Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TODAY I WATCHED ...

fighting_poster.jpg

piracy.jpg

:haha:

Matador!! I am ploughing my way through my almodovar collection and this was the most recent i have seen, and thought it was fabulous!

I'm glad that you liked it Pedram jan, as I wrote in my blog its an underrated piece of work! Hope you got the BD, they sell it for a very good price!

Yes pourya jan, only £10 on BD from HMV. i was literally sifting through the discounted BD's in-store and remembered your recommendation so purchased it. I'm glad i did, because its a film i feel i will re-watch numerous times and gain something from it's wonderful character portrayals. I'm a fan of both Kingsley and Cruz, they deiver in this film with special, intimate performances.

The new millennium's bratpack in a movie about politics of dating and relationships sounds good as an idea, however in action its uneven and unengaging in parts! The writers lack the skill that is required to keep up the momentum in the dialogs and some actors are far too mismatched to get the chemistry working properly! Watch the good old "About Last Night" instead.

he_s_just_not_that_into_you_movie_poster.jpg

"The Ugly Truth". Man I didnt see this one coming at all and how I enjoyed it! Theoretically mismatched actors and unlike character couple happen to click technically! They are both perfect for the parts and I gotta admit, I'm liking Buttler more and more! Could really relate to his character here. Its still cookie cutter romantic comedy but not sugar-coated! And that, me liked!

the-ugly-truth.jpg

Last night we watched Paranormal activity, well I have a confession to make! -_-

For the first time in my life after watching a movie in the theater I was scared to go to my own house and sleep by myself, so as my friends insisted to go to their house and sleep over, I could not resist that genuine offer, thus refrained from going to my own house! :p

Basically it's a more hardcore version of Blair Witch project, a $15K movie project which premiered last week. It's not yet released nationwide and before it goes on all cinema screens it needs to be demanded by 1 million people.

Let me tell you this much, this was one of the creepiest movies I've ever seen, and recommend it to all you folks! :D

Watch the trailer:

http://www.paranorma...om/trailer.html

Oh BTW don't even bother watching Zombieland, as it was one of the stupidest zombie movies I've ever watched! :haha:

lol yeah bro I've seen the trailer but it didn't look that scary! I guess it has to be watched in its entirety and on big screen! :D

Hehe, yeah bro if you get a chance watch it. Although nothing graphic, nor much of any special effects whatsoever... The concept and atmosphere in that movie looked so real and frightening that makes one perceive as it may happen to themselves in their own house! :haha:

Honestly, I still don't know if I wanna go to my house tonight! :damn: :haha:

Some of you folks may remember from few years ago where I was mentioning that I hear things walking and running on my roof at nights, which later on I was led to believe they were only squirrels, last night in this movies that's how it all got started unknown entities/objects running around on the roof etc. :fie:

What this movie mainly suffered from was a severe lack of momentum! Much like "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford", it told a historically interesting story of an American outlaw and just like it Public Enemies failed to keep the viewers engaged from scene to scene! Things didn't flow and got stuck sporadically. You end up not really caring about either of the characters or whether they lived or died!

public-enemies.jpg

P jan J.Depp ro mibini the next oscar winner 2010 ?

Oscar is all about politics, but I am not a fan of Depp and have never seen him in a role that deserves an award! He plays all his characters the same way, no emotions.

Oscar is all about politics, but I am not a fan of Depp and have never seen him in a role that deserves an award! He plays all his characters the same way, no emotions.

Agreed with that !

A Scrooge for players?lol The bullsh... morality aside this was a decent romantic comedy with a type-casted McConaughey delivering the same role he has delivered in a bunch of similar flicks!

ghosts-of-girlfriends-past.jpg

Monster Vs Aliens...Loved it!!! had so many LOL moments it was brilliant, I loved Stephen Colbert as president and his solo when meeting the alien probe robot :p

Made for geeks of the 80s fright night movies!

A Scrooge for players?lol The bullsh... morality aside this was a decent romantic comedy with a type-casted McConaughey delivering the same role he has delivered in a bunch of similar flicks!

ghosts-of-girlfriends-past.jpg

loved that movie! laughed allot :D

well not today but i watched District-9

district9.jpg

it was a weird movie! :p dont exactly know whether i liked it or not lol

and i also watched

the-proposal-movie-poster.jpg

good movie! had plenty of laughs! nothing i like better than a comedy :p

and year one wasnt that funny! certainly not jack black funny

yearone1.jpg

I agree with you on district 9 and year one Ahmad! i think D9 is one that might grow on you after a few times! it was interesting to watch though!

Saw UP, sadly not in 3d! One of the most beautiful, charming and touching things I've ever seen! It has a little something for everyone! Simply put, perfection!

Up_poster_1.jpg