, I've never been like this in my life, that damn movie has had some terrible effects on me ever since I watched it! :punishing_wft:

Taken the walking noise on my roof (It's been like this for like 3-4 years), and the squeaking random sounds at night in my house all contribute to help Paranormal Activity movie scare the shi**t out of me!